Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » AMD Radeon Discussion and Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

AMD Radeon Discussion and Support General discussion, tweaking, overclocking and technical support questions about discrete Radeon graphics products.

Old May 16, 2001, 06:06 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road

Default [email protected] Rage3D Team

*mods* I have posted this in all major forums to get the most attention - you can move it if you deem necessary

For anyone who is interested, I am starting a Rage3D [email protected] group.

For those of you who don't know what [email protected] is, check out this link: http://www.stanford.edu/group/pandegroup/Cosm/

You can download the software here: http://www.stanford.edu/group/pandeg....html#download

To activate your membership to the Rage3D team, just enter you email address on the download page, and then use your preferred handle with (Team Rage3D) after it during the program setup.

Keep in mind the team name is CASE SENSITIVE - so make sure its (Team Rage3D).

For example, I would use 'curiophile (Team Rage3D)' without the quotes.

Also, you can search for the file 'client.cfg' (open with notepad) after install and make sure your new handle is in it where is says email.

That's it and thanks for helping!

-curio

Last edited by curio : May 16, 2001 at 11:01 AM.
curio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2001, 03:45 PM   #2
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road

*bump*
Old May 16, 2001, 03:51 PM   #3
BoBVila
Banned

BoBVila is still being judged by the masses

Man I feel kinda bad..I already dedicated my computer to the THINK one...
BoBVila is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 16, 2001, 04:03 PM   #4
curio
𐐒ananaD

Quote:
Originally posted by BoBVila
Man I feel kinda bad..I already dedicated my computer to the THINK one...
Well it looks like you'll just have to uninstall Folding, then reinstall it with the Rage3D team! Common Bob - who ya with? Your excellent Rage3D home or some other non-significant Think?... hehe
Old May 16, 2001, 04:51 PM   #5
BoBVila
Banned

Actually, THINK is another kind of program..it compares reactions between potential drug molecules and cancerous proteins...But maybe I can do this one instead, they're both for a good cause.
Old May 16, 2001, 04:59 PM   #6
curio
𐐒ananaD

I read that you can run [email protected] when [email protected] is running, so I'm sure you could run THINK also. You just can't run Folding twice at the same time because the results will confuse the server.
Old May 16, 2001, 05:00 PM   #7
BoBVila
Banned

Registered running now hehe
Old May 16, 2001, 05:17 PM   #8
samiam
Rage3D Veteran

samiam is still being judged by the masses

For those of you that are using the CLI version of the [email protected] client, Larry Perry of Team [H] has written a good little front-end program called Electron Microscope that runs in the system tray. This program will track your progress, start the client automatically, hide/show the client window, etc. (similar to SetiSpy for the [email protected] client).

Also note that you will get a great deal more work done with the CLI client than the screensaver client.
Old May 17, 2001, 06:39 PM   #9
samiam
Rage3D Veteran

samiam is still being judged by the masses

^BUMP^

Need more members...

Here is a couple of stats pages for the [email protected] project:

http://statsman.noxordo.com/foldingstats/html/
http://statsman.noxordo.com/foldingstats/html/730.html
Old May 19, 2001, 06:19 AM   #10
BoBVila
Banned