Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Mar 25, 2007, 07:10 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Default DvD to Psp Conversion Help Please.

I'm trying to get some retail purchased dvd's onto my psp. I know all about the different conversion programs, but my problem is copying the mpeg4 to the psp. Nothing I do will allow me to copy this file to any folder on my psp. I'm about to go crazy as I've been working on this off and on for the whole damn weekend. Thanks.

Dc
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2007, 07:03 PM   #2
Renocide
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Renocide is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeoncrawler View Post
I'm trying to get some retail purchased dvd's onto my psp. I know all about the different conversion programs, but my problem is copying the mpeg4 to the psp. Nothing I do will allow me to copy this file to any folder on my psp. I'm about to go crazy as I've been working on this off and on for the whole damn weekend. Thanks.

Dc
You have to put them in a certain folder and then rename them for the PSP to actually support them.

This article is sorta old but it will give you an idea of what is going on.
Renocide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2, 2007, 04:20 PM   #3
delirium121
Radeon Southern Islands

delirium121 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultydelirium121 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

see psp9
BEWARE!.. the lemon wheels
delirium121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad