Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » AMD Radeon Discussion and Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

AMD Radeon Discussion and Support General discussion, tweaking, overclocking and technical support questions about discrete Radeon graphics products.

Old Feb 19, 2010, 09:12 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
dmanna
Radeon Northern Islands

dmanna can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultydmanna can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Default Screen Tearing, white lines and artifacting.

Since upgrading my 4870x2 to 2 5870's I am experiancing some possibly disturbing issues. First off screen tearing in eyefinity mode is really annoying and I cant seem to stop it no matter what, also I am noticing grey/white small little lines popping up every now and then and some minor artifacting also in eyefinity mode. d3doverrider doesnt help the tearing issue on multiple monitors. As far as I know when using just 1 monitor I havent noticed any of these issues. Anyone else noticing these things in eyefinity mode?

Note: the small little white lines that pop up are on the monitor with the active display port.
dmanna is offline   Reply With Quote