Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge » Motoring
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Motoring Anything that goes vroooom! and makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up, this is the place.

Old Aug 23, 2009, 03:28 AM   #121
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
squid
Cute

squid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird sings

squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23, 2009, 04:34 PM   #122
jima13
Retired

jima13 is still being judged by the masses

Smile nice collection

jima13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26, 2009, 05:22 PM   #123
AluminumHaste
Radeon Arctic Islands

AluminumHaste can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAluminumHaste can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAluminumHaste can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Exclamation

I'd love to wake up every morning and drive this to work:

AluminumHaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Aug 26, 2009, 05:56 PM   #124
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Quote:
I'd love to wake up every morning and drive this to work:
I hope you have some self control behind the steering wheel. They are fun cars, but damn they are wickedly unforgiving.
Old Aug 26, 2009, 06:30 PM   #125
AluminumHaste
Radeon Arctic Islands

AluminumHaste can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAluminumHaste can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAluminumHaste can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I do, very much so. I live outside of Windsor which has nothing but straight roads, it's just a big grid over the whole county, maybe has like 5 curves lol. I did have a ride in one when I was a kid (98' GTS) and it was not a harsh ride at all.
AluminumHaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26, 2009, 07:28 PM   #126
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverclockN' View Post
I hope you have some self control behind the steering wheel. They are fun cars, but damn they are wickedly unforgiving.
Years ago i watched some dude show off his car by going up and down our service road (mainly straight with a nice gradual S-turn) where he decided to push it hard through the Sturn which he spun out and slammed his drivers side into the guardrail. He quickly recovered and high tailed it out of there... we were all laughing. I think to this day the red paint is still on the rail!!
**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26, 2009, 07:51 PM   #127
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by **G.I.BRO** View Post
Years ago i watched some dude show off his car by going up and down our service road (mainly straight with a nice gradual S-turn) where he decided to push it hard through the Sturn which he spun out and slammed his drivers side into the guardrail. He quickly recovered and high tailed it out of there... we were all laughing. I think to this day the red paint is still on the rail!!
Ouch!

Yeah, now and again at our club meets we go for "spirited" cruises. My buddy with the 05 SRT-10 is pushing 508rwhp and it's quite a car to handle. He has some amazing self control though and never really gets out of hand, he's a very calm person. Now and again he does get on it. Last time I was behind him at ~65mph and he punched it while in 3rd gear. I just sat there watching the back end whip out and thought to myself..."yeah, no Vipers for OverclockN'".
Old Sep 2, 2009, 12:36 PM   #128
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird sings

Winters coming, get ready.

Last edited by Destroy : Sep 2, 2009 at 12:39 PM.
Destroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 2009, 12:56 PM   #129
Shadowless
Deez Nuts

Shadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroy View Post
Winters coming, get ready.
First pic = teh awesomeness
Second pic = teh ugly and repulsive.
Desktop - Corsair Carbide SPEC-02 Redshift | ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero | AMD Ryzen 7 1700X | Hyper 212 EVO | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200 | 512GB Intel 660p | 2TB Seagate 7200.12 | 16x LG BD-Burner | MSI Armor OC GeForce GTX 1080 | Tt ToughPower Grand RGB 750w | Acer ET322QU | Windows 10 Pro
HTPC - Fractal Design Define R4 | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | Intel Core i5 3570K | Antec Kuhler 620 | 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600 | 128GB Intel 330 SSD | 16x Lite-On DVD-R/RW | eVGA GeForce GTX 970 ACX 2.0+ | Asus Xonar DGX | Corsair CX750M | Westinghouse 50" 1080P | Windows 10 Pro
File Server - NZXT Classic Series Source 210 | ASRock 970A-G/3.1 | AMD FX-8320E Black Edition | 2x4GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1333 | 128GB Samsung 830 | 4x2TB HGST UlstraStar | Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 | Thermaltake TR2 RX 750W | Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapatingjaky View Post
I play a medic in TF2 so I think I know a little bit about diagnosing disease. Plus I watched a lot of House.
Shadowless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 2009, 01:00 PM   #130
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowless View Post
First pic = teh awesomeness
Second pic = teh ugly and repulsive.
Both are ugly and repulsive, just the first one is cool because its got tank treads.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 2009, 01:47 PM   #131
Shadowless
Deez Nuts

Shadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
Both are ugly and repulsive, just the first one is cool because its got tank treads.
The first one would make winters upstate a lot more fun, ie I can get more people further up the mountains/snow with that, instead of just a couple of people on snowmobiles.
Desktop - Corsair Carbide SPEC-02 Redshift | ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero | AMD Ryzen 7 1700X | Hyper 212 EVO | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200 | 512GB Intel 660p | 2TB Seagate 7200.12 | 16x LG BD-Burner | MSI Armor OC GeForce GTX 1080 | Tt ToughPower Grand RGB 750w | Acer ET322QU | Windows 10 Pro
HTPC - Fractal Design Define R4 | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | Intel Core i5 3570K | Antec Kuhler 620 | 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600 | 128GB Intel 330 SSD | 16x Lite-On DVD-R/RW | eVGA GeForce GTX 970 ACX 2.0+ | Asus Xonar DGX | Corsair CX750M | Westinghouse 50" 1080P | Windows 10 Pro
File Server - NZXT Classic Series Source 210 | ASRock 970A-G/3.1 | AMD FX-8320E Black Edition | 2x4GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1333 | 128GB Samsung 830 | 4x2TB HGST UlstraStar | Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 | Thermaltake TR2 RX 750W | Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter

Quote:
I play a medic in TF2 so I think I know a little bit about diagnosing disease. Plus I watched a lot of House.
Old Sep 2, 2009, 02:21 PM   #132
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowless View Post
The first one would make winters upstate a lot more fun, ie I can get more people further up the mountains/snow with that, instead of just a couple of people on snowmobiles.
I prefer the F350's I've seen with that done. I'd take one of those over one of those asstastic H2's any day.
Old Sep 2, 2009, 03:43 PM   #133
Shadowless
Deez Nuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
I prefer the F350's I've seen with that done. I'd take one of those over one of those asstastic H2's any day.
so would I. F350 can fit at least one sled in the bed

Quote:
Old Sep 2, 2009, 06:14 PM   #134
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Saw this awesome piece of machinery today.

Old Sep 2, 2009, 11:47 PM   #135
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

Subscriber

I'm in love with that paint job.
Old Sep 3, 2009, 07:07 PM   #136
wonder squirrel
Godlike

wonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverclockN' View Post
I'm in love with that paint job.
Yeah, metallic vomit green. Who wouldn't want that all over their $80k car

Old Sep 3, 2009, 10:46 PM   #137
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonder squirrel View Post
Yeah, metallic vomit green. Who wouldn't want that all over their $80k car

It's the stuff dreams are made of. I'm going to repaint my z06 that color.
Old Sep 4, 2009, 08:56 AM   #138
Elysian
SCAATSJW

The best part was, it was an obvious Maaco job. It was absolutely horrible looking.
Old Nov 20, 2009, 08:18 PM   #139
squid
Cute

squid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird sings

squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2009, 08:50 AM   #140
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by squid View Post
Got boost lag?
Old Dec 30, 2009, 11:40 AM   #141
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Bump for more pictures:

Driving by Kanye West in his maybach lols

Last edited by logical : Dec 30, 2009 at 11:45 AM.
logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2009, 12:03 PM   #142
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

I feel so badly for the Prelude...

Old Dec 30, 2009, 12:11 PM   #143
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

What happened?

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2009, 01:15 PM   #144
SixtySeven
play loud!

SixtySeven is still being judged by the masses

Old Dec 30, 2009, 01:27 PM   #145
SixtySeven
play loud!

SixtySeven is still being judged by the masses

Old Dec 30, 2009, 03:15 PM   #146
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
What happened?
Sad thing is, i dont think anything as the black and white sections are coordinated. When i was getting out of my car i noticed this horrid thing and immediately thought of this thread!
Old Dec 30, 2009, 09:40 PM   #147
dreamwalker
valar morghulis

dreamwalker once held a door open for a complete strangerdreamwalker once held a door open for a complete strangerdreamwalker once held a door open for a complete strangerdreamwalker once held a door open for a complete stranger

dreamwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2009, 10:26 PM   #148
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

Subscriber

I don't even like the Audi R8, but that version of it looks freakin' bitchin!
Old Jan 8, 2010, 05:06 AM   #149
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixtySeven View Post

wow, talk about "judge a book by its cover".... i'm a bit scared how he handles that beast with that kind of interior.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Another world, another time, in the age of wonder. A thousand years ago, this land was green and good - until the Crystal cracked."

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8, 2010, 05:14 AM   #150
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

"Another world, another time, in the age of wonder. A thousand years ago, this land was green and good - until the Crystal cracked."

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote