Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old May 24, 2019, 12:01 PM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I like that McKenzie Phillips Davis is a cyborg (or whatnot) in this one.
Will also watch, but keep my hopes low, as in matinee with senior discount (if applicable).

Umm, didn't the humans win at the end of T2? I should prolly re-watch the first two and then maybe Chronicles, if nothing else to gawk at Summer Glau once more.

Salvation and Genesis are sortova mixed blur to me. I remember something about a submarine . . .

Last edited by JZL : May 26, 2019 at 06:48 PM.
JZL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2019, 02:58 PM   #32
Athena
Radeon Sea Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZL View Post
I like that McKenzie Phillips is a cyborg (or whatnot) in this one.
Will also watch, but keep my hopes low, as in matinee with senior discount (if applicable).

Umm, didn't the humans win at the end of T2? I should prolly re-watch the first two and then maybe Chronicles, if nothing else to gawk at Summer Glau once more.

Salvation and Genesis are sortova mixed blur to me. I remember something about a submarine . . .
Maybe you mean Mackenzie Davis?

Old May 24, 2019, 03:13 PM   #33
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Progression View Post
More like you could ferment pickles in her.
Wow that sounds dirty.

Ryzen 2600x - Radeon 580 - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 26, 2019, 10:18 AM   #34
NIGELG
Fire of Unknown Origin

NIGELG can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyNIGELG can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
Not sure why everyone has such a shiney memory of T2 with the whiny little 8itch of a kid crying all the time and telling his terminator he can't kill any one. He is the freaking Terminator man and we get this SJW moment where he has to swear he will not kill any one to give us all the feels? Yes it had great action but I have seen great action in many movies and I did not have to put up with a crybaby kid that could hardly act with magic hacking powers stealing and treating the people that were protecting him badly and getting them killed. Yay this moron kid is John Conner the future hero of man kid watch him cry, whine and not want to fight cause he is a mamas boy.

Show me more T800 and less kid!! The T1 and the Abyss much better movies because.... no kid
The best Terminator is the first Terminator. Evil Arnie all the way!!!!
Old May 26, 2019, 11:54 AM   #35
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
Not sure why everyone has such a shiney memory of T2 with the whiny little 8itch of a kid crying all the time and telling his terminator he can't kill any one. He is the freaking Terminator man and we get this SJW moment where he has to swear he will not kill any one to give us all the feels? Yes it had great action but I have seen great action in many movies and I did not have to put up with a crybaby kid that could hardly act with magic hacking powers stealing and treating the people that were protecting him badly and getting them killed. Yay this moron kid is John Conner the future hero of man kid watch him cry, whine and not want to fight cause he is a mamas boy.
what in the f*ck did I just read
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2019, 12:11 PM   #36
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Wow this bitch got some miles on her. A bit like what I did to your mums last night.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2019, 06:15 AM   #37
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

I don't think this one will be too good. The evil terminator looks okay, but the trailer makes it look cheap and nasty. LH coming back after all this time is just odd. Arnie ages well but I don't think he can hold this up. I think they should have spent time trying to find another Arnie to fill the role going foward. But I admit that would likely fail.

In any case. Geinsys was abysmal. Can't be worse than that. Will wait till it hits streaming services.

T1 = T2 >> T Salvation = T3 >>>>>>>> T Genisys
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2019, 08:35 AM   #38
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
I don't think this one will be too good. The evil terminator looks okay, but the trailer makes it look cheap and nasty. LH coming back after all this time is just odd. Arnie ages well but I don't think he can hold this up. I think they should have spent time trying to find another Arnie to fill the role going foward. But I admit that would likely fail.

In any case. Geinsys was abysmal. Can't be worse than that. Will wait till it hits streaming services.

Don't underestimate Hollywood.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2019, 08:45 AM   #39
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:

Theres plenty lot of huge guys in Hollywood who could have been a new model terminator....

Similar massive muscleheads like Arnold, the ones that come to mind are Vin Diesel and Dwayne Johnson, David Batista.

guys like Jason Statham, Chris Pratt could also play the role. It cant be too difficult mean mugging all day and acting like a robot.

I don't know why they keep coming back to Arnold for this....they should just give him a 'pass the torch' type of role where the new guy is emerging as the new terminator without Arnold instead of giving him a role where he's still the same badass terminator...except now hes a gazillion years old and showing rust somehow, and they have to make an excuse for it.
Zalman CNPS9900LED on AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE @ 3.2ghz
Gigabyte GA-MA790FXT-UD5P
4gb Patriot Viper Series Low Latency DDR3 1600
8gb Patriot Gamer 2 series Performance DDR3 1600
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + AMD Radeon R9 290
Western Digital Caviar Black 500gb 7200RPM SATA
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition on Asus Xonar Xense
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2019, 08:08 PM   #40
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquach View Post
Theres plenty lot of huge guys in Hollywood who could have been a new model terminator....

Similar massive muscleheads like Arnold, the ones that come to mind are Vin Diesel and Dwayne Johnson, David Batista.

guys like Jason Statham, Chris Pratt could also play the role. It cant be too difficult mean mugging all day and acting like a robot.
Of those choices. I can see David Batista doing a good job. He was solid in the new Blade Runner and he can do imposing and strong and cold. The other choices have too many defined roles already. That probably sounds strange, given Arnie played numerous roles, but I really think you need somebody that hasn't already been basically typecast yet.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2019, 08:38 PM   #41
Arioch
3D Vision Fanboy

Arioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyArioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I actually liked the one with Christian Bale...tired of reboots
Arioch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2019, 09:26 AM   #42
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arioch View Post
I actually wanted to see the T600 with the rubber mask and making attempts to get close to humans....

....but they didn't really show much of them in that state.....they were always just the big honking steel behemoth endoskeletons.
Old May 28, 2019, 06:18 PM   #43
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird sings

Pretty sure they're working hard with acting lessons for Arnold's bastard son. That has money maker written all over it, since he looks almost exactly like a young arnold. Once the kid can act that will be the passing of the torch for the new terminator, conan, true lies, twins movies.
But hey, let us not forget that while you bemoan about how Hollywood is bending over backwards for that market, you're also asking them to simultaneously consider the 'delicate' sensibilities of those state side who need to see a flag plastered all over the place like some Michael Bay movie barfed into another equally worse Michael Bay movie that then **** into the mouth of the team who designs the Call of Duty campaigns with all of their red, white and blue awesomeness with such an overly large boner for America that one does not need to actually 'fly' to the moon, they simply could tight rope on top if it. And if you're concerned about whether or not that penis is strong enough to be load bearing for such a journey, you forget that what fills all of those engorged crevices is freedom.
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2019, 07:21 PM   #44
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post
Pretty sure they're working hard with acting lessons for Arnold's bastard son. That has money maker written all over it, since he looks almost exactly like a young arnold. Once the kid can act that will be the passing of the torch for the new terminator, conan, true lies, twins movies.
man, talk about a silver spoon, I'm jealous - born into rich and famous family, great genetics, groomed for an acting career already... he'll probably blow it all and be in drug rehab in no time...
Vanz_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2019, 07:31 PM   #45
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanz_007 View Post
man, talk about a silver spoon, I'm jealous - born into rich and famous family, great genetics, groomed for an acting career already... he'll probably blow it all and be in drug rehab in no time...
that sh*t can be a blessing or a curse.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2019, 06:56 AM   #46
ATI FURY-OUS
WYSIWYG

ATI FURY-OUS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyATI FURY-OUS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

the CGI in the trailer looks atrocious, i have seen better done by corridor digital. Hamilton has aged bad, the new terminator looks Emo. utter dross!
Old May 30, 2019, 03:16 AM   #47
Nagorak
Incarnation of the Nether

Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Of those choices. I can see David Batista doing a good job. He was solid in the new Blade Runner and he can do imposing and strong and cold. The other choices have too many defined roles already. That probably sounds strange, given Arnie played numerous roles, but I really think you need somebody that hasn't already been basically typecast yet.
I agree with this. Vin Diesel and The Rock already are too much themselves. Vin Diesel especially would be all wrong as a terminator.

Arnold played numerous roles, but in T1 when he was bad, he basically wasn't that well known yet. And in T2 and the later Terminators he just played "himself" while also being a killer robot.
Nagorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2019, 09:12 AM   #48
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagorak View Post
killer robot.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2019, 11:17 AM   #49
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arioch View Post
Yes, the first half of that movie was great. Second half was nonsense.

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
Old May 30, 2019, 11:18 AM   #50
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagorak View Post
I agree with this. Vin Diesel and The Rock already are too much themselves. Vin Diesel especially would be all wrong as a terminator.
Kevin Costner could do it, and deliver all his lines exactly the way he does in all his other movies.

Or you could get Keanu Reeves, and ask him to do one of his 2 character voices. "Schwoah!"

PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
Old Jun 15, 2019, 11:49 PM   #51
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Progression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Oh boy... apparently there are confirmed leaks on the movie... I hope they are not true.

Someone please, please invent a time machine to a time where all my favorite franchises weren't put through the grinder in order to appease an insatiable ideology. I am genuinely tired at everything I love gradually being packed more and more with this crap especially in franchises that don't need it in the first place. And, especially at the cost of storytelling.

P.S. I understand this is early and it's rumours at this point. The leaks may be wrong and I may be wrong. In fact, I hope I am wrong. I am just putting this out there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bete View Post
I'd bet it would be fun to do him up the ass.
Progression is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16, 2019, 04:56 AM   #52
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Why are you acting like a gay ass emotional nub. If you don’t want your franchise to be raped in your head then don’t watch the new stuff.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16, 2019, 08:16 AM   #53
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Why are you acting like a gay ass emotional nub. If you don’t want your franchise to be raped in your head then don’t watch the new stuff.
This is my approach to movies now. I refuse to watch anything that is a reboot/rehash/sequel until I read metacritic user reviews. Saved me a ton of money and time.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16, 2019, 08:55 AM   #54
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Feels like it is a bit too late to worry about something ruining the franchise in this case.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16, 2019, 09:54 AM   #55
X-Nemesis
Radeon R520

X-Nemesis can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyX-Nemesis can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Oh boy... apparently there are confirmed leaks on the movie... I hope they are not true.

Someone please, please invent a time machine to a time where all my favorite franchises weren't put through the grinder in order to appease an insatiable ideology. I am genuinely tired at everything I love gradually being packed more and more with this crap especially in franchises that don't need it in the first place. And, especially at the cost of storytelling.

P.S. I understand this is early and it's rumours at this point. The leaks may be wrong and I may be wrong. In fact, I hope I am wrong. I am just putting this out there.
You can thank the Normal Lear foundation for that.
X-Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:17 AM   #56
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Quote:

yeah I read the rumored summarized leaks and they were super disappointing.

Im hoping they aren't true at all. I do remember reading a leaked ending of a movie and then I ended up actually watching the movie and that leak turned out to be completely false. So im hoping for this to end up the same.
Old Yesterday, 09:21 AM   #57
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
It was already raped after T2.
T3 was a T2 parody (was alright though)
Salvation was meh and Genisys was WTF.

Just hoping that this new Terminator was a return to the T1/T2 form. But the leaks don't give us hope for it.
Old Yesterday, 08:53 PM   #58
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

ThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

looks meh
ThirdEye is offline   Reply With Quote