Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge » Motoring
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Motoring Anything that goes vroooom! and makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up, this is the place.

Old Feb 10, 2005, 10:18 AM   #61
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
The Luggage
Life is Good

The Luggage knows why the caged bird singsThe Luggage knows why the caged bird singsThe Luggage knows why the caged bird singsThe Luggage knows why the caged bird singsThe Luggage knows why the caged bird sings

Default Car

Bought this in November:

Last edited by The Luggage : Feb 10, 2005 at 10:21 AM.
The Luggage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2005, 10:21 AM   #62
shockwave
canucklehead

shockwave can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyshockwave can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

who wants to cruise with meh?

shockwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2005, 10:24 AM   #63
squid
Cute

squid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird sings

all your steering wheels are on the wrong side
squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 10, 2005, 10:28 AM   #64
Rippthrough
Nothing wrong with 4-pot!

Rippthrough is still being judged by the masses

Mine ain't.
It cost me £1200 to get it on the proper side too
Rippthrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2005, 10:29 AM   #65
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockwave
who wants to cruise with meh?

If shock's vans a rockin', don't come a knockin'
Old Feb 10, 2005, 11:19 AM   #66
Krychek57
lol internets

Krychek57 is still being judged by the masses

"He's a ricer. He's even got the ricer attitude. Most people who have potential rice syndrome (PRS) can be cured, this guy just seems to have a case of ROIDS (rarely offered intercourse daily syndrome) and he can't deal with that, so he's picked up on RIMS (rapid increasing masturbation syndrome)."
Krychek57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2005, 11:23 AM   #67
Johnmcl7
Knowledge is Power

Johnmcl7 is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by squid
all your steering wheels are on the wrong side
Mine isn't

John

"Every person has voices in their heads, whispered doubts and ambitions, dreams and nightmares. How much reality one gives them, how much you allow yourself to be controlled...that only you can decide"
Johnmcl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2005, 05:06 PM   #68
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

as i promised, i'd post pics of my car today, it just finally got towed to my new place, i'm so stoked... the motor will be going in over the next few days. sunday might be the day its running(i hope)... it needs a bit of work tho, motor for 1, oil and radiator need to be flow checked for warrantee, and the front brake calipers need to be rebuilt... i paid 300 bux for this car with no motor in it, and got a motor built for it for 650 bux(did the porting work myself), gonna install it myself, all in all, a nice rx7 for under a grand, i can live with that... i'm also working on grey interior swap, stock was bergundy leather, so ugly.

Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2005, 07:00 PM   #69
PreservedSwine
When's dinner?

PreservedSwine is still being judged by the masses

Default This thread needs more trucks!

I like the Navigation/DVD/MP3 player the best in this truck, the display unit disapears when you ahut it down, or simply son't wish to look at it.
The black tool-box with aluminim railing in the back is my second favorite aesthetic option.
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government—lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." --Patrick Henry
PreservedSwine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2005, 09:25 PM   #70
DeathKnight
Radeon Arctic Islands

DeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Luggage
180MPH in a Golf?! LOL!!
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | Fractal Design Celsius S24 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | 2 x 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 (14-14-14-34) B-Die | MSI GTX 1070Ti GAMING 8G | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Corsair MP510 480GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samusng 850 Evo 500GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | WD 640GB Black | Asus BW-12B1ST 12X Blu-ray Burner | Fractal Design Define R5 case | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 PSU | Win 10 Pro | 1920x1080 w/ 48" LCD TV
HT: Vizio E48-C2 48" LED Backlit LCD TV | Onkyo TX-SR605 A/V receiver | JBL EC35 center | 2 JBL E30's (fronts, bi-amped) | 2 JBL N24II's (rears) | Homemade Sonosub w/Dayton 12" driver (extension to 14Hz), BASH 300w amp | Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu-ray player | Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD player | Xbox 360
Camera Gear: Nikon D7000 DSLR | Nikon 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 VR | Nikon 50mm F1.8 G | Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro | Slik Pro 700DX tripod legs with Cullmann Magnesit 35Nm ballhead
DeathKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2005, 10:23 PM   #71
The Luggage
Life is Good

The Luggage knows why the caged bird singsThe Luggage knows why the caged bird singsThe Luggage knows why the caged bird singsThe Luggage knows why the caged bird singsThe Luggage knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathKnight
180MPH in a Golf?! LOL!!
It's an R32... 250HP AWD. 5.8s 0-60 14s 1/4 mile. Top speed ~160 (Governed)

I love the "it's just a Golf" line. Especially after I'm a speck in the distance...

Last edited by The Luggage : Feb 10, 2005 at 10:25 PM.
Old Feb 10, 2005, 10:44 PM   #72
m3talc0re
Radeon Evergreen

m3talc0re is still being judged by the masses

Aight, just remember, you asked me to....

Please don't laugh

"The real hell is your life gone wrong."
m3talc0re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2005, 11:22 PM   #73
VW_Factor
ÜBERVERBOTEN!

VW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwards

Quote:

I love the "it's just a Golf" line. Especially after I'm a speck in the distance...

MMMMmmmm.. R32.. Thought about giving HPA motorsports a call.??

HPA Motorsports.

Edit : Link to the nasty fast R32.. Click me!

Awww.. WTH.. Quoted from site..

"0-60 in 3.2 sec / 11.49 1/4 mile

as tested by Motortrend Magazine

The stout chassis and capable platform of the 4-Motion equipped R32 has given our technicians the makings for a true world-class super car. With our intimate knowledge of the durable 4-Motion system, we directed our attention at taking full advantage of the upgraded 24valve V6 that was under the hood. The level of performance that we have extracted from the new 3.2L V6 has caught the tuning World by surprise. With years of extreme testing under our belt, we proudly offer two exciting, street-able packages for the new 2004 R32."

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith
"Fail" = verb "Failure" = noun

Last edited by VW_Factor : Feb 10, 2005 at 11:32 PM.
VW_Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2005, 11:48 PM   #74
The Luggage
Life is Good

Maybe if I had an extra 30K sitting around
Old Feb 11, 2005, 12:02 AM   #75
VW_Factor
ÜBERVERBOTEN!

VW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Maybe if I had an extra 30K sitting around
Wouldnt that just be a great "grocery getter" tho. Yeah.. Its only a Golf.. *snicker* With Viperlike performance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith
"Fail" = verb "Failure" = noun
VW_Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11, 2005, 01:28 AM   #76
_TiTaNiuM
"The Talent"

_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:

Gaurantee the governer isn't what's preventing it from breaking 160.
Spring the trap. Spring it all over her face.
_TiTaNiuM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11, 2005, 01:58 AM   #77
[email protected]
Banned

Bushw@cker is still being judged by the masses

1997 Ford Explorer XLT 4x4
30" BFG All-Terrains
K&N Intake
Magnaflow Exhaust
BBK Throttle Body
Apten Performance Chip
KC Daylighters
etc.
Bushw@cker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11, 2005, 04:40 AM   #78
The Luggage
Life is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by _TiTaNiuM
Gaurantee the governer isn't what's preventing it from breaking 160.
You're right it is drag limited at ~153 MPH. Being shaped like a brick doesn't help
Old Feb 11, 2005, 07:13 AM   #79
SpiTFir3
Who's the man?

SpiTFir3 is still being judged by the masses

___/----\____
____________|
O O

^
ml320

I met a dude @ a party who said he had an 840 hp awd integra that he built himself from the ground up. Is this possible? he said he was gonna bring it up to pa tonight...
    /O     /\   /  \      \
   /   O  /O \ / O  \O____O\ ))
((/_____O/    \\    /O     /
  \O    O\    / \  /   O  /
   \O    O\ O/   \/_____O/
    \O____O\/ ))    
SpiTFir3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11, 2005, 07:17 AM   #80
wonder squirrel
Godlike

wonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiTFir3
___/----\____
____________|
O O

^
ml320

I met a dude @ a party who said he had an 840 hp awd integra that he built himself from the ground up. Is this possible? he said he was gonna bring it up to pa tonight...
We will find out tonight then

get some
Old Feb 11, 2005, 07:20 AM   #81
Rippthrough

You won't get any pics because he'll have to stop to rebuild it halfway.
Old Feb 11, 2005, 07:31 AM   #82
wonder squirrel
Godlike

wonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rippthrough
You won't get any pics because he'll have to stop to rebuild it halfway.
of the rebuild
Old Feb 11, 2005, 07:55 AM   #83
AluminumHaste
Radeon Arctic Islands

AluminumHaste can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAluminumHaste can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAluminumHaste can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Getting it when hell freezes over.
STATS:
http://www.mercedes-benz.ca/index.cfm?id=4347

Took me awhile to find it but here you go:
Mercedes Flash

Last edited by AluminumHaste : Feb 11, 2005 at 08:12 AM.
AluminumHaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11, 2005, 08:25 AM   #84
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreservedSwine

I like the Navigation/DVD/MP3 player the best in this truck, the display unit disapears when you ahut it down, or simply son't wish to look at it.
The black tool-box with aluminim railing in the back is my second favorite aesthetic option.
Excellent! Good choice my friend.
Old Feb 11, 2005, 12:06 PM   #85
_TiTaNiuM
"The Talent"

_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
You're right it is drag limited at ~153 MPH. Being shaped like a brick doesn't help
No no no... Horsepwer and drag limited

If it had 350hp it'd do at least 165-170

I know my subie with 300hp shouldn't do much more than 155...

the GTi is a good design for high speed though, hatchbacks oftem prove far superior in aerodynamics than sedans with rear windows and trunks.... But still not as good as a sportscar with a swept back... (I.e.: Porsche, Ferrari, etc)
Spring the trap. Spring it all over her face.
_TiTaNiuM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11, 2005, 12:34 PM   #86
Rippthrough

Sedans are usually better as they have less low pressure behind the vehicle. Unless it's a REALLY shabby design.
Old Feb 11, 2005, 12:44 PM   #87
Syntax
Radeon R420

Syntax is still being judged by the masses

Default My Car

Needs a Wash, but i had just finished work on it.

It's a 206 GTi 180, And i know, i know, but i'm a fan of lexus style lights.. The Rest of the car is standard stuff for the 180.. Not as frisky as a 205 GTi but still a nice drive (for me anyhoo)

PS: The bike in the garage is mine as well....

Last edited by Syntax : Feb 11, 2005 at 12:50 PM.
Syntax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11, 2005, 12:47 PM   #88
switchAMG
FCK TRMP

switchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

NICE ride Syntax -- I wish we could get peugots and citroens here
Old Feb 11, 2005, 12:53 PM   #89
Rippthrough

You can. Just not new .
I know there's a couple of Mi16's in Canada, go see if you can find/buy one.
Old Feb 11, 2005, 01:56 PM   #90
exitwound
Radeon R420

exitwound is still being judged by the masses

exitwound is offline   Reply With Quote