Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Sep 11, 2001, 09:06 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
dustinyo
Troll Patrol

dustinyo is still being judged by the masses

Exclamation Breaking News

-Associated Press- 10:02 PM Fire stops, rescuers go in. Rescuers can finally get into the 15 block radius around the former world trade centers

finally... lets hope for the best.
dustinyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11, 2001, 09:15 PM   #2
Itchiee
Why Bother?

Itchiee is still being judged by the masses

I hope that they find people still alive inside..My brother told me that his friend was called in with a bulldozer & they were pileing bodies near the battery tunnel..

Damn..R.I.P.
Itchiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11, 2001, 09:16 PM   #3
MyTMouse
Console Forumas Modamus

MyTMouse once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'MyTMouse once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'MyTMouse once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'MyTMouse once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'MyTMouse once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'MyTMouse once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Subscriber

Doesn't look good

Can only hope for the best
MyTMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Sep 11, 2001, 09:18 PM   #4
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

bodies building up already, sheesh, this dont look good..
**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11, 2001, 09:18 PM   #5
PreservedSwine
When's dinner?

PreservedSwine is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally posted by CyberStoner
I hope that they find people still alive inside..My brother told me that his friend was called in with a bulldozer & they were pileing bodies near the battery tunnel..

Damn..R.I.P.
(unconfirmed) People are still alive- they are calling are their cell phones (now is not the time for the battery to die!!!)

Estimates of up to 50 conspiritors are still in US
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government—lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." --Patrick Henry
PreservedSwine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11, 2001, 09:20 PM   #6
MyTMouse
Console Forumas Modamus

MyTMouse once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'MyTMouse once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'MyTMouse once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'MyTMouse once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'MyTMouse once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'MyTMouse once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Subscriber

REALLY!!?? That's great (if it's true). I don't know how anyone could have survived in a disaster like that but strange things do happen
Old Sep 11, 2001, 09:23 PM   #7
Itchiee
Why Bother?

Itchiee is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally posted by PreservedSwine
Estimates of up to 50 conspiritors are still in US
Oh yeah..This was too big an operation for them to pull off being like..
You hijack that plane..I take this one..You take that one..

It was very well orchistrated..There are lots of people how know about it inside our borders @ this very minute..

Sh*t..A year back they busted 2 guys 15 blocks away from my crib who were planing on blowing up the train station @ pacific street..Cause they wanted to kill all the jews who come thru there..There were Hamas terrorist group I believe..
Itchiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11, 2001, 09:26 PM   #8
PreservedSwine
When's dinner?

PreservedSwine is still being judged by the masses

At the pentagon - Est. of dead are between 100 and 800
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government—lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." --Patrick Henry
PreservedSwine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11, 2001, 10:03 PM   #9
dustinyo
Troll Patrol

more breaking news,

they are reporting that there are people alive in the WTC buildings
Old Sep 11, 2001, 10:06 PM   #10
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally posted by PreservedSwine
At the pentagon - Est. of dead are between 100 and 800
NOw they are sayoing 800+
Old Sep 11, 2001, 10:08 PM   #11
MyTMouse
Console Forumas Modamus

Subscriber

Yikes! I'm going to bed...this is all too much for one day

Take care everybody

God Bless
Old Sep 11, 2001, 10:15 PM   #12
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

They are now saying that there was about 3-5 terrors per plane, killn crews with simple knives.

Survivours from under the rubble are calling families from there cell phones...
Old Sep 11, 2001, 11:23 PM   #13
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

another high profile person gone....thats 2 i think.

http://www.zdnet.com/zdnn/stories/ne...kpt=zdhpnews01
Old Sep 11, 2001, 11:28 PM   #14
dustinyo
Troll Patrol

there was a professional saxophone player too i think. i'm not sure of the name though