Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jan 18, 2021, 11:12 AM   #61
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Come on! I think our advice is professional! He is going to have to go in for boner surgery!
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2021, 11:30 AM   #62
acroig
Troll Mod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
Come on! I think our advice is professional! He is going to have to go in for boner surgery!
I would take Ragers advice on many subjects..... just not sex.

yoz
acroig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2021, 11:34 AM   #63
KAC
:rolleyes:

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Nerds give the best sex.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 18, 2021, 11:49 AM   #64
Cyko
Your New Lord

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Right now the woman isn’t giving up her steak and cheese.
More like her Arby’s roast beef with horsey sauce :barf:

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2021, 12:35 PM   #65
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
I would take Ragers advice on many subjects..... just not sex.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2021, 03:03 PM   #66
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Sounds like she has bipolar disorder and maybe other trauma. How was her childhood? Was she bullied, or was she abused in any way? I'm not talking about the sex part, because to me reading all this, isn't the issue and there is other underlying issues involved. Wither it be on your side, her side, or both of your sides. I have plenty of experience with all aspects (8years +) worth
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2021, 05:08 PM   #67
Cyko
Your New Lord

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Therapy

THERAPY

THERAPY

THERAPY

T-H-E-R-A-P-Y

GO-SEE-A-MENTAL-HEALTH-PROFESSIONAL!!!

Get the hint yet Chuckles?

Nobody here is going to be able to help you in any meaningful way. You need to go get professional help for yourself first, and then after a few sessions couples therapy for the both of you. It’s like two broken toys trying to fix one another. It’s not going to work and is incredibly sad to watch.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Old Jan 18, 2021, 07:03 PM   #68
Evileh

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
Therapy

THERAPY

THERAPY

THERAPY

T-H-E-R-A-P-Y

Nobody here is going to be able to help you in any meaningful way. You need to go get professional help for yourself first, and then after a few sessions couples therapy for the both of you. It’s like two broken toys trying to fix one another. It’s not going to work and is incredibly sad to watch.
lolololol this applies to me as well. Difference is we are our own therapists we both help each other in that aspect. She has different issues than i do but she needs more therapy in the areas that im fine in and i need therapy in the ways she's fine in lol. We are complete yin and yang basically. It works more from a best friends perspective since we both think a like and have the same crass and immature humor
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Old Jan 18, 2021, 07:28 PM   #69
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Therapy

THERAPY

THERAPY

THERAPY

T-H-E-R-A-P-Y

This.
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2021, 08:14 PM   #70
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Are there any dual professional psychologist/sex workers in Hong Kong?
Old Jan 18, 2021, 08:25 PM   #71
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Reading this thread makes me want a sandwich.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2021, 08:34 PM   #72
huskylord
Radeon Arctic Islands

huskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Sexual compatibility is a thing that does not get better with time.
If it's not good now, it won't be good later.
No point in trying to make her want to have sex with you. Find someone who is more your wavelength.
Old Jan 18, 2021, 08:35 PM   #73
Evileh

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZL View Post
Are there any dual professional psychologist/sex workers in Hong Kong?
I mean....... Me love you long time have any meaning there?
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Jan 18, 2021, 08:38 PM   #74
Cyko
Your New Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
Reading this thread makes me want a sandwich.

Alpha

Omega

Old Jan 18, 2021, 09:05 PM   #75
KAC

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I went to couples therapy once. The lady there told my wife that I was right. We never had to go again to any therapy. Boo ya!

I was short 200 bones though.
Old Jan 18, 2021, 09:10 PM   #76
Evileh

Quote:
I went to couples therapy once. The lady there told my wife that I was right. We never had to go again to any therapy. Boo ya!

Pretty sure that in your country the male is usually always right... Right?
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Jan 18, 2021, 09:30 PM   #77
Cyko
Your New Lord

Quote:

Gas for the trip to the therapist = $15
Therapy appointment = $200
Experiencing your wife getting told she’s wrong and you’re right by a trained professional = priceless

Alpha

Omega

Old Jan 18, 2021, 09:36 PM   #78
Evileh

Quote:
Gas for the trip to the therapist = $15
Therapy appointment = $200
Experiencing your wife getting told she’s wrong and you’re right by a trained professional = priceless
They arn't wrong per say, they are just hormonal lol.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Jan 18, 2021, 09:37 PM   #79
Chuck
How's the flow tonight?

Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

How did I completely miss the two awesome posts from Sasquatch and Evileh.

Thanks for the advice guys, people like you are proof some people can still give me advice around these parts without poking fun (not too much anyway).

The key of everything is obviously communication. And as some of you pointed out, if I don't do it, we are bound to fail. Thing is, we both have a tendency of being overly negative (which makes me wonder if she has depression?) and judgmental without solid proof. She literally can't deal with opposing views from others and often takes it personally. I am already getting the better side of her cause we've never actually fought before, but with such negativity, she often overlooks what I truly need in the relationship. Even though yes, she does think about my wellbeing often and I haven't seen how she treats other this well (she literally hates chores and cooking but she does it for me, amongst other things). We both have our problems, but this is going to take quite some work if we don't want to end up resenting each other for life. She did tell me she have always been insecure in relationships and it often ended in the 3 year mark due to fighting. Maybe that's why she likes me for being soft? Really have no clue, though as pointed out it's killing my masculinity (if I ever had any lol) and what's causing her to desire me less sexually.

And Cyko, thanks for your caring man, I can really feel it from your posts. No pun intended of course.

Thing is, I have tried for years in the past to see professionals, and for a time I will feel fully recovered without over the top strong meds that they often prescribe. I tried nearly ten sorts of medications (like Zoloft) before and they either turned me into a zombie or impatient prick. Did nothing but made me feel borderline suicidal at times. Thank goodness for Tianeptine for keeping me in check. And guess what, a GP prescribed it to me. Major problem is, whenever new challenges arise (like I have never been in such a dedicated relationship and aiming for the next chapter of my life), I often get lost because of my lack of EQ and it drives my anxiety to new heights that even my mood elevating medication can't properly handle.

Anyway enough of my rambling. I know I am a mess man, I really do. But I really don't know what I can do at this point. I let social anxiety ruin my life for more than a decade and I haven't reached the maturity level my age demands. Sometimes I honestly don't know what I can do, it sucks so much if it wasn't for people who loves me I don't know if I want to live.

Last edited by Chuck : Jan 18, 2021 at 09:45 PM.
Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2021, 11:12 PM   #80
KAC

It seems you know the problem, understand the problem and also know the solution (hint: drugs are not it) but lack the will to do what is necessary (in Liam Neeson's voice).
Old Jan 19, 2021, 09:23 AM   #81
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
Anyway enough of my rambling.
Old Jan 19, 2021, 09:34 AM   #82
KAC

No need moar entertainment.
Old Jan 19, 2021, 12:45 PM   #83
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Look how well things turned out for Omega.
Its perfect.
Omega doesnt listen to any of the advice given (well until he had a kid).

In conclusion, do the complete opposite of Omega
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + AMD Radeon R9 290
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition headset

Last edited by Sasquach : Jan 19, 2021 at 12:52 PM.
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2021, 12:52 PM   #84
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Nerds give the best sex.
That's what yo mama said to me last night.....
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + AMD Radeon R9 290
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition headset
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2021, 01:59 PM   #85
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Therapy

THERAPY

THERAPY

THERAPY

T-H-E-R-A-P-Y

what? so you mean just keep doing what your doing... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Vanz_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2021, 02:03 PM   #86
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Thanks for the advice guys, people like you are proof some people can still give me advice around these parts without poking fun (not too much anyway).
you're gonna get both, you should realize that before you even make these kind of posts, right?
Old Jan 19, 2021, 02:06 PM   #87
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Quote:
Anyway enough of my rambling. I know I am a mess man, I really do. But I really don't know what I can do at this point. I let social anxiety ruin my life for more than a decade and I haven't reached the maturity level my age demands. Sometimes I honestly don't know what I can do, it sucks so much if it wasn't for people who loves me I don't know if I want to live.
everyone has issues man, you're not alone... just give the therapy a try, what do you have to lose...
Old Jan 19, 2021, 04:19 PM   #88
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled with

Subscriber

Quote:
Yes love should be unconditional and I have been doing all I can to give her that...
I haven't read the whole thread...but love is NOT unconditional. Unless someone is talking about one of their kids (and even that has eventual limits), love is not "unconditional". That's a fairy tale you hear about in books and movies.

Love is absolutely conditional. Always is, always will be. Don't ever pretend it's not, because that's when things start getting taken for granted and relationships get stagnant, boring, or problems rise up.

i9 9900KF/Corsair H100i
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
Asus ROG 1080Ti Strix
32GB G.Skill DDR3 3200
Corsair HX1000W
Corsair 600T Silver Edition
Corsair Nightsword Mouse/Logitech G15 Keyboard
LG CX 48"

i5 3570k/OEM Cooler
Asus Sabretooth Z77
Asus ROG 1080Ti Strix
16GB G.Skill DDR3 2600
Corsair CX750M
Lian Li Lancool II Mesh
Logtech G703 Mouse/Logitech G915 Keyboard
OverclockN' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2021, 08:31 PM   #89
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

Quote:

T-H-E-R-A-P-Y

Ryzen 2600x - Radeon 580 - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20, 2021, 02:52 AM   #90
Chuck
How's the flow tonight?

Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
Sounds like she has bipolar disorder and maybe other trauma. How was her childhood? Was she bullied, or was she abused in any way? I'm not talking about the sex part, because to me reading all this, isn't the issue and there is other underlying issues involved. Wither it be on your side, her side, or both of your sides. I have plenty of experience with all aspects (8years +) worth
Mom left her dad when she was like 4-5. When I asked what was up she just told me she doesn't know and that he was still alive 2-3 years ago.

Her childhood was fine and she obviously loves her current family, so there's that. But when she was a kid her mom worked endless cleaning shifts to take care of her + her two bros, and she helped her mom do cleaning work when she needed a hand.

So yeah, wasn't an entirely easy childhood, but from what I can tell, it's far from being the worst in Hong Kong.
Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote