Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » AMD Radeon Discussion and Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

AMD Radeon Discussion and Support General discussion, tweaking, overclocking and technical support questions about discrete Radeon graphics products.

Old Feb 17, 2010, 11:09 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Lupine
Administrator

Lupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

ATI Technologies Rage3D Reviews Sapphire's ATI Radeon HD5850 Toxic Video Card

Today Sapphire introduces two new graphics processor cards based on AMD's ATI Radeon HD 5850. With custom cooling and board solutions, Sapphire is releasing the HD 5850 Vapor-X and HD 5850 TOXIC edition cards, and today we'll be looking at the latter.

Sapphire ATI Radeon HD5850 Toxic Video Card Review
Lupine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2010, 11:20 PM   #2
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

CurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupine View Post
Today Sapphire introduces two new graphics processor cards based on AMD's ATI Radeon HD 5850. With custom cooling and board solutions, Sapphire is releasing the HD 5850 Vapor-X and HD 5850 TOXIC edition cards, and today we'll be looking at the latter.

Sapphire ATI Radeon HD5850 Toxic Video Card Review
MMM Was waiting for this to see how mine will do when it gets in!
Quote:
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it back. Remember when life is dragging you back, you are just moments away from springing forward.

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
CurrentlyPissed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2010, 11:38 PM   #3
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

CurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled with

4-5 FPS in DX11 with just the stock OC on it, can't wait to see what it does with the cooling and OC abillity it has to go well past that. Nice to see the board being longer and much better built than the reference as well.
Quote:
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it back. Remember when life is dragging you back, you are just moments away from springing forward.

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
CurrentlyPissed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 18, 2010, 02:34 AM   #4
Arghuin
Nexus 6

Arghuin is still being judged by the masses

Great review; need moar of these

Also, nice 'special power' on that table lol (bat nostrils)

Maybe i missed it, but any actual noise/sound measurements compared to a reference design 5850 and/or other cards? My current card is the 4870 1gb toxic and this baby interests me
Arghuin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18, 2010, 09:14 AM   #5
ATi VGA Wonder

guest once held a door open for a complete strangerguest once held a door open for a complete strangerguest once held a door open for a complete strangerguest once held a door open for a complete stranger

And additional power subsystem info would be greatly appreciated.
guest is offline   Reply With Quote