Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Feb 5, 2019, 06:44 AM   #61
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Wow. That was TLDR

I'll wait for official support. Until then, it's not too bad playing with the XBone controller.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5, 2019, 08:28 AM   #62
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypsee View Post
You tried and played the game yet, or you wait for official fix?
Been playing with controller but can't say I like doing that.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5, 2019, 08:28 AM   #63
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
Wow. That was TLDR

I'll wait for official support. Until then, it's not too bad playing with the XBone controller.
Official support is not coming as they have an exclusivity deal with Thrustmaster for some of their sticks only.

yoz
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 5, 2019, 01:20 PM   #64
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Official support is not coming as they have an exclusivity deal with Thrustmaster for some of their sticks only.
Well...poo.
Old Feb 5, 2019, 01:58 PM   #65
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Well...poo.
Indeed!

yoz
Old Feb 5, 2019, 03:58 PM   #66
Arrowhead
to the knee.

Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Thrustmaster denies they have an exclusivity deal though. They just said it seems that Bandai did a closed system as those sticks are supported on the PS4 as well. I think it's more of Bandai just being lazy with the PC port. Otherwise why wouldn't Thrustmaster want their more expensive sticks to have support as well. Bandai doesn't seem eager to go back and patch in support regardless.
Arrowhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5, 2019, 04:01 PM   #67
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowhead View Post
Thrustmaster denies they have an exclusivity deal though. They just said it seems that Bandai did a closed system as those sticks are supported on the PS4 as well. I think it's more of Bandai just being lazy with the PC port. Otherwise why wouldn't Thrustmaster want their more expensive sticks to have support as well. Bandai doesn't seem eager to go back and patch in support regardless.
Sad.

yoz
Old Feb 8, 2019, 04:29 PM   #68
acroig
Master Troll

Gonna try this this weekend as peeps have reported success with it:

TocaEdit Xbox 360 Controller Emulator

yoz
Old Feb 10, 2019, 12:01 PM   #69
acroig
Master Troll

Default Ace Combat 7 PC Unsupported Flight Stick Setup Tutorial

yoz
Old Feb 10, 2019, 04:50 PM   #70
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Quote:
Thanks! +rep
Old Feb 10, 2019, 05:02 PM   #71
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Thanks! +rep

yoz
Old Feb 11, 2019, 09:49 PM   #72
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Thanks! +rep
Did you try this yet? I get the software to recognize my X-52 just fine but when I launch Steam nothing happens.

yoz
Old Feb 12, 2019, 07:40 AM   #73
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Quote:
Did you try this yet? I get the software to recognize my X-52 just fine but when I launch Steam nothing happens.
Nope. Haven't been home much. Been spending my free time at the hospital. I'll try it this weekend. Bummer about your X-52. I hope I have better luck with my T.Flight X.
Old Feb 12, 2019, 08:37 AM   #74
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Nope. Haven't been home much. Been spending my free time at the hospital. I'll try it this weekend. Bummer about your X-52. I hope I have better luck with my T.Flight X.
TY.

yoz
Old Feb 12, 2019, 08:47 AM   #75
Apocalypsee
Radeon Sea Islands

Apocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

My save game corrupted. I almost got all S rank on ace difficulty and spend 26 hours on it
If 3 fans left the station at 10:30am cooling at a temp of 63c and one fan was derailed by a stray sata cable on the track, how long would it take all 3 fans to get on Seyiji's last nerve?

(a) Mmmm donuts
(b) 70c
(c) Hey there muscly arms, why the long face?
(d) Must use fire.
Apocalypsee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2019, 08:47 AM   #76
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypsee View Post
My save game corrupted. I almost got all S rank on ace difficulty and spend 26 hours on it
Oh that blows!

yoz