Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Feb 15, 2012, 08:37 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
nomore
Radeon Arctic Islands

nomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channel

Default Assassin's Creed 3 Confirmed

Ubisoft Confirms Assassin's Creed III

Coming in October.

During an earnings call today, Ubisoft revealed that Assassin's Creed III will be released in October.

According to CEO Yves Guillemot, the game will hit stores on October 30th. Guillemot revealed that the game has been in development for three years and that "what we have seen is just fabulous."

Previously, Ubisoft teased that a major Assassin's Creed title would come this year, but this is the first outright confirmation that it's AC III. The game is said to complete the story of Desmond.

While no platforms have been announced, recent Assassin's Creed games have hit Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. The game is likely headed to Wii U as well, since an Assassin's Creed game was announced for Nintendo's new system during E3.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1218767p1.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by H001iGAN View Post
no matter how you look at it, it's still better on PC
nomore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2012, 08:56 PM   #2
KAC
KAC

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

That's awesome.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2012, 09:02 PM   #3
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Engine update yet? If not I'll probably pass on it. I'm tired of these expansion packs they keep putting out for AC2.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 15, 2012, 09:03 PM   #4
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Progression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Did it really need to be announced?
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bete View Post
I'd bet it would be fun to do him up the ass.
Progression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2012, 09:17 PM   #5
Sobek
Radeon R700

Sobek is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Engine update yet? If not I'll probably pass on it. I'm tired of these expansion packs they keep putting out for AC2.
Amen to that. I haven't even played AC2 yet and already I'm feel overwhelmed and uninterested in the constant 'expansions' they keep spitting out for it
Old Feb 15, 2012, 10:17 PM   #6
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Word. PC needs some major opening up of draw distance and settings.
Old Feb 15, 2012, 10:30 PM   #7
Cartigan
Banned

Cartigan is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrygian View Post
Did it really need to be announced?
No one's beat a dead horse this bad since.. Donkey Kong Country.
Cartigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2012, 10:59 PM   #8
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Its becoming the Madden of action games.

Seriously, I wish they would slow down. I am only just nearing the end of AC II. It is a terrific game though, worlds better than the first game, and I've got Brotherhood waiting on my HDD for me as soon as I finish 2.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2012, 12:24 AM   #9
spindoctor
Radeon Arctic Islands

spindoctor is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobek View Post
Amen to that. I haven't even played AC2 yet and already I'm feel overwhelmed and uninterested in the constant 'expansions' they keep spitting out for it

you're overwhelmed by the mere existence of games you haven't even played?
spindoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2012, 01:41 AM   #10
Chubz
Doomer

Chubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird sings

Yay.

Burp.
Old Feb 16, 2012, 02:12 AM   #11
Evil Nemesis
NemmyBoy

Evil Nemesis is still being judged by the masses

wowww, I pray it's not like revelations, even AC1 was 10x times better than that (thing!)
Old Feb 16, 2012, 03:15 AM   #12
KAC
KAC

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Shadow198 View Post
I REALLY hope the game lives up to its name and its not a piece of crap like revelations. Heck even the first AC was better than AC:R damn it.
Have you played Ass Creed Rev?
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2012, 03:40 AM   #13
Evil Nemesis
NemmyBoy

not Ass Creed, Assassin's creed Revelations ! and Disliked it, Brotherhood was better than this.

I know you love revelations and COD, but it's matter of opinion.
Old Feb 16, 2012, 04:58 AM   #14
Taturana
Rage3D Veteran

Taturana once held a door open for a complete strangerTaturana once held a door open for a complete strangerTaturana once held a door open for a complete stranger

I liked Revelations since it was the final act about Ezio and Altaïr, something that was quite good actually. I didn't bother playing the tower defense minigame, liked the bomb mechanics a little. Wish they had given proper attention about Pires Rei. Didn't like AssCreed 2 that much, I think it had some storytelling issues in the beginning of the game, almost dropped it, and the facial animations were really awfull. AssCreed Brotherhood I had some issues navigating the world, it showed me stuff on the map that I could not access yet

Last edited by Taturana : Feb 16, 2012 at 02:30 PM.
Taturana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2012, 07:27 AM   #15
Ego
I can't take this

Ego can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyEgo can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
That's not going to happen until new consoles are released.
Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2012, 11:01 AM   #16
_TiTaNiuM
"The Talent"

_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor|WAR View Post
Its becoming the Madden of action games.

Seriously, I wish they would slow down. I am only just nearing the end of AC II. It is a terrific game though, worlds better than the first game, and I've got Brotherhood waiting on my HDD for me as soon as I finish 2.
Yep, I bought brotherhood and revelations during the steam sale and am only 2/3 through brotherhood. Dota, skyrim and bf3 have been distracting me.
Spring the trap. Spring it all over her face.
_TiTaNiuM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 29, 2012, 08:13 PM   #17
nomore
Radeon Arctic Islands

nomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channel

Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked

Including Native American imagery

The image clearly features Native American influences, including a bow and arrow, headdress and necklace. The character is also wearing cowskin boots and holding what appears to be a Revolutionary pistol.

This seems to confirm popular rumors that the third installment of Assassin's Creed will be set in the American Revolution. For now, we're not sure, but earlier today Ubisoft confirmed that a major announcement will be coming on Monday.

http://pc.ign.com/articles/121/1219747p1.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by H001iGAN View Post
no matter how you look at it, it's still better on PC
nomore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 29, 2012, 08:40 PM   #18
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Interesting...
Old Feb 29, 2012, 08:42 PM   #19
Adanu
MRA in Residence

Adanu once held a door open for a complete strangerAdanu once held a door open for a complete strangerAdanu once held a door open for a complete strangerAdanu once held a door open for a complete stranger

American Revolution AC? Count me in!
Adanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 29, 2012, 08:58 PM   #20
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird sings

Hmmm...old western towns were not big. We really going to be rooftop jumping and climbing in 1870 Chicago or such?
Old Mar 1, 2012, 08:28 PM   #21
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Old Mar 1, 2012, 09:36 PM   #22
Cartigan
Banned

Cartigan is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroy View Post
Hmmm...old western towns were not big. We really going to be rooftop jumping and climbing in 1870 Chicago or such?
Of course not - they said revolutionary war. You are going to be rooftop jumping in 1780 Boston.
Cartigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1, 2012, 10:06 PM   #23
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartigan View Post
Of course not - they said revolutionary war. You are going to be rooftop jumping in 1780 Boston.
If they use real history buildings, this game is going to be boring as hell.
Old Mar 1, 2012, 11:45 PM   #24
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Progression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badges

In terms of setting, that seems like a downgrade to me. Lets see what they do with it, though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bete View Post
I'd bet it would be fun to do him up the ass.
Progression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2012, 01:00 AM   #25
Shark
Pain

Shark is still being judged by the masses

what rooftop jumping? they are all 1 or 2 story buildings.
Old Mar 2, 2012, 01:16 AM   #26
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Maybe you will leap from tree-to-tree?

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2012, 01:18 AM   #27
Nagorak
Incarnation of the Nether

Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

They had a strong story in AC2 with the whole Borgia tie in. I wonder if they'll be able to pull it off again in a revolutionary war setting?
Nagorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2012, 01:27 AM   #28
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

I never finished the last 2 games. Can Desmond voluntarily transition into memories now or does he still need the device?

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2012, 06:56 AM   #29
Evil Nemesis
NemmyBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor|WAR View Post
I see more gore or say gore++ thanks UBI make it atleast Rated R
Old Mar 2, 2012, 07:50 AM   #30
HyperNovae
RIP Roxen

HyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroy View Post
LOL somebody was sleeping during history.