Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Apr 17, 2019, 12:06 PM   #15301
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet Black View Post
Ubisoft has donated €500,000 and is offering Assassin's Creed: Unity for free due to the fire at Notre-Dame Cathedral:

https://www.polygon.com/2019/4/17/18...isoft-donation
Got it, thanks! +rep

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2019, 01:27 PM   #15302
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Fired the bad boy up haven't played it in years. Game is clunky as all get out compared to modern day ac games. Controls are so bad! Positive side is it still looks gorgeous and it runs very very well on modern hardware (finally!!! lol). STILL though some bugs here and there.

Anywho…

Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2019, 02:01 PM   #15303
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Nice!

I had noticed that the older AC titles have horrid controls.

yoz
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 17, 2019, 05:13 PM   #15304
Jet Black
Radeon Sea Islands

Jet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
that'a awesome. good for them. i still don't have unity either.

on reddit someone said that now we have to destroy the acropolis to get odyssey for free
Challenge accepted...
Jet Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2019, 09:30 PM   #15305
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Any gay deals on rage 2?
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2019, 09:21 AM   #15306
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Any gay deals on rage 2?
Already told you, $40 on cdkeys.

yoz
Old Apr 18, 2019, 10:13 AM   #15307
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Yeah I bought.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2019, 10:18 AM   #15308
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Yeah I bought.

yoz
Old Apr 18, 2019, 01:12 PM   #15309
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Grabbed the deluxe edition for 62 that's almost 20 off
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2019, 01:31 PM   #15310
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled with

Team 17 publisher sale at HumbleBundle:

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p...ublisher-week/
Mahjik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 2019, 09:05 AM   #15311
acroig
Master Troll

CDKeys.com has an Easter sale going on including preorders on Rage 2, Doom Eternal and Wolfenstein Youngblood.

https://www.cdkeys.com/sale

yoz
Old Apr 27, 2019, 12:19 PM   #15312
Kain
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Resident Evil 2 has a 34% discount on Steam right now. Should I buy or wait for the Steam summer sale in hopes for a greater discount?
Intel Core i7-3930K | Corsair Hydro Series H100 with 2 x Scythe GentleTyphoon 1850 rpm fans | GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD3 | 16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133 MHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD | Crucial m4 256 GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2 TB | Pioneer BDR-206DBK | Corsair Professional Series Gold AX850 | Corsair Obsidian Series 650D | ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | 2 x JBL LSR305 + 1 x JBL LSR310S | Microsoft SideWinder X4 | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | SteelSeries QcK mini | Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2019, 12:33 PM   #15313
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kain View Post
Resident Evil 2 has a 34% discount on Steam right now. Should I buy or wait for the Steam summer sale in hopes for a greater discount?
Game was worth full price, IMO. Especially if you're an RE2 fan. Awesome game.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2019, 12:43 PM   #15314
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
$34 @ cdkeys.

yoz
Old May 2, 2019, 08:52 PM   #15315
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

World of Goo free on Epic

Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2019, 09:53 PM   #15316
BikeRacks

BikeRacks can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyBikeRacks can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
I'd pay double its original price to experience playing it for the first time again. Its kinda short, but one the best games I've played in years.
BikeRacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3, 2019, 12:29 PM   #15317
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird sings

STAR WARS Battlefront II $3.49 at www.gog.com
Old May 4, 2019, 05:26 AM   #15318
Kain
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikeRacks View Post
I'd pay double its original price to experience playing it for the first time again. Its kinda short, but one the best games I've played in years.
I bought it at 34% off on Steam. I've played Resident Evil (the first one) on the original PlayStation when I was really young and loved it. Never played Resident Evil 2 so this will be my first experience of it.
Intel Core i7-3930K | Corsair Hydro Series H100 with 2 x Scythe GentleTyphoon 1850 rpm fans | GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD3 | 16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133 MHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD | Crucial m4 256 GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2 TB | Pioneer BDR-206DBK | Corsair Professional Series Gold AX850 | Corsair Obsidian Series 650D | ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | 2 x JBL LSR305 + 1 x JBL LSR310S | Microsoft SideWinder X4 | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | SteelSeries QcK mini | Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6, 2019, 01:44 PM   #15319
Drexion
Radeon Sea Islands

Drexion can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDrexion can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

The point and click adventure game, Kathy Rain, is free on steam until tomorrow.

"Set in the 90's, Kathy Rain tells the story of a strong-willed journalism major who has to come to terms with her own troubled past as she investigates the mysterious death of her recently deceased grandfather. Armed with her motorcycle, a pack of cigs, and a notepad, Kathy begins to delve into a local mystery surrounding her hometown that will take her on a harrowing journey full of emotional and personal turmoil."
[Proc: Intel Core i7 [email protected]][GPU: MSI GTX980Ti 6GB][Mem: 64GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 2666-DDR4][Mobo: Asus X99-A][HD: Samsung 500GB SSD 840 EVO][PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850W G2][Audio: Yamaha RX-V673 7.2/JBL 7.2 Surround]
Drexion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6, 2019, 09:37 PM   #15320
borat
Radeon R700

borat can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyborat can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyborat can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Was gonna buy this one eventually anyway! +rep
borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2019, 11:31 PM   #15321
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Anyone ever purchased keys from Fanatical? They currently has sale.

https://www.fanatical.com/en/publish...aid=13 215061

Last edited by Megaman : May 8, 2019 at 11:59 PM.
Old May 8, 2019, 11:34 PM   #15322
Jet Black
Radeon Sea Islands

Jet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
Anyone ever purchased kets from Fanatical? They current has sale.

They used to be Bundle Stars I think and I've picked up a few things from them with no issues.
Jet Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2019, 12:55 AM   #15323
Seyiji
Team 🌙 Moon

Seyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet Black View Post
They used to be Bundle Stars I think and I've picked up a few things from them with no issues.
same.

Legit as the come Mega-chan.

-"---"-
Rage3D PC Gaming Hit-List
Official PC Gaming Deals Thread
Has the above thread been misplaced/renamed/merged/stickied/locked? Well then there's a doins transpirin! Find the tome and bring forth the sacrifice to restore peace and order.
"VIAGRA FALLS, slowly I turned, and step by step, inch by inch, I walked up to him, I smashed him, I hit him, I bonked him, I bopped him, I socked him and I mashed his face and I knocked him down."
Seyiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2019, 08:31 AM   #15324
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seyiji View Post
same.

Legit as the come Mega-chan.
This.

yoz
Old May 9, 2019, 12:27 PM   #15325
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:

AC: Odyssey for $22. Highly recommended.

yoz
Old May 9, 2019, 12:40 PM   #15326
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:

Yes I have purchased many games over the years from them even when they were called Bundle Stars.

Never had a problem with them.
Old May 9, 2019, 05:12 PM   #15327
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
AC: Odyssey for $22. Highly recommended.
Would be better off getting through UBI store when they have their sale for the gold edition for $26 using their 20 percent off code from points
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2019, 05:25 PM   #15328
Megaman
Packing heat!

Sweet! I’ll add them to my list of respectable cd key sites. Now only if I had something worth purchasing.
Old May 9, 2019, 08:28 PM   #15329
Bitey
Radeon Northern Islands

Bitey is still being judged by the masses

Age of wonders iii free on humble
Bitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2019, 09:31 PM   #15330
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
Would be better off getting through UBI store when they have their sale for the gold edition for $26 using their 20 percent off code from points
Agreed.

yoz