Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Console Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Console Gaming A place to discuss our favourite past and present gaming consoles. Talk about your favorite games, get nostalgic and share tips and strategies.

Old Jun 13, 2017, 11:10 AM   #541
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Mangler
Custom User Title

Mangler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMangler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMangler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMangler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMangler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMangler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMangler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMangler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMangler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMangler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

The characters sure are something in that new xenoblade.

One can only hope that the music is better than it was in the wii u xenoblade.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2017, 11:12 AM   #542
mynakedrat2
Bobcats gold weights

mynakedrat2 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymynakedrat2 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

METROID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 13, 2017, 11:12 AM   #543
Mangler
Custom User Title

Mangler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMangler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMangler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMangler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMangler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMangler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMangler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMangler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMangler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMangler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Nice, a metroid.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 13, 2017, 11:28 AM   #544
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Subscriber

Mario Odyssey, Zelda DLC, and the Rabid + Mario game Im getting for sure. Im definitely more interested in the Mario Xcom game more than anything else.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2017, 12:29 PM   #545
mynakedrat2
Bobcats gold weights

mynakedrat2 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymynakedrat2 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

the mario rabbids looks the best. the new xcom game ive almost finished, i like the complexity, and with mario they have added the world aspect, not just a base camp, then battle.
kirby would be one i would rent, unless my sun really likes it. its def a throwback to the kirby on gameboy.
funny, i forgot about kirby as an IP.
i already got the pass for zelda dlc, nice content they are giving us for the 20$, and so soon!
not sure about the voice acting in Xeboblah- looks too generic jrpg for me.
Old Jun 13, 2017, 12:36 PM   #546
lazyx
Radeon Northern Islands

lazyx once held a door open for a complete strangerlazyx once held a door open for a complete strangerlazyx once held a door open for a complete stranger

Good to see Nintendo embrace cross play. Rocket league and Minecraft will both cross play with pc\xbox\stream.

Sony still stuck in it's ways, hurting players base like Tekken 7..
lazyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2017, 12:43 PM   #547
mynakedrat2
Bobcats gold weights

FWIW: metroid 2 was stunning, and i have finished it maybe five times in 20 years.
alas, wish it were also on switch they want me to buy a 3ds now dang nofrendo!!!!
Old Jun 13, 2017, 12:56 PM   #548
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMeteor_of_War exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMeteor_of_War exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMeteor_of_War exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMeteor_of_War exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMeteor_of_War exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMeteor_of_War exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMeteor_of_War exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMeteor_of_War exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMeteor_of_War exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMeteor_of_War exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Nice to see a new Metroid announced.

Would have been more excited to see a 2D Metroid, but I'll take what I can get.
Old Jun 13, 2017, 02:13 PM   #549
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Mainline pokemon game coming next year

PS4/PC Streaming - Streaming PS Indie Titles + Infamous, Metal Gear, and Killzone Shadow Fall

Fantards the scourge of the universe:
SirBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2017, 04:18 PM   #550
BababooeyHTJ
Radeon Arctic Islands

BababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird sings

Odyssey looks great. I'm really excited for that one. Pretty stoked for Pokemon. I haven't played a pokemon game since blue. I did enjoy that and I'm sure that it'll be a blast. The yoshi trailer looked cool too.

Any news on the virtual console? Or is the switch still in beta for the foreseeable future?
BababooeyHTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2017, 04:19 PM   #551
BababooeyHTJ
Radeon Arctic Islands

BababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyx View Post
Good to see Nintendo embrace cross play. Rocket league and Minecraft will both cross play with pc\xbox\stream.

Sony still stuck in it's ways, hurting players base like Tekken 7..
Being more stubborn than Nintendo. Thats saying something.....
BababooeyHTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2017, 04:19 PM   #552
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog knows why the caged bird singsSubCog knows why the caged bird singsSubCog knows why the caged bird singsSubCog knows why the caged bird singsSubCog knows why the caged bird singsSubCog knows why the caged bird sings

Mario Odyssey looks weird. Lots of different graphic styles, with realistic humans and dinosaurs. Will wait and see how it turns out, but I'm a little worried about this one.

deskt0p: 3.5ghz fx6300 - Radeon 6850 - 8 gigs memory

lapt0p: HP ENVY dv7-7212nr - 3.4 GHz/2.4 GHz core i7 - 8 gigs ram - geforce 650m

Just finished: Portal 2, Quantum Conundrum, Sonic Generations
Currently playing: Crysis1, UT2k4, Remake Quake

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2017, 04:20 PM   #553
mynakedrat2
Bobcats gold weights

as in, youll shoot it into your veins good?
Old Jun 13, 2017, 04:23 PM   #554
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
Mario Odyssey looks weird. Lots of different graphic styles, with realistic humans and dinosaurs. Will wait and see how it turns out, but I'm a little worried about this one.
Yeah the art consistency isnt in line with Nintendos usually stuff. But they have some time to polish it up and make it right so I trust Nintendo will do whats needed.

Old Jun 13, 2017, 04:24 PM   #555
mynakedrat2
Bobcats gold weights

look at trhis!! ermagerdddd

http://kotaku.com/watch-us-clear-two...rio-1796065194

but really, looks fun, and co-op!!
Old Jun 13, 2017, 06:15 PM   #556
logical
What is my purpose?

Subscriber

Yeah looks great. Doesn't seem to be procedural like XCOM though but Mario style is enough. Hopefully it's not Too easy being a Nintendo game.

Old Jun 14, 2017, 08:35 AM   #557
mynakedrat2
Bobcats gold weights

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media...fkj5c8brwk.jpg

so i noticed that there was an old japanese famicom(?) that already used the controllers docked on side idea!!
way to go nintendo
Old Jun 14, 2017, 08:42 AM   #558
Elysian
No sir, I don't like it.

Elysian doesn't need no stinkin' badgesElysian doesn't need no stinkin' badgesElysian doesn't need no stinkin' badgesElysian doesn't need no stinkin' badgesElysian doesn't need no stinkin' badgesElysian doesn't need no stinkin' badgesElysian doesn't need no stinkin' badgesElysian doesn't need no stinkin' badgesElysian doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynakedrat2 View Post
https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media...fkj5c8brwk.jpg

so i noticed that there was an old japanese famicom(?) that already used the controllers docked on side idea!!
way to go nintendo
That's because the controllers were hard wired to the console (and the wires almost impossibly short).
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14, 2017, 04:16 PM   #559
AdelphiaX
Radeon Caribbean Islands

AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynakedrat2 View Post
Leaked E3 show

– Super Mario Odyssey, November 24th

– Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Trailer, game delayed to Spring 2018

– New IP from Next Level Games: “Mystery of the Clocktower” (Working Title), 2018

– Fire Emblem Warriors Trailer, features 2 player splitscreen, October 13th

– Short Teaser for Fire Emblem Switch (still no official title), 2018

– Shin Megami Tensei V Trailer, 2018

– Nintendo Party revealed, party game with Miis, probably developed by Nd Cube (?), October 27th

– Mario & Sonic at the PyeongChang 2018 Olympic Winter Games revealed, November 10th

– Third Party reel includes Mario + rabbids, Skyrim, Steep and more,

– Super Mario Maker 2 revealed, 2018

– Reminder that ARMS launches on Friday

– Splatoon 2 Direct announced, late June

– New Retro Studios Project revealed (no title yet), about Pirates, 2018

I didn't watch too closely but a light observation would say this was wildly inaccurate.
Old Jun 14, 2017, 04:30 PM   #560
mynakedrat2
Bobcats gold weights

so far, theres another day

there are 13 predictions, of which 7 are right.

not incredibly accurate , hardly wildy innaccurate.
maybe the rest will be tomorrow? hehe
Old Jun 18, 2017, 03:19 AM   #561
KAC
Bitch please...

KAC achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmKAC achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmKAC achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmKAC achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmKAC achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmKAC achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmKAC achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmKAC achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmKAC achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmKAC achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmKAC achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Kid again asking for Switch. Not sure if I want to purchase one. But in case I end up succumbing to his cute face, I need to know wtf I need to add as a bundle?

I am thinking.

Switch
Pro Controller
Zelda Breath of the Wild
Mario Kart 8
Maybe a micro SD card or some crap since 32 GB is such a joke?

Any other games or that it?
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2017, 08:12 AM   #562
mynakedrat2
Bobcats gold weights

arms, but id say thats a good bundle, you can find a much larger sd card for like 28 bucks though . 32 wont last that long.
and get a glass screen protector, they are 8$ for two, and some type of carrying case, 20$