Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Feb 16, 2012, 03:24 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
NoGuts
Rage3D Veteran

NoGuts once held a door open for a complete strangerNoGuts once held a door open for a complete strangerNoGuts once held a door open for a complete strangerNoGuts once held a door open for a complete stranger

Default Yes!

Are we allow to reference facebook?

Well, anyways.

http://www.facebook.com/ArtificeClothing
Old Feb 16, 2012, 03:26 PM   #2
_TiTaNiuM
"The Talent"

_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Hi. I'm Baluberman
Spring the trap. Spring it all over her face.
_TiTaNiuM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2012, 03:41 PM   #3
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

ThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

dude sure is excited about clothing
ThirdEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 16, 2012, 04:25 PM   #4
Roxen
Drunk sexy prick

Roxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badges

I'm going to allow this.

Old Feb 16, 2012, 05:12 PM   #5
wabbitslayer
Elmer J. Fudd, Esq.

wabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

I'd rather have some discount xanax.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Does it really matter that much to you? Holy ****. It's almost like some of you want to argue about the most mundane, irrelevant, insensible **** just to argue about something.
wabbitslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2012, 05:22 PM   #6
NoGuts
Rage3D Veteran

NoGuts once held a door open for a complete strangerNoGuts once held a door open for a complete strangerNoGuts once held a door open for a complete strangerNoGuts once held a door open for a complete stranger

who's looking at the "clothing"?

Last edited by NoGuts : Feb 16, 2012 at 05:32 PM.
NoGuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2012, 05:50 PM   #7
Terramage
Radeon Sea Islands

Terramage is still being judged by the masses

How is this a clothing company? One of those is just the Fifth Element custome, and another is Emma Frost's costume from X-men...
Old Feb 16, 2012, 10:28 PM   #8
xNaquada
/u/xnaquada

xNaquada is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by _TiTaNiuM View Post
Hi. I'm Baluberman
This is the new lolz of the month.
/approved
xNaquada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2012, 10:31 PM   #9
Zero
Sass hole

Zero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English Channel

Too much trouble peeling them of whores, pass.

please refrain from telling other forum members to "Go eat a buffet of dicks." in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2012, 04:28 PM   #10
greyghost
people are stupid

greyghost once held a door open for a complete strangergreyghost once held a door open for a complete strangergreyghost once held a door open for a complete strangergreyghost once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
Too much trouble peeling them of whores, pass.
Scissors?