Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » General Hardware
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Hardware Talk about PCs/Macs, motherboards, CPUs, sound cards, RAM, hard drives, networking and everything else about computer hardware!

Old Jul 17, 2019, 05:26 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
mavman
True North

mavman is still being judged by the masses

Default Help needed - Ballistix RGB Ram and X570

Hey guys

So my spiffy new MSI X570 Carbon motherboard is not working with the RGB Ballistix Ram I have (DDR4-3000). Well, specifically, it is working, but I cant change the RGB settings.

I can download the Crucial MOD program, but it gives me a Motherboard not supported message....great.

Here is where I need help - I see some similar issues on the crucial forums, but when I try to access the forums, it defaults to the crucial homepage?

Any ideas (or even compatibility checks) would be greatly appreciated.
mavman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2019, 11:24 PM   #2
Nagorak
Incarnation of the Nether

Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Try downloading MSI Mystic Light and using that to control the sticks instead. According the the Ballistix site the sticks should be compatible with it.
Nagorak is offline   Reply With Quote