Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Feb 23, 2021, 10:08 PM   #38551
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

KAC, you're not allowed to make fun of minivan owners if you own a CUV. That's actually worse.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2021, 10:16 PM   #38552
Cyko
FCK TRMP

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
KAC, you're not allowed to make fun of minivan owners if you own a CUV. That's actually worse.
Ah, the old cuck utility vehicle. I bet he bought it used.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2021, 12:08 AM   #38553
KAC
RGB mofo, do you have it!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
I am allowed to make fun of whoeverdafuk I want.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 24, 2021, 12:32 AM   #38554
Renocide
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Renocide is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
I am allowed to make fun of whoeverdafuk I want.
Even if you're not any good at it?
Renocide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2021, 04:54 PM   #38555
Renocide
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Samsung Super Ultrawide....

Old Feb 24, 2021, 08:39 PM   #38556
KAC

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Damn. Do you also carry a photo of the minivan hanging around your neck?
Old Feb 24, 2021, 09:03 PM   #38557
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Concealed carry course. Have gun, will carry.
Old Feb 24, 2021, 09:12 PM   #38558
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2021, 09:24 PM   #38559
KAC

RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra
RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Hybrid Kit
Arctic Thermal Pad
Aluminum heatsinks
Old Feb 24, 2021, 10:52 PM   #38560
mizzer
Believing is Seeing

mizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renocide View Post
Samsung Super Ultrawide....

mizzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2021, 01:18 AM   #38561
Renocide
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Quote:
Damn. Do you also carry a photo of the minivan hanging around your neck?
Dude, if you get anymore kickass ideas like this I might have to change my opinion of you from "worthless" to "slightly more useful that a dirty rag".

I like the direction you're heading.

Keep it up.
Old Feb 25, 2021, 02:01 AM   #38562
KAC

Ooo fiery. Let’s protect that minivan honor.
Old Feb 25, 2021, 02:26 AM   #38563
Renocide
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Quote:
Ooo fiery. Let’s protect that minivan honor.
Was that a little too much?

When I was typing it I was think "Is this going to far?"

Hope you know it's all for the laughs.
Old Feb 25, 2021, 03:04 AM   #38564
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

you might want to update your System Specs, renocide. Just sayin'

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"You're only given a little spark of madness, you mustn't lose it" *Robin Williams*

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2021, 04:54 AM   #38565
Renocide
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
you might want to update your System Specs, renocide. Just sayin'

That would require me looking up what the hell I bought!

I stopped building systems a long time ago and just go to Best Buy and buy whatever Alienware system they have on the shelf.

I know it has a 2080 in it. Beyond that I'd have to look it up.

I actually bought the super ultrawide monitor to play American Truck Simulator. I also use head tracking. The first few times I played it I got motion sickness.
Old Feb 25, 2021, 05:13 AM   #38566
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

whaaat? You dunno what your specs are? Prepare to get yer PC Master Race (uuuuuh, i said the bad words again) Card revoked!

"You're only given a little spark of madness, you mustn't lose it" *Robin Williams*

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2021, 10:43 PM   #38567
Renocide
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
whaaat? You dunno what your specs are? Prepare to get yer PC Master Race (uuuuuh, i said the bad words again) Card revoked!
It probably should be revoked simply from the fact that I don't really game much these days. I drive for a living and coming home to sit in the chair for hours just doesn't seem all that appealing.

Got this Rigid vac...

But that isn't important. What IS important is...

LOOK AT THE SPACE THIS VAN HAS!!! IT'S AMAZING!

I could put like...anything in there. Well not KAC's mom but...ALMOST anything.

This thing is awesome though. A lot quieter than I thought it would be.
Old Feb 26, 2021, 03:08 AM   #38568
KAC

That's one way to fix the flaccid after purchasing a minivan.
Also your grandma already disowned you due to your potty mouth.
Old Feb 26, 2021, 04:32 AM   #38569
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
It probably should be revoked simply from the fact that I don't really game much these days. I drive for a living and coming home to sit in the chair for hours just doesn't seem all that appealing.

Got this Rigid vac...

But that isn't important. What IS important is...

LOOK AT THE SPACE THIS VAN HAS!!! IT'S AMAZING!

I could put like...anything in there. Well not KAC's mom but...ALMOST anything.

This thing is awesome though. A lot quieter than I thought it would be.
I have a 15 yearish old version of that vac....now I need a new one. Watch it though...if you use it enough you'll pay twice the cost of the vac just for bags alone. Brutal.

Sidenote: We're working out the details for a new kitchen and I am digging that tile.

Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2021, 04:59 AM   #38570
KAC

Also who buys a vacuum with bags in 2021?
Old Feb 26, 2021, 02:31 PM   #38571
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Stage 2 upgrade for my GTI.

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
Loose = The bolts are loose.
There = She is there now.
Their = They have their things.
They're = They're going to the mall.
To = They came to the house.
Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Your = Your dinner is ready.
You're = If you're 150lbs you'd better have a 6 pack.
ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2021, 09:35 PM   #38572
Renocide
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Quote:
Have you ever used a Dyson? Emptying that thing is a pain in the ass. No matter how I pop the bottom off of it and hover it down into the trashcan I get this billow of dust coming up out of it.

I'm actually thinking of going and finding an old vacuum that still uses them and throwing this Dyson thing in the trash.
Old Feb 26, 2021, 09:52 PM   #38573
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Quote:
It's a shop vac man.

Jesus these middle east folks don't do **** themselves do they? Vacuum their cars, clear their garage mess. I would move there, but nah... I like trees and grass.
Old Feb 26, 2021, 11:09 PM   #38574
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

For Royals and grandkid games.
Old Yesterday, 12:27 AM   #38575
Renocide
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
I have a 15 yearish old version of that vac....now I need a new one. Watch it though...if you use it enough you'll pay twice the cost of the vac just for bags alone. Brutal.

Sidenote: We're working out the details for a new kitchen and I am digging that tile.

Man I'd give you the details of the tile but it was on the floor when I bought the house. I really dislike most tile designs but that one isn't bad at all.

Yeah I noticed the bags are designed so that they go around the filter inside the vac but the FILTER is so big that there isn't that much room for the bag! It won't being doing much beyond vacuuming out the cars and an occasional wood working project. Half my tools are German and the other half American so I have a Bosch dust extra and now a Rigid vac. Uggg
Old Yesterday, 12:41 AM   #38576
KAC

Quote:
Have you ever used a Dyson? Emptying that thing is a pain in the ass. No matter how I pop the bottom off of it and hover it down into the trashcan I get this billow of dust coming up out of it.

I'm actually thinking of going and finding an old vacuum that still uses them and throwing this Dyson thing in the trash.
That's why you have a maid dude. Also Karcher bitches.
Old Yesterday, 01:26 AM   #38577
Renocide
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Wife had a S10 **** the bed...

So...

And she got the S21? In purple. I'll never understand it.

In a related note I went to throw my S10+ in the "phone drawer" and noticed...

and there is another drawer upstairs that has a few.

I HATE the idea of selling a phone for $100 that I purchased for $800. I know that's what they are worth now(or not even that) but...
Old Yesterday, 04:02 AM   #38578
KAC

Quote:
Wife had a S10 **** the bed...

So...

And she got the S21? In purple. I'll never understand it.

In a related note I went to throw my S10+ in the "phone drawer" and noticed...

and there is another drawer upstairs that has a few.

I HATE the idea of selling a phone for $100 that I purchased for $800. I know that's what they are worth now(or not even that) but...
Hold onto them for a couple of months. The chip shortage will hit the phones as well and maybe you can score 250 a pop for these POS.