Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Console Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Console Gaming A place to discuss our favourite past and present gaming consoles. Talk about your favorite games, get nostalgic and share tips and strategies.

Closed Thread

Old Dec 16, 2007, 02:59 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
tgg
Radeon R600

tgg is still being judged by the masses

Default playing ps2 games on my ps3 combing/shimmering issue.....

I have a ps3 connected to my crt sony hdtv widescreen 30 inch via hdmi cable. Why in some ps2 games when playing on the ps3 I see combing, or maybe its called shimmering/jitter? I see this issue happening when your moving the camera left and right horizontaly. LIke for an example inside the games if you look at a tree, car, building, enemies whatever objects it gets fuzzy lookin, the image doesnt stay clear/still. I think its called combing, but I heard the word shimmering before on the internet.

Games that I see this issue are code veronica, metal gear snake eater, metal gear 2, devil may cry, more i'm sure.

I dont see this in castlevania lament of innocense, god of war 1&2, virtual fighter 4 evolotuon.

Anyone know whats going on here?
Old Dec 30, 2007, 03:40 PM   #2
Android1
Radeon Polaris 20 XL

Android1 knows why the caged bird singsAndroid1 knows why the caged bird singsAndroid1 knows why the caged bird singsAndroid1 knows why the caged bird singsAndroid1 knows why the caged bird sings

Thread closed. See here.
Closed Thread