Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Mar 2, 2012, 08:30 AM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Dem2k
Radeon Sea Islands

Dem2k is still being judged by the masses

Hopefully it will be interesting. Besides assassinating my own nationality might be a good stress relief. Would have preferred the French revolutionary War but w/e this works too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URcvdDtnM_0
King of LimboooO!
Dem2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2012, 08:44 AM   #32
wabbitslayer
Elmer J. Fudd, Esq.

wabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

I guess this means in a few more years the AC sequels will be set in 1940-45 and we'll have the good old WWII games back. Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Does it really matter that much to you? Holy ****. It's almost like some of you want to argue about the most mundane, irrelevant, insensible **** just to argue about something.
wabbitslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2012, 09:22 AM   #33
Evil Nemesis
NemmyBoy

Evil Nemesis is still being judged by the masses

@^^
that also means that we would need RivaTNT and Voodo Graphic cards to play this game.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Mar 2, 2012, 12:44 PM   #34
clerick
tfw

clerick once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'clerick once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'clerick once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'clerick once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'clerick once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'clerick once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

clerick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2012, 01:10 PM   #35
spyre
ATI Beta Tester

spyre is still being judged by the masses

[Puts on sunglasses] I guess that makes it Assassin's Tree'd [YEAHHH!]
Old Mar 2, 2012, 01:30 PM   #36
SteveButabi
Did you just grab my ass?

SteveButabi is still being judged by the masses

*Giggles but then feels slightly embarrassed*
SteveButabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2012, 03:19 PM   #37
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird sings

... She's a witch, burn her at the stake!!
Old Mar 2, 2012, 03:59 PM   #38
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Im not impressed at all.. but Ill save final judgement for some gameplay video. Obvious there is no graphics engine update though.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2012, 05:18 PM   #39
Adanu
MRA in Residence

Adanu once held a door open for a complete strangerAdanu once held a door open for a complete strangerAdanu once held a door open for a complete strangerAdanu once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Im not impressed at all.. but Ill save final judgement for some gameplay video. Obvious there is no graphics engine update though.

They've pushed the hardware far as it can go likely. Theres only so much you can do with static consoles.
Adanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2012, 05:18 PM   #40
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

I'm guessing that free running / climbing is going to extend to trees now?
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2012, 05:28 PM   #41
Adanu
MRA in Residence

Adanu once held a door open for a complete strangerAdanu once held a door open for a complete strangerAdanu once held a door open for a complete strangerAdanu once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
I'm guessing that free running / climbing is going to extend to trees now?
Considering how much forest is about? I wouldn't be surprised.
Old Mar 2, 2012, 08:10 PM   #42
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Well, being born and raised in Boston, MA I am really excited about this.

Really curious to see where they go with the story.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2012, 08:33 PM   #43
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird sings

No Skyrim pics please.
Old Mar 2, 2012, 09:15 PM   #44
JonZ
Radeon Arctic Islands

JonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

OH cool your going to kill George Washington !
JonZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2012, 12:53 PM   #45
spindoctor
Radeon Arctic Islands

spindoctor is still being judged by the masses

spindoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2012, 02:48 PM   #46
Vasot02
Radeon R100

Vasot02 is still being judged by the masses

WHY IN AMERICA WHY ?!?!?!?
Why not Britain ?!?!?!

I wanted my assassin to climb Big Ben, visit the StoneHenge and kill that worthless ugly woman the Queen of England

I am sad
Vasot02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2012, 05:29 PM   #47
GanjaStar
Jalouise

GanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by clerick View Post
Patriot **** yeah
GanjaStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2012, 07:56 PM   #48
nomore
Radeon Arctic Islands

nomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasot02 View Post
I wanted my assassin to climb Big Ben, visit the StoneHenge and kill that worthless ugly woman the Queen of England

I am sad
nobody can kill Queen Elizabeth... they can only sleep with her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by H001iGAN View Post
no matter how you look at it, it's still better on PC
nomore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2012, 09:36 PM   #49
KAC
KAC

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Why America? Wtf?
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2012, 09:46 PM   #50
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Here come the haters.

America! **** YEAH! That's why.
Old Mar 5, 2012, 10:11 PM   #51
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

I really think the european environment would have been so much more vivid, varied, and exciting, but if they pull this of, kudos to them.
Too predictable.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2012, 10:19 PM   #52
zebra 204
Rage3D Manches Veteran

zebra 204 is still being judged by the masses

Trees and 20ft tall buildings. Yay, how exciting.

To Play List: Everything else
zebra 204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2012, 02:58 AM   #53
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Yeah not sure trees will be as interesting as rooftops, not like you will have patrolling guards up there...although that actually might be better
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2012, 04:57 AM   #54
Evil Nemesis
NemmyBoy

Evil Nemesis is still being judged by the masses

thanks for the trailer, the trailer wasn't that good like ACB but well let's see, I repeat if this is something like an expansion pack like ACR then I'll pass !

He look like Altair though or Subject 16_?
Old Mar 6, 2012, 10:56 AM   #55
Taturana
Rage3D Veteran

Taturana once held a door open for a complete strangerTaturana once held a door open for a complete strangerTaturana once held a door open for a complete stranger

I think it would be correct to say that he looks like Desmond.
Taturana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2012, 07:33 PM   #56
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
Yeah not sure trees will be as interesting as rooftops, not like you will have patrolling guards up there...although that actually might be better
i actually found the roof guards a non-issue. I always stabbed them before they even realized anything was up
Too predictable.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2012, 08:33 PM   #57
nomore
Radeon Arctic Islands

nomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by H001iGAN View Post
no matter how you look at it, it's still better on PC
nomore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2012, 10:23 PM   #58
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Thanks for posting.

I can't wait to see what they did to the combat, and really hope they didn't screw it up.
Old Mar 27, 2012, 05:23 AM   #59
Adanu
MRA in Residence

Less weapons should be good for the gameplay, if not for variety.

Makes sense have a few weapons that serve a specific purpose and build around that. I never really used guard weapons in AC2 or the trilogy within. I really loved bombs though. I hope they keep that.
Old Mar 27, 2012, 09:47 AM   #60
john2
Radeon Southern Islands

john2 is still being judged by the masses

john2 is offline   Reply With Quote