Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Oct 23, 2020, 07:23 AM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Kain
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquach View Post
ME TOO!!!

The only thing i need to upgrade my phone is capacity, i have 32gb and i could use more.

Ive no real need for anything newer other than the shiny new toy syndrome.

Also i dont like the face ID style (prefer the touch ID) of the newer Iphones so the absolute "newest" iphone i'd get would be the Iphone SE2 since it uses the older design of the 6, 7, 8 generations.
Luckily I got the 128 GB capacity. The only thing I want to do right now is get a new battery. I'll probably keep this phone at least until it is still receiving updates.
Intel Core i7-3930K | Corsair Hydro Series H100i PRO | GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD3 | 16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133 MHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING | Creative Sound Blaster AE-9 | Crucial m4 256 GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2 TB | Pioneer BDR-206DBK | EVGA SuperNOVA 850 P2 | Corsair Obsidian Series 650D | ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | 2 x JBL LSR305 + 1 x JBL LSR310S | Microsoft SideWinder X4 | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | SteelSeries QcK mini | Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2020, 04:07 PM   #32
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

anyone found a good two part case for a iPhone 12 Pro

got this for my 11 and the case is good but their bike mount hardware is plastic crap
i took the mount off the back of the case slowly with a small flat screwdriver and put a sp connect one on
https://sp-connect.com/collections/u...rsal-interface

i order a like armor x case for the 12, i hate ordering crap from china
and the sp connect mount to do it again

but looking something better with a had flat back that the sp connect mount will glue to well
bill dennison is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2020, 09:30 PM   #33
Cyko
FCK TRMP

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Phone came in today. I really need a case. The sides of this thing are...metallic looking and it’s smudged to sh*t already. It’s a pretty phone though. Going to play with the camera when it gets really dark outside. See how that LiDAR and new night mode work.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 23, 2020, 10:50 PM   #34
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Still waiting for the definitive version of the phone to be released next month.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2020, 07:45 AM   #35
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
anyone found a good two part case for a iPhone 12 Pro

got this for my 11 and the case is good but their bike mount hardware is plastic crap
i took the mount off the back of the case slowly with a small flat screwdriver and put a sp connect one on
https://sp-connect.com/collections/u...rsal-interface

i order a like armor x case for the 12, i hate ordering crap from china
and the sp connect mount to do it again

but looking something better with a had flat back that the sp connect mount will glue to well
Does this also come with a nurse bell to bring out your bed pen? Sheesh.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2020, 12:49 PM   #36
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post

no it comes with 20 to 40 mile bike rides
Old Oct 25, 2020, 09:24 PM   #37
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I just put in a request at work to upgrade my phone from the iPhone X to the iPhone 12 Pro which was approved

Waiting for my phone to be delivered now.

I haven't had the interest to look at what this phone does. Hopefully it shits all over the X.

I do know the screen size increase is barely noticeable though which is a shame.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2020, 12:08 AM   #38
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
I just put in a request at work to upgrade my phone from the iPhone X to the iPhone 12 Pro which was approved

Waiting for my phone to be delivered now.

I haven't had the interest to look at what this phone does. Hopefully it shits all over the X.

I do know the screen size increase is barely noticeable though which is a shame.
That’s tight.
Old Oct 28, 2020, 01:58 PM   #39
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
iPhone 12 Pro’s Sides Can Have Their Paint Chipped Off Easily
https://wccftech.com/iphone-12-pros-...ed-off-easily/

wonderful

and mine is on the FedEx truck for today
Old Oct 28, 2020, 04:26 PM   #40
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
hahahahahahahahahah
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2020, 08:56 PM   #41
0091/2
We Do It!

0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
https://wccftech.com/iphone-12-pros-...ed-off-easily/

wonderful

and mine is on the FedEx truck for today
It's an in-store demo model.
Quote:
However, stainless steel is supposed to be expensive and more durable
Since when is stainless steel more expensive than aluminum? When I was shopping for a PC chassis Al is a $100~200+ premium over steel.

Current Desktop [2016]
Monitor: NEC EA244wmi | CPU: Intel 3570k @4.2ghz | Heatsink: NH-D14 | GPU: Intel HD4000 | Mobo: ASUS P8Z77-v pro | WiFi: Asus PCEAC68 | SSD: Samsung 860Pro 512GB/ 830pro 128GB | HDD: WD Black 8========D~13TB | PSU: Seasonic Plat. 660w
0091/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2020, 09:11 PM   #42
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

My order is still on "Submitted"

2020 is the year of the waiting!
Old Oct 28, 2020, 10:46 PM   #43
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0091/2 View Post
It's an in-store demo model.

Since when is stainless steel more expensive than aluminum? When I was shopping for a PC chassis Al is a $100~200+ premium over steel.
aluminum may cost more than regular steel but not stainless steel

new aluminum 81 cents per pound

Type 304 and Type 304L stainless coiled plate both rose by 1.5 cents to $1.24 per lb and $1.26 per lb
i don't know what Type Apple uses

but stainless steel is much harder to work and form and takes more expensive tooling and that is where most of stainless steel price is at

but mine is here and going in the case as soon as i transfer and change the sims
Old Oct 28, 2020, 11:34 PM   #44
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

If you get graphite the sides don't need color paint so it won't chip.

Still waiting till next week to order the pro max with the big boy camera sensor and stabilization.

Old Oct 29, 2020, 12:01 AM   #45
KAC
That postcount though...

So I have been bouncing around idea of ordering one or doing a well left. I am for now on the “well left” camp.
Old Nov 5, 2020, 10:13 PM   #46
Megaman
Packing heat!

Still waiting for this phone. No update as yet
Old Nov 5, 2020, 10:21 PM   #47
logical
What is my purpose?

Quote:
Still waiting for this phone. No update as yet
Pre ordering the pro Max in the wee early morning tomorrow.

Old Nov 5, 2020, 10:25 PM   #48
Megaman
Packing heat!

Good luck. Might be a 2 week wait.
Old Nov 6, 2020, 12:43 AM   #49
logical
What is my purpose?

Quote:
Good luck. Might be a 2 week wait.

Nah if you pre order when the go out for sale you get one the following friday. Been doing the same thing for the past 6-7 years. You missed the first batch so oyu gotta wait.

Old Nov 6, 2020, 12:46 AM   #50
Megaman
Packing heat!

Oh, fair enough.

Let us know how she goes..
Old Nov 6, 2020, 12:49 AM   #51
logical
What is my purpose?

Quote:
Oh, fair enough.

Let us know how she goes..

I can already tell you. Slightly more shiny, slightly faster, better camera and same old same old.

Old Nov 16, 2020, 01:08 AM   #52
Megaman
Packing heat!

Looks like my carrier SMSed me to tell me they have finished jizz shoting my iPhone 12 in the charger adapter hole and the phone will commence delivery this week.

I expect this shizzle to be dopey dope dope once I get it and I can't wait to play with it like I did all your moms last night!
Old Nov 16, 2020, 02:51 AM   #53
logical
What is my purpose?

Got my 12 Pro Max Friday. Good stuff.

Old Nov 18, 2020, 06:52 AM   #54
KAC
That postcount though...

Quote:
Looks like my carrier SMSed me to tell me they have finished jizz shoting my iPhone 12 in the charger adapter hole and the phone will commence delivery this week.

I expect this shizzle to be dopey dope dope once I get it and I can't wait to play with it like I did all your moms last night!

I am literally dying of laughter.
Old Yesterday, 01:41 AM   #55
KAC
That postcount though...

Any gay feeling the 5G difference?
Also are you sure you didn't get COVID because of the iPhone 5G?
Old Yesterday, 02:39 AM   #56
Megaman
Packing heat!

My phone arrived in Melbourne on the 18th and moved to the delivery warehouse on the 20th. I'm still waiting for it to be delivered. Any COVID19 in that box is well and truly dead now.

Would be good if I caught COVID19. Melbourne has had its 22nd day with no cases/deaths so if I catch this **** I could boost cases back up in Melbourne and increase my chances of continuing to "work from home"...catching up on my gaming backlog and doing the gardening.
Old Yesterday, 10:53 AM   #57
KAC
That postcount though...

Wtf it takes them 6 days to move stuff within Melbourne?
Old Today, 06:28 PM   #58
Megaman
Packing heat!

Star Track didn't even try sending me my phone, they just sent it back to my carrier warehouse the useless *****.

Item was re-consigned a week ago and finally got an SMS that it would be delivered today only to find it is deliver elsewhere. Fuk tards.

Anyway, it's now expected on Monday/Tuesday.
Old Today, 06:38 PM   #59
KAC
That postcount though...

Someone is really spending a lot of time jizz shorting the phone.