Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Aug 16, 2019, 10:24 AM   #61
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Jeff Lange
National Jeff Day!

Jeff Lange is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagorak View Post
They already had that problem in ST: Nemesis. Spiner didn't age all that well between TNG's first episode and the last movie.
True enough, but I'd say he still looks pretty good considering he's 70. Ditto for Stewart at 79.

I hope to look as good.

Jeff
Old Aug 16, 2019, 03:27 PM   #62
GTwannabe
Radeon Northern Islands

GTwannabe can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyGTwannabe can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyGTwannabe can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagorak View Post
They already had that problem in ST: Nemesis. Spiner didn't age all that well between TNG's first episode and the last movie.
Spiner said he wanted to retire the character because he was getting too old to play an "ageless" android. IMO they should use CGI with Spiner voice acting.
GTwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16, 2019, 08:46 PM   #63
gamefoo21
Rage Furry X

gamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTwannabe View Post
Spiner said he wanted to retire the character because he was getting too old to play an "ageless" android. IMO they should use CGI with Spiner voice acting.
Data chooses to age his exterior to experience looking older and to match with Picard and company.

Boom wrote the plot armour for old Data...

LoL

Heatware
gamefoo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad