Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Dec 2, 2020, 09:52 PM   #541
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Just another 50 hrs left, get to it soldier!
Still plugging away and way underpowered but still isn't much of a problem, My biggest jump up coming, next story is 250 power and I'm only 191 power.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2020, 11:04 PM   #542
jimjobob
Radeon Volcanic Islands

jimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
With broken stealth, what’s the point?
Broken stealth?
jimjobob is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2020, 11:22 PM   #543
KAC
RGB mofo, do you have it!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

1) Slower movement than previous AC games
2) Enemies that become aware very fast (detection indicator fills up much faster)
3) Bugs teleporting soldiers to area where you are operating
4) Poor traversal (amount of times I missed a ledge is crazy)
5) Animations that are broken (many times I click assassinate and the lady ends up creating a mess out of it)

Just the things I suffered from when trying to clear out camps/bases.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Dec 2, 2020, 11:56 PM   #544
jimjobob
Radeon Volcanic Islands

jimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
1) Slower movement than previous AC games
2) Enemies that become aware very fast (detection indicator fills up much faster)
3) Bugs teleporting soldiers to area where you are operating
4) Poor traversal (amount of times I missed a ledge is crazy)
5) Animations that are broken (many times I click assassinate and the lady ends up creating a mess out of it)

Just the things I suffered from when trying to clear out camps/bases.
I felt like this one made it much easier and faster to clear them undetected much earlier in the game.
Old Dec 3, 2020, 12:17 AM   #545
KAC

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Didn’t happen to me. Btw what is the point of the Raven now? It feels completely useless.
Old Dec 3, 2020, 10:44 AM   #546
KAC

So about 20+ hours in. Game is OK I guess. It just doesn’t have quite the charm of Odyssey or the pleasant surprise that was Origins. Both of those games had things going for it.

The Viking era is boring af. Most of the dialog makes me insane so I am skipping it. Side activities are completely time waste without any feeling of progression. I have also only killed 3 Templars thus far which sucks as I wanted to go around slaughtering those idiots. I don’t even quite understand how to look for clues etc.

Game map is huge and it is really getting to me. So I just went around eating food and put my horse on auto mode and ended up in Lunden lol. Overall I think it is a decent game to play when you literally have nothing else to play which is my scenario right now.
Old Dec 3, 2020, 10:52 AM   #547
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

They will seek you out if you choose to kill a dude in the Ledecestrescire questline.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2020, 01:10 PM   #548
jimjobob
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Quote:
So about 20+ hours in. Game is OK I guess. It just doesn’t have quite the charm of Odyssey or the pleasant surprise that was Origins. Both of those games had things going for it.

The Viking era is boring af. Most of the dialog makes me insane so I am skipping it. Side activities are completely time waste without any feeling of progression. I have also only killed 3 Templars thus far which sucks as I wanted to go around slaughtering those idiots. I don’t even quite understand how to look for clues etc.

Game map is huge and it is really getting to me. So I just went around eating food and put my horse on auto mode and ended up in Lunden lol. Overall I think it is a decent game to play when you literally have nothing else to play which is my scenario right now.
I think skipping the dialogue might be part of your problem as this one does a good job of making the activities flow with the story. World quests you come across are all different too.
So I guess you miss the run into town, talk to someone who says something along the lines of, "I want this man but he has a wife” you: “ That whore!! I’ll kill her if you like!” Followed by one of two options for “variety” “Yes, would you” or No, no you don’t need to kill her, just mess up her face so he can’t stand the sight of her” Then you run off and kill or throw acid on the mans wife and run back and say “The deed is done” “See you tomorrow so you can send me off on another little task”
See them again the following day.
Stranger: Help! Help!
You: What seems to be the trouble?
Stranger: I’m in love with a man but he loves another.
You: But I threw acid on her face! She’s hideous. Surely no man could ever love her!!
Stranger: No, I’m over him. The man of whom I speak is another.
You: That makes sense. So do you want me to throw acid on her too?
Stranger: No, that will frighten her children! Just kill this one.
You: Good thinking! I’ll be right back.......

Last edited by jimjobob : Dec 3, 2020 at 01:19 PM.
Old Dec 3, 2020, 01:23 PM   #549
KAC

What’s the name of the dude? I mostly spared the idiots.
Old Dec 3, 2020, 01:24 PM   #550
KAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjobob View Post
I think skipping the dialogue might be part of your problem as this one does a good job of making the activities flow with the story. World quests you come across are all different too.
So I guess you miss the run into town, talk to someone who says something along the lines of, "I want this man but he has a wife” you: “ That whore!! I’ll kill her if you like!” Followed by one of two options for “variety” “Yes, would you” or No, no you don’t need to kill her, just mess up her face so he can’t stand the sight of her” Then you run off and kill or throw acid on the mans wife and run back and say “The deed is done” “See you tomorrow so you can send me off on another little task”
See them again the following day.
Stranger: Help! Help!
You: What seems to be the trouble?
Stranger: I’m in love with a man but he loves another.
You: But I threw acid on her face! She’s hideous. Surely no man could ever love her!!
Stranger: No, I’m over him. The man of whom I speak is another.
You: That makes sense. So do you want me to throw acid on her too?
Stranger: No, that will frighten her children! Just kill this one.
You: Good thinking! I’ll be right back.......
Sounds about right .

I can’t stand the woman’s voice. It’s not like Odyssey where every time the lady said Malaka I had a boner.
Old Dec 3, 2020, 01:27 PM   #551
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Leofrith, he's the final boss of that arc.

I have no idea if them actively hunting you becomes annoying though, as I spared him.
Old Dec 3, 2020, 01:33 PM   #552
KAC

I don’t even remember names. Will remember to kill him now. Or maybe I spared him already lol.
Old Dec 3, 2020, 02:23 PM   #553
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Of the few side things I did the dialog did make me laugh on a couple of occasion. Evior talking to people about plowing one another And a girl who was down on her love life and she wanted Evior to help spice it up a bit. So she had to bust up the couples house and the dude says I'm hard as a rock now.
Old Dec 3, 2020, 03:04 PM   #554
Arioch
Radeon Northern Islands

Arioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyArioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyArioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Didn’t happen to me. Btw what is the point of the Raven now? It feels completely useless.
About the only use I have found for it is to mark keys and stairs when hunting down loot.
Arioch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2020, 03:53 PM   #555
jimjobob
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Quote:
I can’t stand the woman’s voice.
It annoyed me a little at first but I got use to hearing it quickly enough.
Old Dec 4, 2020, 04:33 AM   #556
KAC

Dicking around in Asgard. Game is boring AF. I don’t even know how her name now changed to ruler of Asgard and then she goes around just killing stuff there. Wtf the story doesn’t make any sense.
Old Dec 4, 2020, 04:39 AM   #557
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Welcome to Valhalla.
Old Dec 4, 2020, 05:58 AM   #558
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Quote:
Dicking around in Asgard. Game is boring AF. I don’t even know how her name now changed to ruler of Asgard and then she goes around just killing stuff there. Wtf the story doesn’t make any sense.
I didn’t care for the all of a sudden in Asgard for a few hours for some reason or another.
Old Dec 4, 2020, 08:38 AM   #559
KAC

Yes I am going back to the real world. Odyssey did the shrooms so much better.
Old Dec 4, 2020, 10:46 AM   #560
Mangler
PC

I'm just going to finish up everything else before even touching asgård, looks like everyone hates that questline.
Old Dec 4, 2020, 11:34 AM   #561
KAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
I'm just going to finish up everything else before even touching asgård, looks like everyone hates that questline.
But what happens when it creeps up on your ass when you didn’t even want it?
Old Dec 4, 2020, 12:20 PM   #562
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
But what happens when it creeps up on your ass when you didn’t even want it?
Is that how it happened to you?

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4, 2020, 12:30 PM   #563
KAC

Given how atrocious it is, it sure felt like it.
Old Dec 4, 2020, 04:17 PM   #564
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Given how atrocious it is, it sure felt like it.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4, 2020, 05:54 PM   #565
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

I had no idea it was cumming!
Old Dec 4, 2020, 10:43 PM   #566
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

59 hours in and finally just finished the alliance main map, but wait, no that's not the end, lol. There's more.
Old Dec 4, 2020, 11:00 PM   #567
Arioch
Radeon Northern Islands

Arioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyArioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyArioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Finished the main questline and got all the weapons, armor, and books that I am aware of. Game says I have 90 hours in.

There are still a lot of quests open so I may do that for a few days until Cyberpunk 2077 is out. I am not sure if I want to get into Immortals Fenyx Rising right now.
Arioch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2020, 02:17 AM   #568
KAC

Finally killing some idiots of the order. Still haven’t taken down a Zealot as those nubs have that long shield. What is the technique to destroy the long shield?

Ok killed a zealot with a spear. I am now in some shire after London. I just saw contents of a walkthrough and it says I need to do this same bullshit 9 times more at least after this shire. This is frickin’ ridiculous. I am not sure why anyone would attempt to finish this game. They also have a season pass as well.

For a game I am not feeling it is a lot to go through. Since my putter has been delayed by 2 more days I guess I will keep trudging along in this game. Just downright ridiculous. I really hope that they don’t make a similar Ass Creed game again.

Last edited by KAC : Dec 5, 2020 at 05:05 AM.
Old Dec 5, 2020, 04:30 PM   #569
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Finished main story in just over 60 hours, I pretty much hardly did anything on the side, a few things here and there. This will allow me to cancel ubisoft+ after just a month and played the game for $15. Cant beat that I suppose. Its either that or wait to play the game for a year or more and get the release with all the DLC for a $50 probably. Not sure I will resub to play the DLC or not. The games are all enjoyable to me as they are forgiving and the way I prefer my games. But they really are not much different from one another. It was a good ride at least to me since I spent over 60 hours on it and I have 3 days left on this months ubisoft+. So turned out to be a good choice subscribing for a month. Although it takes alot of time to play this one. Probably could go another 60 hours to do a ridiculous amount of side stuff if you want. But kind of feel what's the point.

Last edited by Nascar24 : Dec 5, 2020 at 04:44 PM.
Old Dec 5, 2020, 04:37 PM   #570
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Reading the grammar errors in that last post it sounds like you need some sleep.

I still think I’ll enjoy this regardless of all the negativity.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote