Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jan 23, 2021, 09:59 AM   #4981
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Looks like your friend is a class A douchebag.
100% zero ****s given kind of guy.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2021, 10:16 AM   #4982
KAC
RGB mofo, do you have it!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Btw afaik the rapid test is not really correct one to do with a person who is not showing signs of COVID 19 and proper way to test is PCR.

I maybe wrong though but for both my sons we did PCR tests only.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2021, 10:23 AM   #4983
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Btw afaik the rapid test is not really correct one to do with a person who is not showing signs of COVID 19 and proper way to test is PCR.

I maybe wrong though but for both my sons we did PCR tests only.
You are correct. Which is why I did PCR, and why he's being stupid assuming that rapid negative was the all clear.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 23, 2021, 10:57 AM   #4984
KAC
RGB mofo, do you have it!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Well let’s hope he is truly not impacted and neither are you.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2021, 04:13 PM   #4985
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

SD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdaddy79 View Post
Yes, but only the ones that have good ventilation. I/we've walked out of more than I've dined in. Extremely rarely are they busy. Went to a (formerly) very popular restaurant (Auld Shebeen) two weeks ago Friday night - at that time two years ago, this place is usually shoulder to shoulder and you have a two hour wait. Had 6 tables with diners out of 40(?). We're living in a parallel universe, and I think things are going to get so much more ugly before we see normalcy again.

Very sorry to hear about each piece of this.
Sitting maskless for an hour in a room with 6 tables of other people sounds exactly like how to get infected. Regardless of how ventilated it seems. I’ll pass on that. I still order take out from all my favorite restaurants in the meantime to keep them going. Probably even eat there more than before pandemic. I am lucky to be able to continue to work via zoom through this whole mess so I tip like crazy whenever I get delivery. It’s all our responsibility to help out when things are this bad.
SD-[Inc] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2021, 09:09 PM   #4986
xCLAVEx
FCK Joebama/HeelsUpHarris

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
Here's how this mess is spreading so damn fast. One of the guys with me took a rapid test and got a negative result on Thur. He's like good enough for me. Sent us pics of him and his wife last night out on the town. One in a bar.

Our last contact with the positive friend was Monday!

Xclave might be on to something though. The guy that had it is already pretty much recovered. He may very well have been pretty well into it, and not known it.

Either way that seemed very irresponsible to me to go out like that after an early negative result on a rapid test....
I've been told by multiple dr.s that you can still test positive for covid but not be contagious any longer. Maybe you got lucky and he was at the point of not being infectious anymore.

"America is not divided by race. color, gender, or sexual orientation.
America is divided into wise people and fools.
And fools divide themselves by race, color, gender, or sexual orientation."
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2021, 10:49 PM   #4987
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Still 100% here. Everyone by me got their tests back. I'm waiting on the CDC to call me now.
Old Jan 24, 2021, 07:00 AM   #4988
Pr3tty F1y
Radeon Arctic Islands

Pr3tty F1y once held a door open for a complete strangerPr3tty F1y once held a door open for a complete strangerPr3tty F1y once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCLAVEx View Post
I've been told by multiple dr.s that you can still test positive for covid but not be contagious any longer. Maybe you got lucky and he was at the point of not being infectious anymore.
Correct. Tests just look for bits of virus genetic code. Your body could have eliminated "living" viruses, but the particulate left over from dead viruses could still be embedded in mucus and potentially be coughed from deep in your lungs for weeks or maybe months yielding positive tests when there actually is no viral replication ongoing.

You're dead.
Your friends are dead.
Your family's dead.
Your f**king pets are being skinned alive.
Your mom's a f**king whore.
You suck at life.
The whole world hates you.
You're going to hell.
Live with it.

GAME OVER
Pr3tty F1y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2021, 09:49 AM   #4989
Nagorak
Incarnation of the Nether

Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD-[Inc] View Post
Sitting maskless for an hour in a room with 6 tables of other people sounds exactly like how to get infected. Regardless of how ventilated it seems. I’ll pass on that. I still order take out from all my favorite restaurants in the meantime to keep them going. Probably even eat there more than before pandemic. I am lucky to be able to continue to work via zoom through this whole mess so I tip like crazy whenever I get delivery. It’s all our responsibility to help out when things are this bad.
Yeah, I wouldn't even consider eating in a restaurant. Not sure why inside dining hasn't been completely shut down. I understand the restaurants are struggling, but in my opinion the solution to that would have been a directed government subsidy to make up for part of their lost income. The government's economic response to the COVID has been pretty lackluster in my opinion. There have been a lot of mandates like closing down in-restaurant dining and instituting eviction moratoriums, but then no support for the businesses that it impacts. Some more targeted support of industries that have been most highly impacted could have helped to soften the blow.

Regardless, I won't dine in any restaurants until this whole thing is over. I wouldn't even do outdoor dining. Take-out only.
Nagorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2021, 09:58 AM   #4990
Higgy10

Higgy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagorak View Post
Yeah, I wouldn't even consider eating in a restaurant. Not sure why inside dining hasn't been completely shut down. I understand the restaurants are struggling, but in my opinion the solution to that would have been a directed government subsidy to make up for part of their lost income. The government's economic response to the COVID has been pretty lackluster in my opinion. There have been a lot of mandates like closing down in-restaurant dining and instituting eviction moratoriums, but then no support for the businesses that it impacts. Some more targeted support of industries that have been most highly impacted could have helped to soften the blow.

Regardless, I won't dine in any restaurants until this whole thing is over. I wouldn't even do outdoor dining. Take-out only.
ya its **** show for bail outs and helping the biz that actually need it. A good way would be to reinstitute an excess profits tax from ww2 for companies that made out like bandits cause of the pandemic.
Higgy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2021, 10:05 AM   #4991
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagorak View Post

I don't think the government giving out subsidy to every single restaurant is even remotely feasible. The cost would be beyond anything we've ever seen in our life-times, and if you think the economy is crashing right now .. well .. I think it would be even worse when the effects of that spending kicked in.

I've dined in a few restaurants over the course of the last ~two months. There is a diner just up the road that I try to either order take-out or dine-in every other week or so. With the spacing of booths, reduced capacity, screens up to separate diners .. I don't think it's that big of a deal. There are plenty of statistics showing that restaurants and gyms have been among the lowest spreaders of COVID; it's been primarily schools if I remember correctly, but I'm going off the top of my head. Either way, I don't think restaurants should continue to be re-opened and closed when cases keep ping-ponging up and down. Restaurant owners were told, at least in NY: "Do X-Y-Z, and you can re-open", so owners invested thousands of dollars into doing X-Y-Z to be in compliance, and then what does NY do, after Thanksgiving, Christmas, and schools re-opening caused COVID cases to rise? Close restaurants down again, after tons of owners invested more money into their business to try and stay afloat. Constantly changing the gameplan and going into full panic mode every two months is ridiculous. Create a plan, stick to it. Re-open restaurants and keep them open rather than punishing these owners who have done everything in their power to comply with regulations. If the regulations make sense (which I think they do, I guess) then why the hell are you closing them down? The regulations have worked as far as we've seen, because again, restaurants have been shown to be a low risk of spreading COVID.

The response from the government has been atrocious, I agree, but subsidy of every single restaurant is just not possible imo. Before anyone starts with the "BUT THE GOVERNMENT SPENDS TONS OF MONEY ON OTHER STUPID ****" -- I completely agree, but that doesn't change anything.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2021, 01:13 PM   #4992
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird sings

They subsidized every restaurant/business in Canada with a 2000$ a month cerb/ui and 75% wage subsidy if you kept your employees on and a rent subsidy. Its doable but def something has to be done on the revenue side.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.2.2, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 21.2.2. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2021, 01:37 PM   #4993
Higgy10

Higgy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by pax View Post
They subsidized every restaurant/business in Canada with a 2000$ a month cerb/ui and 75% wage subsidy if you kept your employees on and a rent subsidy. Its doable but def something has to be done on the revenue side.
and now we have world war 2 levels of debt and still alot of those restaurants and service type business are going to go tits up
Higgy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2021, 02:00 PM   #4994
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

All six tests are in. Only one positive, and that was the guy that had it. I have no idea how we didn't get it, but I'm not going to complain. Lesson learned. I'm not doing **** with anyone I don't live with until I'm fully vaccinated.

The only thing I can think of is that he wasn't coughing or sneezing at all. He definitely had it based on all the symptoms he had plus his positive test.
Old Jan 24, 2021, 07:00 PM   #4995
Java Cool Dude
With my family

Java Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled with

You dodged a bullet dude, congratulations!
Java Cool Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2021, 07:49 PM   #4996
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Java Cool Dude View Post
You dodged a bullet dude, congratulations!
Yep, thanking the boss upstairs for this.
Old Jan 24, 2021, 08:09 PM   #4997
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Time to celebrate with a night on the town with the boys to play russian roulette again.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2021, 08:11 PM   #4998
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Time to celebrate with a night on the town with the boys to play russian roulette again.
Oh hell no!
Old Jan 24, 2021, 08:45 PM   #4999
Pr3tty F1y
Radeon Arctic Islands

Pr3tty F1y once held a door open for a complete strangerPr3tty F1y once held a door open for a complete strangerPr3tty F1y once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Back to the pile!

You're dead.
Your friends are dead.
Your family's dead.
Your f**king pets are being skinned alive.
Your mom's a f**king whore.
You suck at life.
The whole world hates you.
You're going to hell.
Live with it.

GAME OVER
Pr3tty F1y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2021, 09:10 PM   #5000
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Shapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Mexican president has it now.

edit: just realized this thread turned a year old two days ago...

Rage3d is the BEST forum!! There are alot of smart people on here!! -phexus
Shapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2021, 09:58 PM   #5001
Java Cool Dude
With my family

Java Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shapeshifter View Post
Mexican president has it now.

edit: just realized this thread turned a year old two days ago...
I remember when the worst estimate was 350k fatalities and that number seemed crazy high!
Old Jan 24, 2021, 10:26 PM   #5002
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
I remember when the worst estimate was 350k fatalities and that number seemed crazy high!
NYTimes had the worst at 1.7M.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/13/u...-estimate.html
Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2021, 10:30 PM   #5003
Java Cool Dude
With my family

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdaddy79 View Post
Paywall, but ooof!
Old Jan 25, 2021, 02:00 AM   #5004
0091/2
We Do It!

0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Paywall, but ooof!
did you try putting a dot after .com?
https://www.nytimes.com./2020/03/13/...-estimate.html

If that didn't work you can paste the link in private browser.

Current Desktop [2016]
Monitor: NEC EA244wmi | CPU: Intel 3570k @4.2ghz | Heatsink: NH-D14 | GPU: Intel HD4000 | Mobo: ASUS P8Z77-v pro | WiFi: Asus PCEAC68 | SSD: Samsung 860Pro 512GB/ 830pro 128GB | HDD: WD Black 8========D~13TB | PSU: Seasonic Plat. 660w
0091/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2021, 02:15 AM   #5005
UberBeavis
This is SO much fun!!!!

UberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
How did you get it so early?
I'm a caregiver at an assisted living facility for seniors with memory care issues. Pretty delicate population.

See more of my horrible photos, and a few good ones here.
UberBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2021, 12:32 PM   #5006
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

We are having an outbreak where I work. Its a small but essential company where an outbreak could shut us down. One of our associates girlfriend tested positive, and he developed symptoms as well. However he was tested twice, and both times were negative
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2021, 12:58 PM   #5007
xCLAVEx
FCK Joebama/HeelsUpHarris

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeoncrawler View Post
We are having an outbreak where I work. Its a small but essential company where an outbreak could shut us down. One of our associates girlfriend tested positive, and he developed symptoms as well. However he was tested twice, and both times were negative
Very likely he tested too early. General rule of thumb is to wait 5 days after exposure or 3 days after symptoms appear in case you weren't aware of exposure (whichever happens first). I goofed and had a rapid test done only a few days after I was exposed and it tested negative. Fast forward a few days after that and I was positive.

"America is not divided by race. color, gender, or sexual orientation.
America is divided into wise people and fools.
And fools divide themselves by race, color, gender, or sexual orientation."
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2021, 04:51 PM   #5008
Quickstrike
Verification Required.

Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

If you are forced to wait in line/queue during this COVID pandemic, be on the look out for 'Chat-and-Cut' offenders .

Last edited by Quickstrike : Jan 25, 2021 at 04:57 PM.
Quickstrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2021, 05:04 PM   #5009
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
I'm not doing **** with anyone I don't live with until I'm fully vaccinated.
Have fun being microchipped brah lol
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2021, 06:34 PM   #5010
Java Cool Dude
With my family

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
Have fun being microchipped brah lol
Joking aside, it's crazy how many people believe in that garbage!
Well if it's not micro-chipping, it's forced sterilization to reduce world population...