Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Nov 1, 2012, 08:39 AM   #181
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird sings

<le sigh> I miss the days where you had to read the paper manual for backstory and controls then jump right in. Now you are forced to play through unskipable handholding tutorial crap for 3 hours.
Old Nov 1, 2012, 08:45 AM   #182
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Reminds me of the beginning of ACII. It was definitely slow going the first few hours, but took off after that. Kids these days have no attention span. Go back to your crap Call of Duty games.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2012, 08:47 AM   #183
kepler
Radeon Arctic Islands

kepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroy View Post
<le sigh> I miss the days where you had to read the paper manual for backstory and controls then jump right in. Now you are forced to play through unskipable handholding tutorial crap for 3 hours.
If only. You get about 30 seconds of a half-assed 'Hold this button to run, hold the same button to jump, hold the same button to climb' tutorial.

The rest is pretty much just lots of holding-that-button, walking around (why climb and run on rooftops when being on the streets is twice as fast) and cutscenes.
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 1, 2012, 11:28 AM   #184
KAC
KAC

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Game hasn't been released on PC and the Rage3d hate parade for AC games is already at full steam. Nice.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2012, 11:29 AM   #185
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

We are not allowed to like anything made by Ubisoft on this forum.

Anyways, will wait for the pc version since I've read that there are fps issues on the 360/ps3 version.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2012, 11:46 AM   #186
KAC
KAC

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post

Anyways, will wait for the pc version since I've read that there are fps issues on the 360/ps3 version.
There have always been fps issues in AC games since 2. Nothing new. Let's all trash the games for it

Can't wait for it to be available. Sounds like a fantastic game after watching multiple reviews.
Old Nov 1, 2012, 12:00 PM   #187
kepler
Radeon Arctic Islands

kepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssCop View Post
Game hasn't been released on PC and the Rage3d hate parade for AC games is already at full steam. Nice.
The issues are largely design/mechanic based so it's unlikely to change for PC.

Flat out bugs might get fixed (stuttering horses etc) but 'Hit one button to do everything' won't change and I doubt the 'be psychic to complete this objective', or 'oh you stepped behind a wall im no longer interested then' issues will either.

The game could be awesome once you get past the huge prologue (and Im kind of hopeful) but looking at the common themes in reviews there are definitely issues.
Old Nov 1, 2012, 12:04 PM   #188
KAC
KAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kepler View Post
The issues are largely design/mechanic based so it's unlikely to change for PC.

Flat out bugs might get fixed (stuttering horses etc) but 'Hit one button to do everything' won't change and I doubt the 'be psychic to complete this objective', or 'oh you stepped behind a wall im no longer interested then' issues will either.

The game could be awesome once you get past the huge prologue (and Im kind of hopeful) but looking at the common themes in reviews there are definitely issues.
Andy, my man, you diss on this game, you dis on me bro and I don like that one bit...

Old Nov 1, 2012, 12:44 PM   #189
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Progression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adanu View Post
He's half Mohawk, Half British. Native American is the general term. Indians are in ASIA.
Quote:
In·di·an   [in-dee-uhn] Show IPA
noun
Also called American Indian, Amerind, Amerindian, Native American. a member of the aboriginal people of America or of any of the aboriginal North or South American stocks, usually excluding the Eskimos.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/indian?s=t
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bete View Post
I'd bet it would be fun to do him up the ass.
Progression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2012, 01:04 PM   #190
kepler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Andy, my man, you diss on this game, you dis on me bro and I don like that one bit...

If it's any consolation, apparently the pig farming simulation is the best pig farming simulation seen this year.
Old Nov 1, 2012, 01:05 PM   #191
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I don't know about that, Farming Simulator 2013 nailed that aspect.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2012, 04:28 PM   #192
lukilla
Radeon Northern Islands

lukilla is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post

It tanks to 20fps constantly, watch it in digitalfoundry. I wonder if some of these latest games really were intended for next consoles, hitman absolution also seems to run at like 20fps in the little boxes
lukilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2, 2012, 10:33 AM   #193
shrike126
Roxen. You are missed.

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Bloody hell this game has some aspects that are frustrating as hell.

For example... *minor spoiler*

I just completed Paul Revere's ride last night. At first he hops on the horse you're on and declares that he will tell you the directions to ride, you have only to hit the LB button to ask him what direction to go. So, since time appeared to have been a-wastin' I went riding off as fast as I could down the road. I hit LB and he confirmed, yes I was on the right track.

Shortly we came to a fork in the road, go left or right and there's a bunch of British in the middle. I hit the button for directions and I get a "Yes this is the right direction!" So I guessed and went right, he then declares I should've gone left. Mission's screwed (British shot us off our horse) so I restarted.

Same turn, hit the button, he gives no help, and I go left this time, run into more British soldiers. Get shot. Etc... Rinse and repeat for the first few turns. And then... I notice he's pointing. Oh and I really don't have to sprint everywhere on a gallop down the paths. It turns out I can approach things slowly and go off the beaten path. This level got MUCH easier after this. A bit of off-roading with my 4wheel horse and some houses knocked on later, we're clear and mission completed successfully. But damn if that first 10 minutes or so wasn't making me frustrated.
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3, 2012, 06:58 PM   #194
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

Old Nov 3, 2012, 07:34 PM   #195
Adanu
MRA in Residence

Adanu once held a door open for a complete strangerAdanu once held a door open for a complete strangerAdanu once held a door open for a complete strangerAdanu once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshadowcult View Post
Way too ****ing true.
Adanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3, 2012, 08:05 PM   #196
shrike126
Roxen. You are missed.

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

I'm on Sequence 8 and I gotta say, so far Assassin's Creed is easily a game that is a 10 and Game of the Year, but is only worthy of, at most, an 8.

Allow me to explain: Bugs.

Allow me to elaborate. Throughout the game so far, I feel like I'm given a bunch of tools and options for handling almost every situation. However almost every single encounter I feel like I fight against the controls, the camera, or the bugs, more than I do the enemies in the game.

Examples behind spoilers just in case, I'm up to Sequence 8, definitely DO NOT PEEK if you haven't completed through say Sequence 6 at the very least.
For example, in one fight, I'm tasked with sneaking into a fort and eavesdropping on two British soldiers. This is after riding in on a cart. I decide I want the optional "No kill" points too so I go pacifist this time. Easy enough, I can see the soldiers marked clearly up ahead and I even see the radius that I need to get into to start listening in. So I wait for a guard to walk up as I stalk in the bushes, I knock him out and hide him, then jump into the bushes nearby the soldiers. They walk by and I have to follow.

What happens? I jump up on the fence railing, then try to climb the house next to us to continue listening from the rooftop. This causes a weird experience where suddenly my camera was "stuck" and refused to reorient in another direction. Pushing in on the R stick (am on the 360) and moving it all around in a circle does nothing. I can't see the building to jump, I'm just stuck facing the wrong way. The soldiers get out of earshot and I have to restart.

Weird but... okay I'll try again. Stalk up, knock soldier out, hide body in bushes... Run down path, start eavesdrop session. Jump on rail to bound over into bushes to right as they pass by and WTF? My character, I **** you not, levitates 50 feet into the air and then falls to the ground dying. Instantly. Never saw anything like it before but, alright.

3rd time's a charm right? Stalk in bushes, knock guard unconscious, hide body. Run down path just enough to start encounter, run back down the path from whence I came and hide in bushes by ladder. Soldiers path on buy, then go up the stairs. They're up and I climb the ladder. I get to the top and am on the rooftop following along when I get spotted by the guard up ahead who paths 3 feet forward, 3 feet back. Doesn't do anything but walk a tiny little circle once every 15 seconds or so.

Alright, that was my bad. I wasn't aware of my surroundings and unfortunately I cannot crouch or anything. Just walking is "incognito" mode. Apparently my Assassin cannot crouch? They've lost the fine art of ducking when not in bushes or something.

Fourth time's a charm. Hide in bush, knock guard out, start encounter, run back and climb up on roof. Stalk along behind the guys I'm listening to. Avoid soldier on left by staying on the right side of the building... Get to almost the end of their conversation but I'm at the end of the building and they're almost out of earshot. So I hop down to the roof of the shack below. Go to climb back up and HOLY ****! I'm launched 50 ft in the air again.

**** it. Guard dies. No ****s were given anymore. Run around to left, that guard dies. Guard up stairs on platform? Yup he dies too. The cannons for extra credit? **** em'. Start the guards talking again. Hide in bushes following them on the left. Get credit. Get the **** out. KILL EVERYBODY.

"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2012, 04:42 AM   #197
kepler
Radeon Arctic Islands

It's not a terrible game, it's just not an assassins creed game. It's 2 parts RDR mixed with 3 parts historical reenactment society, in which you run around in an assassin hood.

It's also full of bugs, an absolutely terrible camera, badly designed missions and has one of the most pathetic menu systems I've ever seen in a game. (How many button clicks and movement selects does it take to say 'Send this pile of vodka to that merchant'? Two? Four? No. Seventy-two. Seventy-****ing-two.)

If you're into historical re-enactment societies, manually herding pigs into pens, picking flowers to set up love connections between your BFFs and most of all absolutely ****ing hate stealth, assassinating people and intriguing plots, then this is the game for you.
Old Nov 4, 2012, 06:06 AM   #198
KAC
KAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kepler View Post
It's not a terrible game, it's just not an assassins creed game. It's 2 parts RDR mixed with 3 parts historical reenactment society, in which you run around in an assassin hood.

It's also full of bugs, an absolutely terrible camera, badly designed missions and has one of the most pathetic menu systems I've ever seen in a game. (How many button clicks and movement selects does it take to say 'Send this pile of vodka to that merchant'? Two? Four? No. Seventy-two. Seventy-****ing-two.)

If you're into historical re-enactment societies, manually herding pigs into pens, picking flowers to set up love connections between your BFFs and most of all absolutely ****ing hate stealth, assassinating people and intriguing plots, then this is the game for you.
Out of curiosity have you played other Ass Creed games?
Old Nov 4, 2012, 06:29 AM   #199
kepler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Out of curiosity have you played other Ass Creed games?
Yeah ac2 and acb are probably my favourite ever console games. Haven't played revelations but probably going to pick it up used. Ac3 isn't a bad game and I do actually like the rdr aspect, I was just looking forward to a creed style game. If you were to go into it without that expectation it would probably be a very enjoyable game. Especially if playing a revolution re-enactment game floats your boat.
Old Nov 4, 2012, 11:23 PM   #200
Hidavi
I'm Way Up

Hidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Only three hours in, but so far it doesn't feel... "right"

Also, the graphics somehow seem worse than before...

Still enjoying it though! A great game, just not everything I expected..
Hidavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2012, 12:06 AM   #201
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike126 View Post
I'm on Sequence 8 and I gotta say, so far Assassin's Creed is easily a game that is a 10 and Game of the Year, but is only worthy of, at most, an 8.

Allow me to explain: Bugs.

Allow me to elaborate. Throughout the game so far, I feel like I'm given a bunch of tools and options for handling almost every situation. However almost every single encounter I feel like I fight against the controls, the camera, or the bugs, more than I do the enemies in the game.

Examples behind spoilers just in case, I'm up to Sequence 8, definitely DO NOT PEEK if you haven't completed through say Sequence 6 at the very least.
For example, in one fight, I'm tasked with sneaking into a fort and eavesdropping on two British soldiers. This is after riding in on a cart. I decide I want the optional "No kill" points too so I go pacifist this time. Easy enough, I can see the soldiers marked clearly up ahead and I even see the radius that I need to get into to start listening in. So I wait for a guard to walk up as I stalk in the bushes, I knock him out and hide him, then jump into the bushes nearby the soldiers. They walk by and I have to follow.

What happens? I jump up on the fence railing, then try to climb the house next to us to continue listening from the rooftop. This causes a weird experience where suddenly my camera was "stuck" and refused to reorient in another direction. Pushing in on the R stick (am on the 360) and moving it all around in a circle does nothing. I can't see the building to jump, I'm just stuck facing the wrong way. The soldiers get out of earshot and I have to restart.

Weird but... okay I'll try again. Stalk up, knock soldier out, hide body in bushes... Run down path, start eavesdrop session. Jump on rail to bound over into bushes to right as they pass by and WTF? My character, I **** you not, levitates 50 feet into the air and then falls to the ground dying. Instantly. Never saw anything like it before but, alright.

3rd time's a charm right? Stalk in bushes, knock guard unconscious, hide body. Run down path just enough to start encounter, run back down the path from whence I came and hide in bushes by ladder. Soldiers path on buy, then go up the stairs. They're up and I climb the ladder. I get to the top and am on the rooftop following along when I get spotted by the guard up ahead who paths 3 feet forward, 3 feet back. Doesn't do anything but walk a tiny little circle once every 15 seconds or so.

Alright, that was my bad. I wasn't aware of my surroundings and unfortunately I cannot crouch or anything. Just walking is "incognito" mode. Apparently my Assassin cannot crouch? They've lost the fine art of ducking when not in bushes or something.

Fourth time's a charm. Hide in bush, knock guard out, start encounter, run back and climb up on roof. Stalk along behind the guys I'm listening to. Avoid soldier on left by staying on the right side of the building... Get to almost the end of their conversation but I'm at the end of the building and they're almost out of earshot. So I hop down to the roof of the shack below. Go to climb back up and HOLY ****! I'm launched 50 ft in the air again.

**** it. Guard dies. No ****s were given anymore. Run around to left, that guard dies. Guard up stairs on platform? Yup he dies too. The cannons for extra credit? **** em'. Start the guards talking again. Hide in bushes following them on the left. Get credit. Get the **** out. KILL EVERYBODY.

Sorry but I lol'ed (I would have done what you did after 2nd time)..

Game bugs.. the joy!!
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2012, 01:51 AM   #202
kepler
Radeon Arctic Islands

I wouldn't bother trying to do those objectives tbh, it'll just make you hate the game. The game has way too many bugs, badly designed missions and too many instances of objectives not displaying until the second you fail them.
Old Nov 5, 2012, 05:17 AM   #203
KAC
KAC

I hope the bugs are fixed in the PC version.
Old Nov 5, 2012, 05:26 AM   #204
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2012, 06:23 AM   #205
Hidavi
I'm Way Up

Hidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Yeah the game seems very unpolished. Bugs and awkward animation happening all over the place.
Hidavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2012, 06:31 AM   #206
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
they will

in 1 year's time.
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2012, 08:09 AM   #207
KAC
KAC

Actually you gays can continue to bitch and moan about Ass Creed but honestly, it is one series that UBI has taken seriously and had sufficient patches applied to it as needed. UBI has released patches in the order of 600 MB+ in the past to fix the game sp and mp issues (btw none of these I ever noticed surprisingly ).
Old Nov 5, 2012, 01:11 PM   #208
nycdarkness
ಠ_ಠ

nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by GanjaStar View Post
NSFW, but well worth taking a look

http://imgur.com/a/sSXlM
Jessica Cambensy

Name was needed. Google image time

nycdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2012, 05:02 PM   #209
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycdarkness View Post
Jessica Cambensy

I am disturbed at the crappy blades
EDIT: just the one on the left hand sucks. The other one's cool.
Too predictable.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2012, 05:51 PM   #210
tehpikachu
Radeon R420

tehpikachu is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycdarkness View Post
Jessica Cambensy

Perfect for the game.