Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Oct 24, 2011, 07:42 PM   #3301
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
JulianLyle
Radeon Northern Islands

JulianLyle is still being judged by the masses

I can't wait for friday god dang!
Old Oct 24, 2011, 07:43 PM   #3302
lumpyhed
Radeon Arctic Islands

lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulianLyle View Post
I can't wait for friday god dang!
lumpyhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2011, 07:46 PM   #3303
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I'm unlocking it tomorrow, my gaming rig is finally up and running again.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 24, 2011, 07:56 PM   #3304
shrike126
Roxen. You are missed.

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

They fixed my mouse issue! HELL YES!!!

Y'all need to leave your games long enough to accept my friend invites so I can find the servers you're on.
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2011, 08:12 PM   #3305
Syl66
I've got nothin'

Syl66 is still being judged by the masses

Looks like I'll have to wait a few more hours. I can't seem to get the VPN trick to work.
Syl66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2011, 08:19 PM   #3306
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Damn commo rose without Medic! or Need Ammo! seems rather useless. Hopefully they will add those in later??

Can you asign keys properly in the full game? Mouse button 4 + 5 for example?
nutcrackr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2011, 08:27 PM   #3307
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

Thanks for the heads up about the vpn, worked like a charm!! Its on bitchz!!
**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2011, 08:31 PM   #3309
night
Radeon Arctic Islands

night can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultynight can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Yeah, it works perfectly fine buddy.
Exit Origin, put the VPN into Internet Explorer. Launch Origin, go into Offline Mode. Launch BF3. I then went back into Online Mode with Origin, took out the VPN settings. Launched BF3 again, and....

It worked fine! booya.
Everything is working perfectly. Downloading the new WHQL's from nVidia now, and the latest MSI Afterburner.

I must be retarded cuz Dave's simple directions aren't working for me . Still getting the 25th at 2am.
.. he said lan settings not vpn...
Old Oct 24, 2011, 08:58 PM   #3311
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by night View Post
I must be retarded cuz Dave's simple directions aren't working for me . Still getting the 25th at 2am.
.. he said lan settings not vpn...
oh, sorry.
They worked for me

Make sure you exit Origin before putting in those settings.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2011, 09:15 PM   #3312
night
Radeon Arctic Islands

night can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultynight can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

WOOOOOt... I've been going down a korean proxy list for 20min and finally got one that worked

this one for anyone else that comes along -> 112.217.228.212:8080
Old Oct 24, 2011, 09:16 PM   #3313
Saggypoo
Fun Police

Saggypoo doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSaggypoo doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSaggypoo doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSaggypoo doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSaggypoo doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSaggypoo doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSaggypoo doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSaggypoo doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSaggypoo doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Battlefield 3: Dirty Visor Edition

Seriously, where's the Windex keybind.

I'm getting irritated at the NPC guys that run around with you. They walk through a hail of gunfire like a badass, and as soon as I take 2 steps into the open, I get dropped. I almost thought the rat would beat me.
Saggypoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2011, 09:19 PM   #3314
Hippo
Radeon HD 5850

Hippo is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggypoo View Post
Battlefield 3: Dirty Visor Edition

Seriously, where's the Windex keybind.

I'm getting irritated at the NPC guys that run around with you. They walk through a hail of gunfire like a badass, and as soon as I take 2 steps into the open, I get dropped. I almost thought the rat would beat me.
agreed, like the dirt should be intermittent not all the time. it's just too much.
Old Oct 24, 2011, 09:20 PM   #3315
Dave
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Subscriber

cus your going to stop and take off your helmet and spray it with windex
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2011, 09:21 PM   #3316
shrike126
Roxen. You are missed.

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

This game is epic.

That alleyway fight in the Bazaar was pretty intense. Lots of points to be made as an assault class just running around reviving everyone. Though if I was able to I'd love to remove those stupid RPGs from the game.
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
Old Oct 24, 2011, 09:22 PM   #3317
Dave
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike126 View Post
This game is epic.

That alleyway fight in the Bazaar was pretty intense. Lots of points to be made as an assault class just running around reviving everyone. Though if I was able to I'd love to remove those stupid RPGs from the game.
they hurt dont they
Old Oct 24, 2011, 09:25 PM   #3318
Dave
Radeon Arctic Islands

Subscriber

Old Oct 24, 2011, 09:30 PM   #3319
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I'll be on in a bit if you guys want to play. I'm pretty ******, still trying to figure out what caused me to crash before.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Old Oct 24, 2011, 09:31 PM   #3320
Dave
Radeon Arctic Islands

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
I'll be on in a bit if you guys want to play. I'm pretty ******, still trying to figure out what caused me to crash before.
did it throw a error code? the servers have crashed on evileh and i a few times.
Old Oct 24, 2011, 09:32 PM   #3321
taz291819
Radeon Northern Islands

taz291819 is still being judged by the masses

Servers are down right now, I believe.

EDIT:
Back up again.
Old Oct 24, 2011, 09:34 PM   #3322
Uber_Tiny

Uber_Tiny is still being judged by the masses

Here is some video I took of the first almost 8 minutes of the intro to the game.

YouTube is being slow on getting the full HD format running.
Uber_Tiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2011, 09:38 PM   #3323
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Dungeoncrawler once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Dungeoncrawler once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Dungeoncrawler once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Dungeoncrawler once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Dungeoncrawler once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Probably old news, but nvidia released new drivers for bf3 today.
Quote:
285.62 Official WHQL
http://www.geforce.com/Drivers/Results/38916

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2011, 09:41 PM   #3324
shrike126
Roxen. You are missed.

Subscriber

We're getting an error trying to connect to a server right now:
Quote:
ERR_LOGIN_DISPLAYTOS

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
Quote:
Old Oct 24, 2011, 09:44 PM   #3325
dOoT
¿Qué?

dOoT is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
We're getting an error trying to connect to a server right now:

Same here.... hmm.
dOoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2011, 09:44 PM   #3326
shrike126
Roxen. You are missed.

Subscriber

Whatever and wherever this TOS is, I accept! I don't care, let me click on "YES I READ THE TOS FULLY" so I can be a liar and play the game.

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
Quote:
Old Oct 24, 2011, 09:48 PM   #3327
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
did it throw a error code? the servers have crashed on evileh and i a few times.
Nope, it seemed like an nV driver has stopped responding, but before it went to desktop it hard locked my whole PC.
Old Oct 24, 2011, 09:55 PM   #3328
dOoT
¿Qué?

dOoT is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Whatever and wherever this TOS is, I accept! I don't care, let me click on "YES I READ THE TOS FULLY" so I can be a liar and play the game.

Seriously. No me gusta.

Back to SP for now.

Press space bar... space bar... left mouse button... etc.
dOoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2011, 09:55 PM   #3329
night
Radeon Arctic Islands

hmmm.. with 275 drivers i'm getting mid 30's to mid 40's up to the hotel sniper bit with everything on ultra, no blur, ssao, and 2xaa, but i'm not sure the aa is working..
Old Oct 24, 2011, 10:02 PM   #3330
night
Radeon Arctic Islands

this battlelog thing is f'ing annoying