Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old May 11, 2007, 04:30 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Deaderinred
Banned

Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Default FFIV DS Remake coming.. (pics)

http://kotaku.com/gaming/cecil-b--de...med-259068.php

oh oh oh!

hopefully they'll do V and VI too and that will give me another reason to go through them.
Deaderinred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2007, 10:18 AM   #2
AdelphiaX
Radeon Caribbean Islands

AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

When that hits stateside.... I'll finally buy a DS with that, FF1&2, Castlevania: Dawn and Lunar Knights.....

DS is looking pretty sweet now
Old May 11, 2007, 11:44 AM   #3
Koenig
He wo hitte

Koenig once held a door open for a complete strangerKoenig once held a door open for a complete strangerKoenig once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deaderinred View Post
http://kotaku.com/gaming/cecil-b--de...med-259068.php

oh oh oh!

hopefully they'll do V and VI too and that will give me another reason to go through them.
Arrgh..can't view at work....but sounds great!

屁をひつて尻窄め "Breaking wind, closing buttocks" - Japanese Proverb

www.angelman.org
www.cureangelman.org
Koenig is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 11, 2007, 05:29 PM   #4
Melhisedek
Radeon Northern Islands

Melhisedek is still being judged by the masses

I would kill unborn infants for remake of FF VI
Old May 11, 2007, 05:42 PM   #5
seeker010
chaotic evil

seeker010 is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melhisedek View Post
I would kill unborn infants for remake of FF VI
Chrono Trigger wouldn't be a bad idea either. I rate those two RPGs as #1 and #2 on my all time console RPG list.
Old May 12, 2007, 08:37 AM   #6
Deaderinred
Banned

Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeker010 View Post
Chrono Trigger wouldn't be a bad idea either. I rate those two RPGs as #1 and #2 on my all time console RPG list.
oh!

tho more then likey square will keep to milking the cash cow of ff and maybe kh
Old May 12, 2007, 02:11 PM   #7
Hidavi
I'm Way Up

Hidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdelphiaX View Post
When that hits stateside.... I'll finally buy a DS with that, FF1&2, Castlevania: Dawn and Lunar Knights.....

DS is looking pretty sweet now
I thought FF1&2: Dawn of Souls was bad. Too many random battles and the leveling system is really annoying because its hard to tell exactly how strong you are.

FFIII is good though. I really dig the 3D makeover. It gets over most of the shortcomings of FFIII, with the exception of the weird magic level system. But its much more eventful, more understandable, and much less random battles.
Hidavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12, 2007, 03:04 PM   #8
Deaderinred
Banned

is 3 hard? or did they make it stupidily easy like they did with the advance ff games..

pondering getting it once im through with ff12
Old May 12, 2007, 03:47 PM   #9
Hidavi
I'm Way Up

Hidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deaderinred View Post
is 3 hard? or did they make it stupidily easy like they did with the advance ff games..

pondering getting it once im through with ff12
Nah, its pretty easy so far... but then again I've only put in 7 hours, so who knows...
Old May 12, 2007, 05:34 PM   #10
Hidavi
I'm Way Up

Nevermind. I'm at the 4th boss and really getting pissed off...
Old May 12, 2007, 06:15 PM   #11
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

I thought Final Fantasy III on the DS was pretty easy. On the last boss right now, and didn't have a whole lot of trouble getting there. I'm about 32hours into the game. I spent a lot of time leveling up though. The last boss is stupid hard, it's quite a difference in difficulty compared to the rest of the game. I took some time off of it for now...