Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Sep 7, 2019, 12:18 PM   #181
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by curio View Post
I dunno, desperate teams seem to get over wife and kid beaters pretty quickly if the talent is there. If they can find work, AB probably can still.
Nah those guys are quiet as a peep in the locker room when they get in. AB won't shut up so I don't think anyone is going to take the risk.

Any predictions on who will try? I don't even think Belichick could handle him.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7, 2019, 01:55 PM   #182
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

did the Raiders do anything wrong in this, in terms of mistreating ab? I can't think of anything...

I think he has some serious paranoia/sanity issues... next step, ab goes into some kind of rehab I think....
Vanz_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7, 2019, 05:09 PM   #183
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road

AB to the Patriots - 1 year deal 15m
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Sep 7, 2019, 05:22 PM   #184
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

He should be banned from the NFL. People predicted this from him as soon as the Steelers refused to trade him to the Patriots. NE should have picks taken away for tampering.

Both sides did this on purpose. AB might be troublesome but this was another level. He did everything in his power to force the Raiders to release him so that he could sign with NE.

Honestly, why even watch football anymore. Organizations and players tampering with each other to get exactly what they want .. nah I’m good. Pretty much ruined the rest of this season for me. It’s disgusting what AB and NE did to make this happen, and the Raiders suffered from it after they gave him everything he wanted money wise.

Pathetic.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7, 2019, 08:06 PM   #185
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

So this means Josh Gordon is single coverage now?

I'm regretting not drafting more Patriots.
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8, 2019, 10:58 AM   #186
Omega53
Rage veteran

Omega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
He should be banned from the NFL. People predicted this from him as soon as the Steelers refused to trade him to the Patriots. NE should have picks taken away for tampering.

Both sides did this on purpose. AB might be troublesome but this was another level. He did everything in his power to force the Raiders to release him so that he could sign with NE.

Honestly, why even watch football anymore. Organizations and players tampering with each other to get exactly what they want .. nah I’m good. Pretty much ruined the rest of this season for me. It’s disgusting what AB and NE did to make this happen, and the Raiders suffered from it after they gave him everything he wanted money wise.

Pathetic.
This 100%. Brown and the Pats planned this from the beginning. It's disgusting that the league allows this **** to happen. I hope Gruden files charges against brown for recording his phone call without his knowledge and posting it online.
Omega53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8, 2019, 11:44 AM   #187
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road

I highly doubt the NFL was in on it or purposefully 'allowed' cheating to happen - teams are quite capable of cheating all on their own without any help from corporate.

If the Raiders think there was foul play then they have every opportunity to file grievance with the league to investigate.

Last edited by curio : Sep 8, 2019 at 01:55 PM.
curio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8, 2019, 01:44 PM   #188
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

I left Sammy Watkins on my bench.

AMA
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
Old Sep 8, 2019, 01:54 PM   #189
curio
𐐒ananaD

You and everyone else that has him
Old Sep 8, 2019, 02:03 PM   #190
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by curio View Post
You and everyone else that has him
I regret all my draft decisions.

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
Quote:
Old Sep 8, 2019, 03:43 PM   #191
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

I meant to start D Jax cause he was going against Washington. Big mistake on my part.

Old Sep 8, 2019, 08:23 PM   #192
switchAMG
FCK TRMP

switchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Nice day of foosball bromega.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Old Sep 8, 2019, 08:28 PM   #193
logical
What is my purpose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchAMG View Post
Nice day of foosball bromega.

Old Sep 8, 2019, 08:30 PM   #194
switchAMG
FCK TRMP

switchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
He currently can't respond because my is dick in his mouth.

Old Sep 8, 2019, 11:48 PM   #195
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
One of the best things about football is the camaraderie.
Old Sep 9, 2019, 08:37 AM   #196
Omega53
Rage veteran

Omega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:

Just wait until Deshaun Watson drops 63 points tonight
Old Sep 10, 2019, 09:44 PM   #197
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

Subscriber

Antonio Brown is now being accused of rape in a civil suit.

Source: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/10/s...-patriots.html

I mean, rape is always horrible but hly ****

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
Quote:
Old Sep 10, 2019, 10:23 PM   #198
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike126 View Post
Antonio Brown is now being accused of rape in a civil suit.

Source: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/10/s...-patriots.html

I mean, rape is always horrible but hly ****

He played the raiders, she played him.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11, 2019, 01:25 PM   #199
logical
What is my purpose?

Looks like the raiders just dodged a bullet.

Speculation that AB will be put on the commish's exempt list. Id wager that we may not see him play all year.

Old Sep 11, 2019, 02:01 PM   #200
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Right after they traded Thomas to the jets too. Ouch!
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11, 2019, 02:42 PM   #201
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

Subscriber

Apparently there are texts that are included in the civil suit and two things strike me about reading some of those texts:
  • This guy AB is an idiot because he confirms a lot of the details of his accuser in writing.
  • How directly the **** does someone get a $30M guaranteed contract and still type like this? These aren't complete sentences. These aren't even complete words. This is embarrassing as **** for a grown man.

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
Quote:
Old Sep 11, 2019, 02:54 PM   #202
Omega53
Rage veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike126 View Post
Apparently there are texts that are included in the civil suit and two things strike me about reading some of those texts:
  • This guy AB is an idiot because he confirms a lot of the details of his accuser in writing.
  • How directly the **** does someone get a $30M guaranteed contract and still type like this? These aren't complete sentences. These aren't even complete words. This is embarrassing as **** for a grown man.
He had issues all the way back in college. Talent > Ethics when it comes to pro sports.
Old Sep 11, 2019, 03:28 PM   #203
Omega53
Rage veteran

****!!!! Hunter Henry broke his Tibea Plateau and is out for 4-6 weeks
Old Sep 12, 2019, 09:41 AM   #204
curio
𐐒ananaD

Chargers are the most snake bitten team in the NFL - just can't catch a break
Old Sep 12, 2019, 10:03 AM   #205
logical
What is my purpose?

Thats because Rivers is garbage when it matters.

Old Sep 12, 2019, 10:30 AM   #206
curio
𐐒ananaD

That's because when under pressure Rivers thinks about the 9 mouths he has to feed; makes him tense up
Old Sep 12, 2019, 05:02 PM   #207
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Sam Darnold got mono.

That's what you get for ****ing with these NY trash-cans
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12, 2019, 10:50 PM   #208
Omega53
Rage veteran

Can't believe Olsen was available... I got lucky
Old Sep 15, 2019, 12:24 PM   #209
Omega53
Rage veteran

Game day!!
Old Sep 15, 2019, 04:13 PM   #210
Omega53
Rage veteran

Of all the weeks for me to go against the ****ing Pats defense...