Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Feb 15, 2019, 02:34 PM   #601
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTwannabe View Post
Should receive an update on the Project Stream key Feb 25. Guess I'll keep plugging away at Mankind Divided until then.
Hope you get it.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2019, 12:08 PM   #602
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh once held a door open for a complete strangerEvileh once held a door open for a complete strangerEvileh once held a door open for a complete strangerEvileh once held a door open for a complete stranger

my 1070 holds me back at 1440... I get 45 avg with ultra but clouds at very high.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2019, 12:21 PM   #603
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
my 1070 holds me back at 1440... I get 45 avg with ultra but clouds at very high.
Yeah this game will demand a better GPU if you want Ultra graphics at that res. My 1080Ti was doing 55-60 FPS consistently.

yoz
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 16, 2019, 01:55 PM   #604
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Yeah this game will demand a better GPU if you want Ultra graphics at that res. My 1080Ti was doing 55-60 FPS consistently.
At 1440P I'm getting a very consistent 75+ with drops into the 55-60 range only when in large towns, but it's CPU limited in those drops. I rarely see under 70FPS if my GPU usage is capped at 99%. This is with a TITAN X (Pascal) running @ 1950/5600 on max settings. It would be at 2050/5600 but unfortunately I'm still using the reference cooler so once temps get into the 75-78 region I go from a solid 2050 down to the 1936-1949 range.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2019, 05:29 PM   #605
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

I caved in and bought the season pass. Damn expensive at 40 USD. I’m hoping it was worth it.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18, 2019, 06:46 AM   #606
Zimmy
Radeon R520

Zimmy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyZimmy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
I caved in and bought the season pass. Damn expensive at 40 USD. I’m hoping it was worth it.
I almost caved this weekend but didn't.
I have it on the Xbox.

I love the 2 new abilities.

I am not sure where you are in the main game but I would play the first chapter until you get the engraving to add an extra Rush Assassination.
That is a fun add on also.
It is right at the beginning.
Zimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18, 2019, 11:08 AM   #607
jimjobob
Radeon Sea Islands

jimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
I caved too but at least I took advantage of Steams $5. off a purchase of $30. or more.
jimjobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2019, 08:38 AM   #608
Zimmy
Radeon R520

Zimmy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyZimmy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

ProjectStream Reddit group are saying their free copy of the game are showing up in their library.

FYI.
Old Feb 19, 2019, 09:53 PM   #609
GTwannabe
Radeon Evergreen

GTwannabe can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyGTwannabe can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyGTwannabe can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmy View Post
ProjectStream Reddit group are saying their free copy of the game are showing up in their library.

FYI.
Popped up in mine today... downloading.
GTwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2019, 09:53 PM   #610
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTwannabe View Post
Popped up in mine today... downpumping.

Fixt!
Old Feb 20, 2019, 02:45 PM   #611
GTwannabe
Radeon Evergreen

GTwannabe can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyGTwannabe can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyGTwannabe can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Got it, remembered my progress from Project Stream. Looks much better though and obvious reduction in input latency. I still HATE HATE HATE the new combat system and super-grindy leveling required to equip new gear.
Old Feb 25, 2019, 05:15 PM   #612
Megaman
Packing heat!

Full patch notes + new additions for tomorrows update.

Note: some contain spoilers so read at your own demise.

Quote:
Assassin's Creed Odyssey Patch 1.1.4 Notes
Miscellaneous

The tier of the perks available on a Lieutenant obtained from Ubisoft Club and the Store will now scale based on the player level.
Hard mode fights in the Arena are now a bit harder.
Added an option to hold down the respective key to increase the number of items quicker.
Improved some UI aspects of Photo Mode to increase usability.
Increased maximum player level to 99. NINE NINE.
Added new Ship tiers to the game.
Added more Mastery Levels.
Added two Mercenary tiers and rewards.
Added 22 Viewpoints that can be fast traveled to.

Balancing

Drachmae acquisition has been rebalanced across several sources
Lowered Drachmae gained with Contracts.
Increased Drachmae gained with Bounties and Conquest Battles.
Crafting Materials acquisition from Naval sources have been rebalanced
Added chance to loot Iron Metal and Soft Leather from sinking ship and looting floating loot.
Scaled floating loot quantity based on player level.
Lower chance to loot Precious Gem and Obsidian Glass from sinking ship.
Increased Wood quantity from Epic Ship.
Athenian Hero set bonus will be improved to give: All Arrows Pierce Shields and +30% Hunter Damage.
Added a missing perk to the Epic Heavy Bladed Champion's Axe.
The Bounty cost for high-level players at a high level of bounty has been slightly increased.
Celestial Crown will now increase damage to swords, as intended.

Bug Fixes
DLC

Addressed various issues with the Protector of Persia quest.
Adjusted a cutscene and tweaked some dialogue in Shadow Heritage.

Main Game

Gameplay
Addressed various issues with engravings and perks.
Addressed an issue where players couldn't obtain Nestor's rewards under certain circumstances.
Addressed an issue causing the big battle in Achaia to end before enemy forces were depleted.
Special Lieutenants can be hired after multiple recruiting. Back to work, Misthios!
Hephaestus declares players will no longer be lit on fire by candles or when lighting braziers in tombs.
Invisible mercenaries will no longer be easy to track when activating the Multi-Shot ability. Say that again, but slowly.
Rapid fire will now work as intended on the various NPC types.
Addressed an issue preventing players from dealing damage when attacking with a melee weapon.
Addressed an issue allowing the "Tamed animals deal poison damage" legendary engraving to be unlocked from the beginning.
Addressed an issue causing players to spawn on a building when fast traveling to Georgios' Reach.
The Daughters of Artemis will no longer be hostile to players after becoming their leader or being provoked. Overthrow averted.
Addressed an issue where Kallisto the Bear would leave the Arena invincible.
Patrols will no longer grab corpses that were made invisible with the Death Veil ability.
Addressed an issue preventing players from dismounting a horse while talking. Don't ride and talk, Misthios.
World
Addressed an issue causing several cultists to spawn underground.
Players will no longer be swarmed by hordes of wannabe centaur NPCs when entering towns for the first time.
Addressed an issue preventing players from looting Orichalcum fragments in several areas.
Addressed an issue preventing players from purchasing items from Sargon if the item shared a name with one in their inventory.
Addressed an issue causing too many mercenaries to rally to Mykonos under certain circumstances.
Addressed an issue causing players to remain trapped in a room at the Farm of Elais.
Addressed an issue preventing new weekly contracts from appearing until reloading.
Addressed various issues that could prevent Belos the Beast, Cyclops, or Medusa's minions from scaling to the player's level as intended.
Crane of Georgios can now be fast traveled to.
Addressed an issue causing players to be stuck in the Leader House in Keos.
Players should now be able to complete Trachis Fort.
Quest
Addressed an issue preventing Myrrine from traveling to her destination.
Addressed an issue preventing players from progressing in She Who Controls the Seas.
Addressed an issue causing the objective to disappear in Persian Puppetry under certain circumstances.
Addressed an issue preventing players from continuing A Family Legacy.
Addressed an issue preventing players from continuing We Will Rise.
Addressed an issue preventing players from completing Prince of Persia under certain conditions.
[MOTHER OF ALL SPOILERS] Addressed an issue in Ancient Revelations preventing players from killing Pythagoras.
Addressed an issue causing the Find and Rescue the Actor objective in The Curse of Fame to display incorrectly.
Main quests will now appear after completing the Unearthing the Truth quest.
Addressed an issue during Awaken the Myth preventing players from completing the Sphinx after defeating Stentor inside the Arena.
Addressed an issue during Heart for a Head where the quest item was not available in player's inventory.
Addressed an issue preventing players from triggering the cinematic to complete A Fresh Start.
Testikles will remain alive for players to pick up in Delivering a Champion.
Addressed an issue during A Good Toast where an invulnerable NPC could be found in the Leader House.
Addressed an issue preventing players from beginning More Questions Than Answers if fast traveling when the letter was open.
The quest item located in the chest at the Cave of Arktoi will now be available in Hard to Artemis.
Addressed an issue preventing players from receiving the By the Fates quest.
Addressed an issue preventing players from completing the On the Grapevine quest if killed, upon respawn.
Addressed an issue allowing the ship of Nestor the Formidable to be destroyed by enemy ships.
Addressed an issue where NPCs would no longer follow their objective after saving or loading in Learning the Land.
Addressed an issue causing the Daughters of Artemis to remain invincible after completing Daughters of Lalaia.
Addressed an issue preventing players from interacting with Barnabas to complete A Night to Remember.
Addressed an issue preventing players from completing Hunter Camps after finishing Daughters of Artemis.
Addressed an issue preventing Athenian ships from entering into conflict with the Adrestia in The Battle of Pylos.
[spoiler] Daphnae can now be killed in deep water during Artemis's Request.
Addressed an issue preventing the legendary boar from dropping its pelt during Daughters of Artemis.
Addressed an issue preventing players from completing the Poison in the Air weekly quest.
Addressed an issue preventing players from completing the Burned Bodies and Broken Skulls weekly quest.
The Clear the Land for Athens contract will now generate where Daughters of Artemis spawn.
Addressed an issue with the Ostraka Killer View.
Character & AI
Addressed various animation issues with NPC and player character.
Addressed an issue causing Mercenary's pets to attack if players shoot fire arrows at them. Also: please don't shoot arrows at any pets, thanks.
Addressed a variety of inappropriate NPC reactions.
Addressed a variety of incorrect player controller actions.
Photo Mode
Using the reset option will now function as intended in Photo Mode.
Addressed an issue causing Depth of Field to be disabled when using the left stick while editing in Photo Mode.
Addressed an issue in Photo Mode causing Bloom to be very dim.
Addressed an issue causing flickering in Photo Mode under certain circumstances.
Adrestia & Naval
Addressed an issue preventing some players from boarding when prompted.
Addressed an issue preventing the game from autosaving when entering open waters or calling the Adrestia.
Increased the Adrestia's health regeneration rate when players are out of combat.
Ship upgrade stats will correctly be reflected in the player stats card.
[PC] The Aim action toggle is now working for Naval combat.
Addressed an issue preventing players from upgrading the Adrestia.
Addressed an issue where DLC Lieutenants needed to be manually reassigned.
Performance & Stability
Addressed various issues causing long loading times.
Addressed several freezing issues.
Addressed a game crash when the cinematic for the Cyclops begins.
[PC] Addressed an issue causing low FPS when using the latest Nvidia drivers on GTX 1060 Max-Q GPU.
[PC] Addressed an issue causing juddering and unusual CPU usage on some laptops.
Graphics, Animations, & Audio
Addressed various graphical issues with world objects.
Addressed various lighting issues.
Addressed various sound issues.
Addressed various visual effects with weapons and outfits.
Addressed various camera issues.
[PC] Addressed a graphical issue that could occur if 8 GB VRAMs reached maximum capacity.
User Interface, Menu, & Subtitles
Addressed various UI/HUD display issues.
Addressed incorrectly displayed text.
Addressed various dialogue mismatches.
The "!" above the Inventory tab will now disappear after players have hovered above the acquired items. Praise be.
Recruiting enemy NPCs will no longer add to the quest objective counter if asked to "kill" enemies.
When using the All filter in the menu, Chapter and Legacy quests will be in order.
Addressed an issue causing background flickers in the Options menu.
Rewards for defeating the Mythical Creatures will now be displayed in the quest description.
Addressed an issue where the Transmogrification menu wouldn't become available as intended on Level 8.
Mercenary Tier S2 players will be granted Hephaistos's 20% discount in the Workshop, as intended.
Addressed an issue preventing players from gaining Ability points after reaching 207.
Addressed an issue causing the 200 Free Helix Credits to be missing.
[SPOILERS] Addressed an issue preventing players from being rewarded the Abraxas horse skin when reaching the Tier 1 Mercenary rank.
[PC] Corrected several CPU and GPU miscalculations displayed in Performance Analyzer.
[PC] Addressed an issue preventing players from scrolling through detailed stats with the mouse wheel.
[PC] Addressed an issue preventing the HDR option from applying correctly.
[SWITCH] Added support for the in-game store on Nintendo SwitchTM system.
Ubisoft Club, Achievements, & Trophies
Changed the description of the Lord of the Seas achievement to match new progression.
Addressed an issue that prevented Legacy of the First Blade achievements from unlocking.
Old Feb 26, 2019, 07:46 AM   #613
Zimmy
Radeon R520

Loved that they finally fix the...
Loot wood on land at level 70? 26 units
Loot wood in the sea at Level 70? 6 units.

But I hear they nerfed assassin builds. I'll have to test to make sure.
Old Mar 1, 2019, 06:23 AM   #614
Zimmy
Radeon R520

The Season Pass is on sale for $20!

Too bad it is Steam only. Just my luck.

Oh well, maybe it will shake a few trees for the other places to start discounting it.
Old Mar 5, 2019, 03:27 PM   #615
GTwannabe
Radeon Evergreen

Quote:
But I hear they nerfed assassin builds. I'll have to test to make sure.
Yeah, that ticks me off. "Assassinating" any unaware NPC stronger than a basic footman/archer does maybe 20% damage and devolves into button mashing swordplay Stealthily sneaking about and avoiding direct combat was the whole point of this series and they blew it to pimp their microtransaction paid loot/booster pack BS.
Old Mar 5, 2019, 03:32 PM   #616
Megaman
Packing heat!

20%? Are you using the shadow assassin perk? That does some serious damage. I don’t recall the latest changes altering the damage that low though.
Old Mar 5, 2019, 03:35 PM   #617
jimjobob
Radeon Sea Islands

jimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
The Season Pass is on sale for $20!

Too bad it is Steam only. Just my luck.

Oh well, maybe it will shake a few trees for the other places to start discounting it.
Figures. I had jut gotten tired of waiting for it to go on sale on PC and payed $35. right before the anthem early release and metro release so I haven't even played it yet.
Old Mar 5, 2019, 04:11 PM   #618
KAC
KAC

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

New DLC out? I want to see what happens to my baby.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2019, 06:20 AM   #619
Zimmy
Radeon R520

Yes, new DLC is out.

Apparently the Assassination nerf was unintentional and was/will be fixed.
Old Mar 7, 2019, 09:20 AM   #620
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
New DLC out? I want to see what happens to my baby.
Quote:
Yes, new DLC is out.
Crap, the opening.....

yoz
Old Mar 7, 2019, 09:44 PM   #621
KAC
KAC

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Half expected it. Did 3+ missions. Still boning.
Old Mar 8, 2019, 08:37 AM   #622
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Half expected it.
You're right, still....

yoz
Old Mar 8, 2019, 09:25 AM   #623
jimjobob
Radeon Sea Islands

Is all of the first blade out? Thinking about starting the DLC now that metro is finished.
Old Mar 8, 2019, 09:35 AM   #624
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjobob View Post
Is all of the first blade out? Thinking about starting the DLC now that metro is finished.
I don't think so, up to chapter 3 right now.

yoz
Old Mar 8, 2019, 10:08 AM   #625
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh once held a door open for a complete strangerEvileh once held a door open for a complete strangerEvileh once held a door open for a complete strangerEvileh once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjobob View Post
Yes, it is. The next 3 will be Atlantis.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8, 2019, 10:52 AM   #626
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Good to know, thanks.

yoz
Old Mar 8, 2019, 11:00 AM   #627
jimjobob
Radeon Sea Islands

Quote:
Good timing I guess
Old Mar 8, 2019, 09:54 PM   #628
KAC
KAC

The 3 DLC are about 15 hours of game alone if you kill all the Order gays.
Old Mar 9, 2019, 03:37 PM   #629
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

This game just keeps on giving . I still stare in awe sometimes when I happen upon a distant vista for the first time.

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9, 2019, 03:42 PM   #630
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeoncrawler View Post
This game just keeps on giving . I still stare in awe sometimes when I happen upon a distant vista for the first time.
Oh yes.

yoz