Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Archived Discussions » Radeon Technical Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Radeon Technical Support Radeon technical support forum for all Radeon products from the classic Radeon to the latest cutting edge family of graphics cards.

Old May 28, 2001, 06:52 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
bcwhite

bcwhite is still being judged by the masses

Default Radeon DDR 64 screen "jittering" at desktop question

I'm wondering if anyone else out there is having this issue. There is a minor amount of screen jitter/jumping back and forth when I'm at my windows desktop, but when I enter a game I've never noticed it. Has anyone else experienced this problem? I wondered if it was my monitor until I talked to my friend who also has this card and he says he has the same issue. Is there a workaround or setting that I should be using? I've tried messing with the refresh rates and this hasn't seemed to help. It doesn't do it for a while, then it starts in, and then quits again. I've had my computer in the same place and used to have a TNT2 Ultra w/out this issue. Any input would be great!

Thanks,
Brian
Old May 29, 2001, 12:24 PM   #2
kattila

kattila is still being judged by the masses

I've had exactly the same problem for a few months now (since I bought Radeon)...I'm prolly taking the card back to the store and ask if I could get a new one, since a friend of mine's radeon doesn't do that stuff...and I tried another GFX-card and it doesn't do that either, so it can't be my monitor.