Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Aug 28, 2018, 12:21 PM   #61
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 knows why the caged bird singsNascar24 knows why the caged bird singsNascar24 knows why the caged bird singsNascar24 knows why the caged bird singsNascar24 knows why the caged bird singsNascar24 knows why the caged bird sings

Already Pre-order boned on the X1X
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28, 2018, 10:45 PM   #62
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh once held a door open for a complete strangerEvileh once held a door open for a complete strangerEvileh once held a door open for a complete strangerEvileh once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
You has link? CBF browsing that site there
what are you talking about?
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28, 2018, 10:46 PM   #63
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
what are you talking about?
Don’t worry champ! 24 hours too late

Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Aug 29, 2018, 02:21 AM   #64
KAC
KAC

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I finally ordered a XBoner adapter for Windows and will try out Shadow of Tomb Raider on my 55 inch 4K HDR TV before I pre order this on the box vs PC.

**** you gays!
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2018, 08:53 AM   #65
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Whats the dongle do?

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2018, 08:58 AM   #66
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Whats the dongle do?
It "enhances" his dingle.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2018, 10:52 AM   #67
KAC
KAC

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Whats the dongle do?
Errr. It will allow me to connect my x1 controller to PC. And also for newer games I will be installing them on Windows 10 and connecting my PC to my 4K TV so I can play on couch with a controller.
Old Aug 29, 2018, 11:57 AM   #68
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Errr. It will allow me to connect my x1 controller to PC. And also for newer games I will be installing them on Windows 10 and connecting my PC to my 4K TV so I can play on couch with a controller.
Oh I thought you bought something worth talking about. I bought the dongle as soon as it was released.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2018, 01:32 AM   #69
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

ThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

gonna skip this one, despite liking origins. not interested in this time period and place.
ThirdEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9, 2018, 06:32 PM   #70
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

For what it is worth:

Quote:
Assassins Creed Odyssey Recommended System Requirements (30FPS @ 1080p High Settings)

OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
CPU: Intel Core i7-3770 3.5 GHz or Ryzen 5 1400 or AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz
RAM: 8 GB System Memory
GPU RAM: 4GB Video Memory with Shader Model 5.0
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 4GB or AMD Radeon R9 290X 4GB
RESOLUTION: 1080p
FPS: 30 frames per second target
SETTING: High video preset
DX: DirectX June 2010 Redistributable
HD: 46GB

Assassins Creed Odyssey Recommended 4K System Requirements (30FPS @ 4K High Settings)

OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
CPU: Intel Core i7-7700 4.2 GHz or Ryzen 1700X 3.8GHz
RAM: 16 GB System Memory
GPU RAM: 8GB Video Memory with Shader Model 5.0
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 or AMD Radeon Vega 64
RESOLUTION: 4K
FPS: 30 frames per second target
SETTING: High video preset
DX: DirectX June 2010 Redistributable
HD: 46GB
Old Sep 9, 2018, 07:52 PM   #71
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdEye View Post
gonna skip this one, despite liking origins. not interested in this time period and place.
while i see where you're coming from, for me, it's not THAT the time period and place are interesting or not, but it is IF and HOW they are able to incorporate it into a fun game.
if during the height of popularity for the old European games someone came along and said "ubisoft will make a fun Assassin's Creed based on pirate times", everyone would laugh at them. if this one comes out and people enjoy it and it is a fun game, I would give it a chance fwiw. the issues with assassins creed usually dont have very much to do with the time period imo.
Too predictable.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10, 2018, 12:48 AM   #72
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Specs are quite reasonable, it probably runs as well as ASS ORIGINS
nutcrackr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10, 2018, 07:00 PM   #73
Megaman
Packing heat!

Old Sep 10, 2018, 09:02 PM   #74
KAC
KAC

Man I can’t wait for this crap to come out, just like Megagay.
Old Sep 10, 2018, 09:07 PM   #75
Megaman
Packing heat!

Quote:
Man I can’t wait for this crap to come out, just like Megagay.
You know what Megaman means in Greek? Go find the video I posted in the video thread.
Old Sep 15, 2018, 09:54 PM   #76
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Default “Odyssey” Gets “Assassin’s Creed III” Remaster

http://www.darkhorizons.com/odyssey-...-iii-remaster/

"The DLC contained in Ubisoft’s upcoming “Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey” Season Pass will reportedly include not just new story missions but two remastered older games in the series.
Season Pass owners will get both remasters of “Assassin’s Creed III” and “Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation” as part of the $40 package. The pass also comes with the Gold, Ultimate, Spartan, and Pantheon Editions,
The extra bonus material is partly to do with the fact Ubisoft won’t be releasing a new game in the series in 2019, instead much of their efforts will be poured into fully focusing on ‘Odyssey’ with plenty of frequently updated new content.
“Assassin’s Creed Odyssey” is scheduled for release on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on October 5th."

yoz
Old Sep 15, 2018, 10:20 PM   #77
KAC
KAC

That's pretty decent value even though AC3 wasn't a good game.
Old Sep 16, 2018, 03:01 PM   #78
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Yeah but value added as you said.

yoz
Old Sep 16, 2018, 08:42 PM   #79
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Quote:
It was a great game to a lot of other people. I enjoyed it quite a bit.
Old Sep 17, 2018, 04:09 AM   #80
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Liberation is better than Ass 3, although not as good as the best in the series.
nutcrackr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17, 2018, 08:52 AM   #81
KAC
KAC

I am in Egypt right now and am excited to see what they do with the game given the real Egypt is a shithole.
Old Sep 17, 2018, 10:54 AM   #82
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
I am in Egypt right now and am excited to see what they do with the game given the real Egypt is a shithole.
Easy there, Donald.

yoz
Old Sep 17, 2018, 05:06 PM   #83
acroig
Master Troll

yoz
Old Sep 18, 2018, 04:00 PM   #84
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Easy there, Donald.

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2018, 12:34 AM   #85
KAC
KAC

I actually forgot that they already did Egypt last time and are doing Greece next.
Old Sep 19, 2018, 11:36 AM   #86
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh once held a door open for a complete strangerEvileh once held a door open for a complete strangerEvileh once held a door open for a complete strangerEvileh once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
I actually forgot that they already did Egypt last time and are doing Greece next.
Now who needs the shrink and a hooker?
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2018, 07:08 PM   #87
KAC
KAC

Bought it on X1X. Very difficult to game on PC these days.
Old Sep 24, 2018, 10:03 AM   #88
Zimmy
Radeon R520

Zimmy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyZimmy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

So Ubisoft added a new sku, neutered the Gold Edition (used to include everything) and kept the same price as last year's Gold Edition?

I hate Ubisoft.

But I love their games.
Zimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24, 2018, 10:11 AM   #89
KAC
KAC

Yes Gold edition only includes season pass and not outfits. But learning from last experience I couldn’t give 2 shits for dress em up nonsense.
Old Sep 24, 2018, 11:03 AM   #90
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Yes Gold edition only includes season pass and not outfits. But learning from last experience I couldn’t give 2 shits for dress em up nonsense.
Agreed, will get gold for season pass. Waiting on GMG to have a 20% off.

yoz