Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Archived Discussions » Other Discussions » PC Gaming Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Support The Rage3D community looks forward to helping you find a solution to the problems you're having with PC games, old and new.

Old Jul 14, 2010, 05:42 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Vijiny

Vijiny is still being judged by the masses

Default Windows 7 and LoL HELP!

In game it's fine and flawless, getting there is the problem. Opening, loggin in, joining a game. Crashes ALL the time. I have to reload the game 4-5 times when trying to Login because I get a "The launcher has experienced an error" error.

so plz someone help
Old Jul 14, 2010, 05:48 AM   #2
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

Sound like a Maestro-Issue.

Have a look at their boards, lot's of solutions over there

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ead.php?t=9572

Best of luck!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Another world, another time, in the age of wonder. A thousand years ago, this land was green and good - until the Crystal cracked."

Old Jul 14, 2010, 10:37 AM   #3
gamekill
keep gaming!

gamekill is still being judged by the masses

You know you are old when you read the thread title and think "oh cool someone is playing Lands of Lore"

I immediately remembered my C:\GAMES\LOL\ directory in good old DOS...

|| ::: New 3DS cfw Luma :::
||____________________________________________________________________________________________
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jul 14, 2010, 10:44 AM   #4
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

CurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled with

When I was getting this problem a lot I scoured there boards. Did all the tricks changed all the registries. Still had the problem.

I started getting other problems turns out one of my sticks of ram went bad and it was causing the launcher to have those exact problems too.
Quote:
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it back. Remember when life is dragging you back, you are just moments away from springing forward.

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
Old Jul 14, 2010, 10:48 AM   #5
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

as far as i know for most people it was solved by manually re-downloading AIR (Adobe Integrated Runtime) directly from adobe.

Personally i never had problems with LoL other than the need to portforwarding their soft.

But as always with errors it could be a whole different thing. That's why i pointed him over to the official forums.

"Another world, another time, in the age of wonder. A thousand years ago, this land was green and good - until the Crystal cracked."

Old Jul 14, 2010, 10:55 AM   #6
Android1
Radeon Polaris 20 XL

Android1 once held a door open for a complete strangerAndroid1 once held a door open for a complete strangerAndroid1 once held a door open for a complete strangerAndroid1 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Welcome to Rage3D, Vijiny! I moved your thread, with a redirect, to PC Gaming Support.
Old Jul 14, 2010, 11:22 AM   #7
night
Radeon Arctic Islands

night can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultynight can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamekill View Post
You know you are old when you read the thread title and think "oh cool someone is playing Lands of Lore"

I immediately remembered my C:\GAMES\LOL\ directory in good old DOS...

I had the original on floppy + the patch saved on another floppy for the impassible bug.
damn that was a long time ago.

adobe air is stupid and retarded.
I could never get the game to run in XP, then I went to win7 x64 and never had a problem.
Old Jul 14, 2010, 12:42 PM   #8
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

yep, i dunno why they choose to use it, but i never had a single hiccup, so i couldn't care less.

Old Jul 20, 2010, 12:58 PM   #9
Vijiny

thx for the reply guys but the league of legends home sight didnt help anything soz
Old Jul 20, 2010, 03:13 PM   #10
Vijiny

so damn !!!
Old Jul 21, 2010, 03:00 AM   #11
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Maybe register there and post your problem at their forums?