Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge » Motoring
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Motoring Anything that goes vroooom! and makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up, this is the place.

Old Feb 12, 2018, 10:23 AM   #61
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquach View Post
The good thing about it is that its basically a minivan with the back half chopped off and remoulded into a truck shape. For the majority of people who don't actually need a truck to be a truck, this is their truck.

The bad thing about it is that its basically a minivan with the back half chopped off and remoulded into a truck shape. This thing aint no truck. Maybe a modern day el-camino but not a truck.
I'd buy the hell out of a new, real deal El Camino
Elysian is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2018, 10:25 AM   #62
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurrentlyPissed View Post
The new V6 in them is pretty good, pretty quick too fresh redesign to remedy alot of the problems from the old one. Plus you get the new 8 speed(or was it 10?). Diesel only comes with the 6 speed until next year.
I've read that the 8 speed seems to spend a lot of time trying to pick a gear. Still will check one out. The 6 speed in the diesel can be tuned at least, so it wouldn't be so sluggish.
Old Feb 12, 2018, 10:40 AM   #63
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
I'd buy the hell out of a new, real deal El Camino
I'd prefer the Australian versions.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 12, 2018, 11:02 AM   #64
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverclockN' View Post
I'd prefer the Australian versions.
Ideally it would be based on the Australian ute, yes. Would need a V8.
Old Feb 12, 2018, 02:00 PM   #65
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road

I honestly don't know why they don't sell those Aussie-type utes here, I think they would sell like hotcakes

Whatever focus group they use that says they wouldn't, well I think they're asking the wrong people. Almost everyone I know that wants a truck would take something like that.
Old Feb 12, 2018, 02:42 PM   #66
Shadowless
Deez Nuts

Shadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
I've read that the 8 speed seems to spend a lot of time trying to pick a gear. Still will check one out. The 6 speed in the diesel can be tuned at least, so it wouldn't be so sluggish.
I havent heard too many complaints about it paired with that 3.6 engine. I know with the V8's it's a bit of a dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by curio View Post
I honestly don't know why they don't sell those Aussie-type utes here, I think they would sell like hotcakes

Whatever focus group they use that says they wouldn't, well I think they're asking the wrong people. Almost everyone I know that wants a truck would take something like that.
OMG if they sold those Utes in America, The Bronx and Queens would be the Ute capitals of the USA . Would be the new chollo mobile.
Desktop - Corsair Carbide SPEC-02 Redshift | ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero | AMD Ryzen 7 1700X | Hyper 212 EVO | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200 | 512GB Intel 660p | 2TB Seagate 7200.12 | 16x LG BD-Burner | MSI Armor OC GeForce GTX 1080 | Tt ToughPower Grand RGB 750w | Acer ET322QU | Windows 10 Pro
HTPC - Fractal Design Define R4 | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | Intel Core i5 3570K | Antec Kuhler 620 | 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600 | 128GB Intel 330 SSD | 16x Lite-On DVD-R/RW | eVGA GeForce GTX 970 ACX 2.0+ | Asus Xonar DGX | Corsair CX750M | Westinghouse 50" 1080P | Windows 10 Pro
File Server - NZXT Classic Series Source 210 | ASRock 970A-G/3.1 | AMD FX-8320E Black Edition | 2x4GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1333 | 128GB Samsung 830 | 4x2TB HGST UlstraStar | Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 | Thermaltake TR2 RX 750W | Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapatingjaky View Post
I play a medic in TF2 so I think I know a little bit about diagnosing disease. Plus I watched a lot of House.
Shadowless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2018, 08:33 PM   #67
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Test drove this V6 beauty today:

If I could have taken it home I would have, really liked it.

However... I am a little ticked off at the salesman. He was very pushy after the test drive, I explained my situation, that I wasn't ready to buy, and he told me he'd give me a price so I'd be as informed as possible when I did buy. So I sit at his desk, give him a little bit of information, and he comes back with an offer, $38k after TT&L for this truck, which is ludicrous. I tell him I can't work with that, that's way too much, and tell him that comparable trucks are selling brand new in Houston for under 30k. He's trying to get me to sign his quote saying I'd take delivery today, after I already told him I wasn't going to. I told him the payment has to be lower, he goes back and brings a piece of paper with a hand written note talking about the payment I asked for, and had a signature line saying I'd take delivery of the truck today. Baloney. I left. While I was leaving, I saw him running out to offer me another deal, with the manager right behind him. I got in my truck and drove off, really pissed me off that they wouldn't just accept that I wasn't buying right then.
Old Feb 12, 2018, 09:06 PM   #68
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

38K for that? They are trying HARD to not ever sell any of those trucks aren't they?
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2018, 09:19 PM   #69
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
38K for that? They are trying HARD to not ever sell any of those trucks aren't they?
Yeah, should have been $30k out the door in my opinion. Dealers in Houston are around 27k before TT&L for the same truck. I have seen a brand new 2017 here, has like 15 miles on it, I might need to look at that.
Old Feb 12, 2018, 09:23 PM   #70
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

CurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Yeah, should have been $30k out the door in my opinion. Dealers in Houston are around 27k before TT&L for the same truck. I have seen a brand new 2017 here, has like 15 miles on it, I might need to look at that.
Short month, more push to deliver more cars.
Quote:
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it back. Remember when life is dragging you back, you are just moments away from springing forward.

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
CurrentlyPissed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2018, 07:26 AM   #71
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

38k for that?

rofl....

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Another world, another time, in the age of wonder. A thousand years ago, this land was green and good - until the Crystal cracked."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2018, 08:14 AM   #72
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Test drove this V6 beauty today:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/KyykrlTh.jpg[img]

If I could have taken it home I would have, really liked it.

However... I am a little ticked off at the salesman. He was very pushy after the test drive, I explained my situation, that I wasn't ready to buy, and he told me he'd give me a price so I'd be as informed as possible when I did buy. So I sit at his desk, give him a little bit of information, and he comes back with an offer, $38k after TT&L for this truck, which is ludicrous. I tell him I can't work with that, that's way too much, and tell him that comparable trucks are selling brand new in Houston for under 30k. He's trying to get me to sign his quote saying I'd take delivery today, after I already told him I wasn't going to. I told him the payment has to be lower, he goes back and brings a piece of paper with a hand written note talking about the payment I asked for, and had a signature line saying I'd take delivery of the truck today. Baloney. I left. While I was leaving, I saw him running out to offer me another deal, with the manager right behind him. I got in my truck and drove off, really pissed me off that they wouldn't just accept that I wasn't buying right then.
This is why I never buy from dealers who pay their salesmen based on commission. The Toyota dealer that I bought my 4Runner from has all their salesmen on salary. No commissions. It was the least stressful and pressured car purchase I've ever made.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2018, 08:22 AM   #73
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
That's nothing... That's just a desperate salesman trying to make a deal.

Try setting up an appointment to purchase a car. Then have the salesman look 'around' you looking for his appointment because he doesn't believe a 'person of color' can afford the car he is selling...
Mahjik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2018, 08:37 AM   #74
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahjik View Post

Try setting up an appointment to purchase a car. Then have the salesman look 'around' you looking for his appointment because he doesn't believe a 'person of color' can afford the car he is selling...
That's ****ed up.

On another note, I left a nasty Yelp review.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/capitol-che...wl-YKoSBaY_AHA

Definitely will take my business to another Chevy dealer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
38k for that?

rofl....

Yeah, it was insulting. I've already found similar trucks for $5-7k less.
Old Feb 13, 2018, 08:47 AM   #75
Shadowless
Deez Nuts

Shadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
This is why I never buy from dealers who pay their salesmen based on commission. The Toyota dealer that I bought my 4Runner from has all their salesmen on salary. No commissions. It was the least stressful and pressured car purchase I've ever made.
I think it depends. The Audi dealer we got my mom's Aviator from were all paid salary and the experience was tremendous (even for a used non-audi car). The Honda dealer we just got her Explorer from they were paid commission and the experience was equally as good. It's just about knowing how to interact with customers, and a lot of sales people don't have that skill, period.

Quote:

So back in 2009 my dad was shopping for a new car. He was single (about a year and a half out of divorce) was driving a beat up 2001 Toyota Corolla that he purchased with 5K miles at the end of 2001, and dressed in jeans, sneakers and a t shirt. He decided if he was going to date he wanted something a little nicer than his beat up station car so he FINALLY decided to upgrade to something a bit more luxurious. Went to an Infiniti dealer to look at a G37x and they more or less did the same thing to him essentially pushing him out the door, ignoring the fact he's very successful, makes a bunch of money, and has an over 800 credit score, because he didn't "look" like he could afford the car. He went to Cadillac the next day and purchased his CTS. To this day he refuses to even look at Infinitis.
Desktop - Corsair Carbide SPEC-02 Redshift | ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero | AMD Ryzen 7 1700X | Hyper 212 EVO | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200 | 512GB Intel 660p | 2TB Seagate 7200.12 | 16x LG BD-Burner | MSI Armor OC GeForce GTX 1080 | Tt ToughPower Grand RGB 750w | Acer ET322QU | Windows 10 Pro
HTPC - Fractal Design Define R4 | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | Intel Core i5 3570K | Antec Kuhler 620 | 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600 | 128GB Intel 330 SSD | 16x Lite-On DVD-R/RW | eVGA GeForce GTX 970 ACX 2.0+ | Asus Xonar DGX | Corsair CX750M | Westinghouse 50" 1080P | Windows 10 Pro
File Server - NZXT Classic Series Source 210 | ASRock 970A-G/3.1 | AMD FX-8320E Black Edition | 2x4GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1333 | 128GB Samsung 830 | 4x2TB HGST UlstraStar | Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 | Thermaltake TR2 RX 750W | Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter

Quote:
I play a medic in TF2 so I think I know a little bit about diagnosing disease. Plus I watched a lot of House.
Old Feb 13, 2018, 09:06 AM   #76
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Haha, I was reading some of the other reviews on yelp for that place. Man, they really suck at this whole car dealership thing.

Based on some of those reviews, I suggest you never let them service your truck.
Old Feb 13, 2018, 09:27 AM   #77
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
Haha, I was reading some of the other reviews on yelp for that place. Man, they really suck at this whole car dealership thing.

Based on some of those reviews, I suggest you never let them service your truck.
Yep, no chance in hell.

Called the bank and had them send the titles to my Golf and F150 to me, time to sell these things on.
Old Feb 13, 2018, 10:04 AM   #78
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
That's ****ed up.
Unfortunately, after a while, you get used to it but that doesn't mean its a great thing to go through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowless View Post
So back in 2009 my dad was shopping for a new car. He was single (about a year and a half out of divorce) was driving a beat up 2001 Toyota Corolla that he purchased with 5K miles at the end of 2001, and dressed in jeans, sneakers and a t shirt. He decided if he was going to date he wanted something a little nicer than his beat up station car so he FINALLY decided to upgrade to something a bit more luxurious. Went to an Infiniti dealer to look at a G37x and they more or less did the same thing to him essentially pushing him out the door, ignoring the fact he's very successful, makes a bunch of money, and has an over 800 credit score, because he didn't "look" like he could afford the car. He went to Cadillac the next day and purchased his CTS. To this day he refuses to even look at Infinitis.
The thing in my case, it happens all the time except at the Audi dealership (since we've been buying cars from them for over 10 years but it did happen on the first purchase).
Old Feb 13, 2018, 11:56 AM   #79
Shadowless
Deez Nuts

Quote:
Unfortunately, after a while, you get used to it but that doesn't mean its a great thing to go through.

The thing in my case, it happens all the time except at the Audi dealership (since we've been buying cars from them for over 10 years but it did happen on the first purchase).
That's so ****ing stupid. IMO as long as you don't come in a place looking like you're gonna rob it or shoot it up let's just move on. What's even worse is I bet that a good percentage of those people are on facebook and twitter claiming they "don't see color" and treat everyone equally. Such a shame in 2018.

Quote:
Old Feb 13, 2018, 07:58 PM   #80
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Quote:
That's so ****ing stupid. IMO as long as you don't come in a place looking like you're gonna rob it or shoot it up let's just move on. What's even worse is I bet that a good percentage of those people are on facebook and twitter claiming they "don't see color" and treat everyone equally. Such a shame in 2018.
Quick story and then I'll quite derailing this thread...

Back around 1999, I was looking for an NSX. I stopped at an Acura dealership as my father and I were out and about (in one of my father's cars) together just enjoying the day. A salesman greeted us in the lot and I asked if they had any NSX's on their lot (back then, they were usually hidden). He said no, but they could get one from another dealership. He also proceeded to tell me that it was "very" expensive (in that "you'll never be able to afford one" voice). I commented that I was aware of how much they cost. He suggested I check out a Civic.... Now, I wasn't in a suit, but I also wasn't in torn up clothes nor a hoodie. My father suggested we go to another dealer, but at this point I was annoyed.

So, I kept talking to the salesman. He kept suggesting all of these "affordable" cars for me and then asked if I was going to trade something in. I said yes, and then told him what I was thinking about trading in. His eyes lit up with dollar signs and he suddenly wanted to start talking about the NSX.

At that point, we left.
Old Feb 13, 2018, 09:44 PM   #81
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Quote:
Quick story and then I'll quite derailing this thread...

Back around 1999, I was looking for an NSX. I stopped at an Acura dealership as my father and I were out and about (in one of my father's cars) together just enjoying the day. A salesman greeted us in the lot and I asked if they had any NSX's on their lot (back then, they were usually hidden). He said no, but they could get one from another dealership. He also proceeded to tell me that it was "very" expensive (in that "you'll never be able to afford one" voice). I commented that I was aware of how much they cost. He suggested I check out a Civic.... Now, I wasn't in a suit, but I also wasn't in torn up clothes nor a hoodie. My father suggested we go to another dealer, but at this point I was annoyed.

So, I kept talking to the salesman. He kept suggesting all of these "affordable" cars for me and then asked if I was going to trade something in. I said yes, and then told him what I was thinking about trading in. His eyes lit up with dollar signs and he suddenly wanted to start talking about the NSX.

At that point, we left.
Good for you man.
Old Feb 14, 2018, 11:32 AM   #82
Elysian
SCAATSJW

I've found some pretty exceptional deals on 2016s, need to see if they have any major issues. Found a black 2016 Z71 4x2 with 11k miles for $25k, has all the options I'd want, and looks to be in perfect shape.

Last edited by Elysian : Feb 14, 2018 at 11:43 AM.
Old Feb 14, 2018, 12:10 PM   #83
Shadowless
Deez Nuts

Quote:
I've found some pretty exceptional deals on 2016s, need to see if they have any major issues. Found a black 2016 Z71 4x2 with 11k miles for $25k, has all the options I'd want, and looks to be in perfect shape.
I'd look for brand new 2016/2017 leftovers. You can probably get a similar deal.

Quote:
Old Feb 14, 2018, 12:40 PM   #84
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Quote:
I'd look for brand new 2016/2017 leftovers. You can probably get a similar deal.
$30k minimum for similar still new 2017s.
Old Feb 14, 2018, 08:45 PM   #85
Elysian
SCAATSJW

http://www.fkcountry.com/VehicleDeta...-TX/3132184143

If this is still available after I sell my pickup and Golf, this will probably be the one. Hell, if I sell just one of the pickup or Golf, this may be the one.
Old Feb 14, 2018, 10:02 PM   #86
Shadowless
Deez Nuts

Quote:
http://www.fkcountry.com/VehicleDeta...-TX/3132184143

If this is still available after I sell my pickup and Golf, this will probably be the one. Hell, if I sell just one of the pickup or Golf, this may be the one.
I ****ing hate chevy. Every awesome order package they have they turn into some meaningless ****ing appearance package. How the **** they gonna sell a 2WD Z71. That's as retarded as the FWD Impala SS they tried to sneak by everyone for a few years. Assholes.

Nice truck though, like the price.

Quote:
Old Feb 14, 2018, 10:04 PM   #87
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Quote:
I ****ing hate chevy. Every awesome order package they have they turn into some meaningless ****ing appearance package. How the **** they gonna sell a 2WD Z71. That's as retarded as the FWD Impala SS they tried to sneak by everyone for a few years. Assholes.

Nice truck though, like the price.
I agree with all of that, Z71 should be 4x4. However, the Z71s seem to have every option I want

I think one of the things the 2WD Z71 comes standard with is a locking rear diff.
Old Feb 15, 2018, 04:45 PM   #88
Shadowless
Deez Nuts

Quote:
I agree with all of that, Z71 should be 4x4. However, the Z71s seem to have every option I want

I think one of the things the 2WD Z71 comes standard with is a locking rear diff.
That used to be the Z66 pkg

Quote:
Old Feb 15, 2018, 04:49 PM   #89
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Quote:
That used to be the Z66 pkg
Yeah but Z71 has the cool sticker/badges
Old Feb 16, 2018, 10:20 AM   #90
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Damn it, that one with 11k sold.