Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Console Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Console Gaming A place to discuss our favourite past and present gaming consoles. Talk about your favorite games, get nostalgic and share tips and strategies.

Old Jul 6, 2021, 11:26 AM   #1471
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Clownies

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

I wonder if this one will have joycon drift?
Old Jul 6, 2021, 11:41 AM   #1472
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor_of_War View Post
Yes, I have all Nintendo's consoles as well their revisions. Not counting handhelds like New 3DS, none of them ever had "improved performance."

Was just making the point that historically Nintendo never does this, unlike Microsoft and Sony which have.
It's a new world since Sony and Microsoft started doing it.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2021, 12:36 PM   #1473
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBaron View Post
Introducing HD Drift
Now you can witness your joycon drifting in full HD. Feel the drift in the palm of your hands while you rage at the screen watching your character move without your input. With over 10,000 units of sensitivity, the drift can change from a slow brisk walk to a marathon run in an instant, and you can experience the entire progression of movement and be a part of the drift!
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + Asus Dual Radeon RX 6600
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition headset
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jul 6, 2021, 12:37 PM   #1474
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
It's a new world since Sony and Microsoft started doing it.
Well, one could argue Nintendo marches to the beat of their own drum.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2021, 01:04 PM   #1475
SirBaron

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
A drum of low resolution, terrible framerates.

YAY

Shite online, no way to message people on your friends list, still no folders, Joycon drift, OS has been barebones since forever etc etc
Old Jul 6, 2021, 01:06 PM   #1476
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
A drum of low resolution, terrible framerates.

YAY

Shite online, no way to message people on your friends list, still no folders, Joycon drift, OS has been barebones since forever etc etc
Yet still millions upon millions are happy with their Switch.

The portability of it kind of makes all those short comings acceptable.
Old Jul 6, 2021, 01:21 PM   #1477
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Nintendo could have gone with the Tegra X2 or Xavier SoC from Nvidia and possibly doubling the ram all for less or roughly the same cost as the current Switch with native 4K support and DLSS. Xavier SoC supports 8K support.

It is a lost opportunity on Nintendo's part really.
Intel Core i9 10900K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus XII Apex, GSkill Trident-Z Royal DDR4 3200MHz 32GB CAS11, Asus Strix 3080Ti OC, Creative Labs SXFI Theater, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Hapatingjaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2021, 01:29 PM   #1478
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:

I don't think I've touched mine in over a year.
Old Jul 6, 2021, 01:35 PM   #1479
SirBaron

Quote:

But you said you see it as a console earlier, not a handheld

AHA

YOUR HONOR I REST MY CASE!

Anyway, I am not. There are games that reach resolutions and framerates not seen since the 360 era.

Hence why I downloaded Yuzu/Ryujinx and enjoy said games at 4k + mods
Old Jul 6, 2021, 02:26 PM   #1480
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Quote:
I don't think I've touched mine in over a year.
Quote:
But you said you see it as a console earlier, not a handheld

AHA

YOUR HONOR I REST MY CASE!

Anyway, I am not. There are games that reach resolutions and framerates not seen since the 360 era.

Hence why I downloaded Yuzu/Ryujinx and enjoy said games at 4k + mods
Adults are not the target market for the Switch, which is why you probably never play it. Both my kids fight over ours daily.

Nor are PC gamers who want high resolutions and framerate. Most Switch owners don't give a damn about that sort of thing.

But go ahead continue arguing with me over such a dumb topic. Feel like I'm 12 years old again on the school yard.
Old Jul 6, 2021, 02:45 PM   #1481
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapatingjaky View Post
Nintendo could have gone with the Tegra X2 or Xavier SoC from Nvidia and possibly doubling the ram all for less or roughly the same cost as the current Switch with native 4K support and DLSS. Xavier SoC supports 8K support.

Not really. They don't actually need it until they need it.
they could milk the current system till the well runs dry. It still prints money.

THEN they will drop the megaton switch pro with 4k HD 60fps graphics and everyone will go bonkers.

And thus, more money shall be printed that day onwards.

If they drop a 4k switch pro now, what will they have when its time for Switch 2?
Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
Old Jul 6, 2021, 03:07 PM   #1482
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquach View Post
Not really. They don't actually need it until they need it.
they could milk the current system till the well runs dry. It still prints money.

THEN they will drop the megaton switch pro with 4k HD 60fps graphics and everyone will go bonkers.

And thus, more money shall be printed that day onwards.

If they drop a 4k switch pro now, what will they have when its time for Switch 2?
Yep, i think you understand Nintendo's business mindset perfectly well.
Old Jul 6, 2021, 03:09 PM   #1483
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Quote:
Adults are not the target market for the Switch, which is why you probably never play it. Both my kids fight over ours daily.

Nor are PC gamers who want high resolutions and framerate. Most Switch owners don't give a damn about that sort of thing.

But go ahead continue arguing with me over such a dumb topic. Feel like I'm 12 years old again on the school yard.
I'm not really arguing.
Old Jul 6, 2021, 03:17 PM   #1484
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Quote:
I'm not really arguing.
Good because I'm getting too old for it.
Old Jul 6, 2021, 04:26 PM   #1485
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Quote:
Likely still has it.

https://mobilesyrup.com/2021/07/06/n...e-drift-issue/

Such a complete bullcrap issue to still have. Shame on Nintendo.

System:
Asus TUF Gaming X570-Pro - AMD Ryzen 7 5800x - Noctua NH-D15S chromax.Black - 32gb of G.Skill Trident Z NEO - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - XFX MERC 308 Radeon RX 6600XT - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2021, 08:17 PM   #1486
Jkmetal23
Radeon Southern Islands

Jkmetal23 once held a door open for a complete strangerJkmetal23 once held a door open for a complete strangerJkmetal23 once held a door open for a complete strangerJkmetal23 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks0 View Post
Likely still has it.

https://mobilesyrup.com/2021/07/06/n...e-drift-issue/

Such a complete bullcrap issue to still have. Shame on Nintendo.

No bluetooth headphones.

$60 5 year old games.

LMFAO **** nintendo. They have no respect for their consumers at this point and don't even have the shame to try to hide it like P$ and M$ do.
Jkmetal23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2021, 08:35 PM   #1487
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapatingjaky View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkmetal23 View Post
No bluetooth headphones.

$60 5 year old games.

LMFAO **** nintendo. They have no respect for their consumers at this point and don't even have the shame to try to hide it like P$ and M$ do.
Nintendo has zero reason to refresh the switch right now, as its still selling like hotcakes. Actually I think they only added the oled screen so they could jack up the price by $50. Its like the new GeForce ti cards, adding very little value but jacking up the price to whatever the market will bear.

Honestly I'd rather see Nintendo continue to lower the price of the switch lite than release a switch pro (neither of which are happening, btw). I'm currently at a family reunion, and we've gathered up 8x 3ds/2ds units, and we've been doing epic 8 player Mario Kart sessions. This is possible because 2ds handhelds got super cheap for awhile... I personally bought 3 when they were $70 for the one that comes with Mario Kart built in. At those prices, families could buy one for each of their kids, rather than just a single unit for the family. If they could get the Switch Lite into the $130 range, that kind of multiplayer madness would become a reality.

Btw, Mario Kart is way more fun playing around a table as a lan party than it is sitting shoulder to shoulder on a couch.

Ryzen 5 5600x - radeon 6700xt - 32 gigs memory

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega: Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
Sony: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
Microsoft: og xbox, xbox360, xbone, series 3
Atari: Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo: Neo Geo Pocket Color
Other: Colecovision, Intellivision, Vectrex

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600
radeon 9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2021, 09:54 PM   #1488
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Still having not fixing the joystick drift is inexcusable at this point and now just feels purposefully negligent.

System:
Asus TUF Gaming X570-Pro - AMD Ryzen 7 5800x - Noctua NH-D15S chromax.Black - 32gb of G.Skill Trident Z NEO - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - XFX MERC 308 Radeon RX 6600XT - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2021, 10:46 PM   #1489
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Saw the news on the OLED model. Doesn’t seem like worth the upgrade.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2021, 12:03 AM   #1490
Arrowhead
to the knee.

Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Yeah pretty underwhelming, but I guess these days it's better since most humans wouldn't be able to buy a hot new Switch 2.0. At least now I don't care if I can buy it or not. lol
Arrowhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2021, 07:48 AM   #1491
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkmetal23 View Post
No bluetooth headphones.

$60 5 year old games.

Its funny hearing stuff like this because....they've never really changed their methods.
Probably cuz they never really catered to the "core" market like the PS and XB do.

Plus none of these switch variants have really been an upgrade or worth the "upgrade" unless you were looking to get your first switch or a second one.
Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
Old Jul 7, 2021, 08:43 AM   #1492
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

maybe we'll see a nice PS5-portable instead ....

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

Silent-Runner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2021, 09:13 AM   #1493
Mangler
PC

Mangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

So, I never played skyward sword, is it really as bad as the interwebs claims it is?
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2021, 11:02 AM   #1494
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
So, I never played skyward sword, is it really as bad as the interwebs claims it is?
Its actually the only mainline Zelda game I still haven't played through.

My understanding is the Wii motion controls made it kind of a pain to play, and the tutorials were a bit obnoxious. If the Switch version fixes those issues might be a decent game to play if you like Zelda.
Old Jul 7, 2021, 05:11 PM   #1495
MyTMouse
Banned

MyTMouse can recite pi backwardsMyTMouse can recite pi backwardsMyTMouse can recite pi backwardsMyTMouse can recite pi backwardsMyTMouse can recite pi backwardsMyTMouse can recite pi backwardsMyTMouse can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Quote:
Always have and always will

Quote:
From what I've seen the Ps4 has drift (PS5 has the exact same stick hardware so it'll have it too), as does Xbox One (not sure if exact same hardware this time around too but i suspect it'll have the same issue), I think it's more widespread on the Switch though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks0 View Post
Still having not fixing the joystick drift is inexcusable at this point and now just feels purposefully negligent.
I wonder if they determined that it's cheaper just to continue doing what they're doing. Nintendo is a pretty scummy company when they are doing well but then again that seems to go for most companies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
maybe we'll see a nice PS5-portable instead ....
Not a chance in hell...it isn't possible to put that kind of hardware into a portable and make it even slightly affordable

I'm actually surprised that anybody is surprised that Nintendo just put out a money-grab system and not a real "upgrade"...just loot at their sales position and look at how incredibly difficult it is to get new chips and hardware today. At the absolute best you'll be waiting until next year for a proper upgraded system...most likely 2 years away
MyTMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2021, 10:09 PM   #1496
SirBaron

Sony could just make a low level device with powerful WiFi chip, and 5G support,and use it as ps5 remote play device. Could he cheap too without having to use fast hardware
Old Jul 8, 2021, 07:33 AM   #1497
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyTMouse View Post
Not a chance in hell...it isn't possible to put that kind of hardware into a portable and make it even slightly affordable
it was just a joke, of course we won't ever see anything like that.

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

Silent-Runner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2021, 07:54 AM   #1498
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyTMouse View Post
Always have and always will

From what I've seen the Ps4 has drift (PS5 has the exact same stick hardware so it'll have it too), as does Xbox One (not sure if exact same hardware this time around too but i suspect it'll have the same issue), I think it's more widespread on the Switch though

I wonder if they determined that it's cheaper just to continue doing what they're doing. Nintendo is a pretty scummy company when they are doing well but then again that seems to go for most companies

I'm actually surprised that anybody is surprised that Nintendo just put out a money-grab system and not a real "upgrade"...just loot at their sales position and look at how incredibly difficult it is to get new chips and hardware today. At the absolute best you'll be waiting until next year for a proper upgraded system...most likely 2 years away
People just want Nintendo to be just like Sony and MS...even though they've stopped being like one of them that after the Gamecube.
Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
Old Jul 13, 2021, 10:46 AM   #1499
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

CurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled with

I just bought 2 switch lites, was waiting to see what the new version would bring, fairly underwhelming, oled screen is nice, but I dont have any intentions of ever docking the switch, so I'd rather save $200.

That being said, I'm actually enjoying Sword/Shield, me and wife have been playing together, any other games I missed? I had a launch switch, already played Zelda, Mario Kart, and Mario Party (both were underwhelming IMO).

Little annoyed as others said, old games still going for $60. But that's classic Nintendo.
Quote:
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it back. Remember when life is dragging you back, you are just moments away from springing forward.

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
CurrentlyPissed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14, 2021, 07:13 AM   #1500
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

I think I have all the Mario games on Switch. If you haven’t played then you can try Mario Odyssey, Mario Bros Wii U something, Super Smash Bros Ultimate and maybe Mario and Rabbids (which seems to be a very hard game).
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote