Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old May 10, 2019, 03:43 PM   #15331
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Athena
Radeon Sea Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Preorder Borderlands 3 on Greenman games and get 10 old carp games for free

https://www.greenmangaming.com/games...ck-image-_1411
Old May 10, 2019, 03:53 PM   #15332
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Rage2 USA on sale @ cdkeys for 42.19.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2019, 09:54 AM   #15333
Jerm357
Rage3D Veteran

Jerm357 knows why the caged bird singsJerm357 knows why the caged bird singsJerm357 knows why the caged bird singsJerm357 knows why the caged bird singsJerm357 knows why the caged bird sings

Ubisoft is giving away a free copy of Steep...
https://register.ubisoft.com/steep-giveaway/en-US

Last edited by Jerm357 : May 16, 2019 at 10:25 AM.
Jerm357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 16, 2019, 10:01 AM   #15334
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm357 View Post
Ubisoft is giving away a free copy of Steep...
https://register.ubisoft.com/steep-giveaway/en-US
+rep

yoz
Old May 16, 2019, 10:30 AM   #15335
alitayyab
You can call me "Ali"

alitayyab knows why the caged bird singsalitayyab knows why the caged bird singsalitayyab knows why the caged bird singsalitayyab knows why the caged bird singsalitayyab knows why the caged bird sings

Stories untold free on EGS, also EGS has a mega sale.
One free game per week till June 13th on EGS
Ali#1317
ali_tayyab
Game Endings
Core i7-9700K @5.0GHz + Noctua NH-D15S || Asus Z390-H || 16 GB RAM || Zotac GTX 1080Ti Amp Extreme Core Ed || Antec HCP-1000 PSU || Corsair AIR 540
Core i5-6700K || AsRock H110M-itx || 16 GB RAM || Integrated Audio/Video || Corsair CX430 || Cooler Master Elite 120
alitayyab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2019, 05:58 PM   #15336
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

guacamelee-super-turbo-championship-edition - Free

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/g...uacamelee_stce
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2019, 08:17 PM   #15337
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete strangerCrawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete strangerCrawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete strangerCrawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete stranger

FFS between Ubisoft and Humble Store and EGS... With all these games being released for free I see a collapse of the industry ahead. I would spend so much more money on games if there weren't so many bundle deals and random free releases.

I wish I were living today as a 15 year old with no money and no bills. Wouldn't bode well for my future, though.
Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2019, 08:23 PM   #15338
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Damn.... Metro Exodus $39 from EGS. So tempting....just so...so... tempting.

Oh wait...that's USD. Pass!
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2019, 03:45 PM   #15339
acroig
Master Troll

Default RESIDENT EVIL 2 / BIOHAZARD RE:2 Standard Edition

yoz