Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old May 10, 2006, 06:03 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Crag2804
A super mega death ray!

Crag2804 is still being judged by the masses

Default What part of yourself do you like the most?

Everyone has something about themselves that they don't like. I think it's human nature, but almost everyone also has some part of their physical appearance that they either like the most or dislike the least.

Me I'd have to say my thighs, they're not skinny like the rest of me

the standoffs go under the mobo ? becoz i have them over it and then screwed it down.......... and i did not install all of them either only did like 5.....
Crag2804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2006, 06:14 AM   #2
genci88
lololololol

genci88 is still being judged by the masses

Nothing, really. :|

- The hardest thing about getting a Mac is telling your parents that you're gay.

- If I had the choice between being gay and owning a Mac, I would rather be gay, because if I owned a Mac I would be both gay and own a horrible computer.

- Imagine a giant cock flying towards your mouth, and there's nothing you can do about it. And you're like "Oh man, I'm gonna have to suck this thing", and you brace yourself to suck this giant cock. But then, at the last moment, it changes trajectory and hits you in the eye. You think to yourself "Well, at least I got that out of the way", but then the giant cock rears back and stabs your eye again, and again, and again. Eventually, this giant cock is penetrating your gray matter, and you begin to lose control of your motor skills. That's when the giant cock slaps you across the cheek, causing you to fall out of your chair. Unable to move and at your most vulnerable, the giant cock finally lodges itself in your anus, where it rests comfortably for 4, maybe 5 hours. That's what using Mac OSX is like.
genci88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2006, 06:18 AM   #3
Cyko
Patron Saint of Insanity

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

My abs. For some reason it's always been the part thats the easiest for me to maintain great definition (that and the tatoo I have going across them has been called extremely sexy by every girl that's seen it). A few crunches, etc, and I keep the 6pak (however if I stop doing the workouts completely then it goes away real fast).

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 10, 2006, 06:19 AM   #4
Ratilliam
Radeon R420

Ratilliam is still being judged by the masses

This thread seems kind of silly to me. However, I think I like my hair ;D It's shaggy
VIDEO : eVGA Geforce 7900 GS 256 Meg
Ratilliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2006, 06:24 AM   #5
squid
Cute

squid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird sings

LOL I GONA GO TO REAL HISTORY WHIT THIS THREAD I LOVE MY PENIS

squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2006, 06:26 AM   #6
P1x44r
Radeon Arctic Islands

P1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird sings

Old May 10, 2006, 06:31 AM   #7
Doozer
lollollollol

Doozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by squid
LOL I GONA GO TO REAL HISTORY WHIT THIS THREAD I LOVE MY PENIS

My penis loves me

Nikon D7100,
Nikkor 16-35mf f4
Sigma 120-400mm
Nikon 18-55mm kit lens,
Sigma 70-300 APO Macro,
Nikkor 50mm f1.8,
Sigma 150mm f/2.8 EX DG Macro HSM,
Sigma 10-20mm f4-5.6 EX DG,
Sigma 17-70mm f2.8-4.5 HSM,
Sigma x2 TC
Remote shutter release ,
Raynox D250 closeup/macro attachment,
Kenko extension tubes,
reverse lens adaptor,
Nikon SB800 flash,
Vivitar 285HV Flash unit,
Tripod (x2),
Monopod

Rage3d flickr Group
Doozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2006, 07:14 AM   #8
Villainess
Haaaaaaiiii

Villainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Prolly my hair. I also like my neck
Old May 10, 2006, 07:44 AM   #9
kepler
Radeon Arctic Islands

kepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

No particular bit really, but my arms are much improved so I'd probably go for that.
Old May 10, 2006, 07:52 AM   #10
a12ctic
Rage3D Veteran

a12ctic is still being judged by the masses

personaly i like everything about myself, high self-esteme
Old May 10, 2006, 07:56 AM   #11
snookums
Nothing is true.

snookums is still being judged by the masses

shoulders
Old May 10, 2006, 08:29 AM   #12
Crag2804
A super mega death ray!

Crag2804 is still being judged by the masses

Go on hidavi, you know you want to

the standoffs go under the mobo ? becoz i have them over it and then screwed it down.......... and i did not install all of them either only did like 5.....
Crag2804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2006, 08:53 AM   #13
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

i love my prince albert

and my hair, i've got hair a lot of chicks wish they could have.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2006, 09:01 AM   #14
sittal
Radeon Arctic Islands

sittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultysittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultysittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

i love my brain... its my best quality. also my penis, although it gets me into trouble sometimes, it means well

Learn to embed videos in your posts, highlight text, and even post code!
sittal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2006, 09:09 AM   #15
NonSoft
Poison Tester

NonSoft is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crag2804
Exactly what I was thinking.

NonSoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2006, 09:19 AM   #16
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

I like my mouth. It's how I get food and booze into me.
Old May 10, 2006, 09:23 AM   #17
phial
no things

phial is still being judged by the masses

I like my ass.
Old May 10, 2006, 09:31 AM   #18
zenkmander
Person

zenkmander is still being judged by the masses

I'd like my arms and abs, but I stopped workin' out recently. So, for now, I'm gonna go with my brain. But there are also parts of that which I don't like.
zenkmander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2006, 09:53 AM   #19
Jankan
Banged

Jankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Well, i am screwed, i always liked my hair, cause it was easy to maintain and the style that i have really suites me. Now, it is falling out, so only thing that i have that i like about myself, is disapearing fast. Life sucks
Old May 10, 2006, 10:04 AM   #20
Alientank
Piss flaps

Alientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Nothing I really like over another part of me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggypoo View Post
It's happening to Jupiter now? Usually there's objects constantly slamming against Uranus.
Alientank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2006, 10:06 AM   #21
Athena
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Athena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete stranger

My crazy imagination

Biden noted in his reply that the COVID-19 cure “will make the problem worse, no matter what.”
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2006, 10:08 AM   #22
Maze
Bazinga!

Maze is still being judged by the masses

the right side of the nail on my little left toe
Old May 10, 2006, 10:36 AM   #23
Hidavi
I'm Way Up

Hidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crag2804
Why, my wang of course
Hidavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2006, 12:19 PM   #24
chew
no

chew is still being judged by the masses

my hands, they know how to move

but seriously, my hands.
chew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2006, 12:21 PM   #25
Deftones
Boned

Deftones is still being judged by the masses

i dont really know... i guess i like my legs.
Deftones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2006, 12:41 PM   #26
pink_pants

pink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channel

Lips & shoulders
pink_pants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2006, 01:33 PM   #27
Jankan
Banged

Jankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

I don't know about myself, but the ladies love my tongue ....... for verious reasons
Old May 10, 2006, 01:34 PM   #28
Hidavi
I'm Way Up

Hidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

That is a very gay avatar. Disturbing.
Old May 10, 2006, 01:36 PM   #29
Jankan
Banged

Ha, this from a guy that has a avatar of himself without a shirt
Old May 10, 2006, 01:39 PM   #30
Hidavi
I'm Way Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jankan
Ha, this from a guy that has a avatar of himself without a shirt
True.