Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Sep 3, 2019, 02:17 PM   #91
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Can you do a screenshot of your D23 opening page after you login?
Mahjik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3, 2019, 04:14 PM   #92
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
I don't have an account tab on my page, no matter what browser I use.
So you don't have this:

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3, 2019, 04:15 PM   #93
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
So you don't have this:
Right, it says Join D23 next to sign out. So account is active, no?

yoz

Last edited by acroig : Sep 3, 2019 at 04:31 PM.
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Sep 3, 2019, 04:19 PM   #94
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Right, it says Join D23 next to sign out. So account is active, no?
Delete that last quote if you don't mind (updated my image), don't need part of my last name out here on rage

No, I don't have "Join D23" next to sign out. see "Join D23" next to sign-in prior to me actually logging in though.

Post up a screenshot of the page after you login (redacted of course).

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Old Sep 3, 2019, 04:25 PM   #95
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Jeffrey's last name is Goldblum,

I am really hoping the National Geographic content is extensive, cause I am looking forward to that as well.
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3, 2019, 04:30 PM   #96
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisberg View Post
Just call me "Grandmaster"

Alpha

Omega

Old Sep 3, 2019, 04:31 PM   #97
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Delete that last quote if you don't mind (updated my image), don't need part of my last name out here on rage

No, I don't have "Join D23" next to sign out. see "Join D23" next to sign-in prior to me actually logging in though.

Post up a screenshot of the page after you login (redacted of course).
Taken care of.

yoz
Old Sep 3, 2019, 04:37 PM   #98
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisberg View Post

I am really hoping the National Geographic content is extensive, cause I am looking forward to that as well.
that's
Jeffrey Goldmember

he was in Austin Powers
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3, 2019, 04:40 PM   #99
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
I meant the quote, not my account.

yoz
Old Sep 3, 2019, 04:41 PM   #100
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
I meant the quote, not my account.
Old Sep 3, 2019, 04:57 PM   #101
Athena
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Taken care of.
Cool it took them just about 48 hours for them to send me the offer after I got my D23 account squared away.
Old Sep 3, 2019, 05:03 PM   #102
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Quote:
Taken care of.
Thanks buddy. Post up the screenshot after you've logged in and we can take this a step at a time

Alpha

Omega

Old Sep 3, 2019, 05:15 PM   #103
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
Cool it took them just about 48 hours for them to send me the offer after I got my D23 account squared away.
They never sent me the offer. I signed up last Friday.

yoz
Old Sep 3, 2019, 05:31 PM   #104
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
They never sent me the offer. I signed up last Friday.
Friday the 30th or Friday the 23rd?
Old Sep 3, 2019, 06:51 PM   #105
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
I don't have an account tab on my page, no matter what browser I use.
Reading how the site crashed when everyone rushed to get this deal I wouldn't doubt it jacked up some account creations as it wasn't an instant show up for me either.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3, 2019, 08:18 PM   #106
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahjik View Post
Friday the 30th or Friday the 23rd?
30th

yoz
Old Sep 3, 2019, 09:01 PM   #107
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Screenshot. Page after you login.

Only so many times we can say it homie

Alpha

Omega

Old Sep 3, 2019, 09:26 PM   #108
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Screenshot. Page after you login.

Only so many times we can say it homie
yes keep looking it still shows on mine so they may have extended it a bit

and if you signed up the 30th it may not have gone in over a holiday weekend
Old Sep 3, 2019, 09:27 PM   #109
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Quote:
30th
It may be 2-3 "business days". You had a weekend and a holiday in there so they may have just started processing it today.
Old Sep 4, 2019, 11:44 AM   #110
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
It may be 2-3 "business days". You had a weekend and a holiday in there so they may have just started processing it today.
Account says it was open today but no account option and no way to add offer.

yoz
Old Sep 4, 2019, 11:45 AM   #111
Athena
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Email will look like this if they extend and honer your request:

Dear Athena,

Thank you for joining D23: The Official Disney Fan Club! We are happy to inform you that your Disney+ offer link is available for redemption. As a reminder, for a limited time only, D23 members can save $23 per year on a 3-year Disney+ subscription (that’s 33% off the standard annual price).

Below are five easy steps to redeem your exclusive Disney+ offer:

Sign in to d23.com
Go to MY ACCOUNT (link at top right section of the home page)
Click VIEW ACCOUNT
Click REDEEM NOW on your ACCOUNT INFORMATION page
Complete payment process on the Disney+ Founders Circle page

You will receive a confirmation email and receipt from Disney+ once you have successfully completed the process.

Thanks,
Your friends at D23!

Valid only from August 26, 2019 through September 2, 2019 at 11:59 PM PT. Promotional offer available to all D23 General, Gold or Gold Family Members who have an active membership as of 11:59PM PT on September 1, 2019. Valid for US residents with US payment method only. Acceptance of this promotional offer, or use of the promotional offer code, constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions. This promotional offer of $46.99 per year, if accepted, entitles the bearer to a one-time discount of $69.00 off the regular price of a three-year subscription to Disney+ ($209.97). Subscription will automatically renew on an annual basis at the end of three years, at the annual subscription price (currently $69.99) unless cancelled. Taxes added to price, where applicable. Cancel anytime, subject to terms. No refunds or credits for partial months or years. Access to Disney+ will continue through the end of the current subscription term. To accept this offer, you must click on the link included in this email, create an account, accept the Subscriber Agreement, and elect to purchase a three-year subscription. Promotional offer code is one-time use only. Cannot be combined with any other offers, coupons, discounts or promotions. Cannot be applied to an existing subscription to Disney+. Not redeemable for cash or any other goods or services. This offer code cannot be sold and is not valid and will not be honored if obtained from any third party, including through Internet auction sites. No money or other consideration was given in exchange for this offer.

Last edited by Athena : Sep 4, 2019 at 11:46 AM. Reason: remove link
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4, 2019, 11:46 AM   #112
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Quote:
Account says it was open today but no account option and no way to add offer.
As posted above, you have to wait for an email that you have the offer.
Old Sep 4, 2019, 11:49 AM   #113
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
As posted above, you have to wait for an email that you have the offer.
Ok, got it. You think it'll be sent since the offer period is over?

yoz
Old Sep 4, 2019, 11:52 AM   #114
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Quote:
Ok, got it. You think it'll be sent since the offer period is over?
I don't know if the dates on the previous emails are absolute or if each offer is only good for 2 weeks. Only time will tell at this point.
Old Sep 4, 2019, 11:58 AM   #115
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
I don't know if the dates on the previous emails are absolute or if each offer is only good for 2 weeks. Only time will tell at this point.
I'll hope for the best.

yoz
Old Sep 4, 2019, 12:05 PM   #116
Athena
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Disney likes money (a lot) and they had large enough interest to tank the servers for a period of time so hopefully they will honer the late requests. Locking people in for 3 years is a marketing genius move on their part. Disney+ could suck donkey balls and they already have my money for 3 years up front. In the mean time I am watching Tinkerbell reruns while I hope something good happens.

But to be honest even if I just get to binge watch the Clone Wars and all the followup shows to that great series I will be fine. Heck even watching Tinkerbell with my niece will not be so bad. (had a mad crush on her when I was growing up any way)

Great show!!
Old Sep 4, 2019, 10:41 PM   #117
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

You gays getting Disney +?
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4, 2019, 10:53 PM   #118
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
You gays getting Disney +?
Yup. 3 years of it.

Alpha

Omega

Old Sep 4, 2019, 11:18 PM   #119
jimmyboy
Walk it off!

jimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badges

How much is a D23 membership? If you have to pay for that, are you really getting much of a deal, effectively paying for two years even though you don't know if the shows are gonna be any good?
jimmyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4, 2019, 11:39 PM   #120
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyboy View Post
How much is a D23 membership? If you have to pay for that, are you really getting much of a deal, effectively paying for two years even though you don't know if the shows are gonna be any good?
free for a General Member

Gold Membership costs 100 bucks but was not needed for this only General for this deal