Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Feb 21, 2019, 03:37 PM   #61
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
Lucky for me I do not use other peoples trash but if some crazed moron comes at me in a crazed state that is why I carry. I will protect myself.
Crazed state? There's no middle ground? Nothing in between? Accept my poo in your trash can, let's be best friends, or you're a moron and we'll probably shoot each other?

There is a problem here, and it's not the guy who politely asks their neighbors not to **** in their trash can.
Old Feb 21, 2019, 03:55 PM   #62
Athena
Radeon Sea Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverclockN' View Post
Crazed state? There's no middle ground? Nothing in between? Accept my poo in your trash can, let's be best friends, or you're a moron and we'll probably shoot each other?

There is a problem here, and it's not the guy who politely asks their neighbors not to **** in their trash can.
I did not put any one here in the crazed state category I just noted if a crazy triggered person came at me for no reason I would protect myself. No one here has a problem with politely asking neighbors not to put poopies in the trash man, you may be projecting that idea onto others in order to get your mad on.

Take a breath it's ok no one from Rage3D is coming to put a poop in your can. KAC put that UPS box down!!!!
Old Feb 21, 2019, 03:58 PM   #63
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
The poop is usually in a plastic bag tied up though Are people just throwing raw **** in nothing in your trash can? That I can understand but a bag tied up? Come onnnnn.. you dont have more pressing matters to deal with?
I've said all I have to say on the matter and described the issues I have with it and why shouldn't be something I deal with routinely. If you fail to see the issue of dropping thinly bagged, sometimes not tied shut dog **** into another person's garbage can when the garbage was clearly just taken by the trash company, I don't know what to tell you. Maybe you wouldn't mind dealing with the **** soup after a rainy day, multiple bags stuck to the bottom that persist for weeks unless I manually unstick them, and overall coating of **** that is in my garbage can that, if it doesn't form a soup, just bakes to the side and attracts flies and maggots, but I do.

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
Loose = The bolts are loose.
There = She is there now.
Their = They have their things.
They're = They're going to the mall.
To = They came to the house.
Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Your = Your dinner is ready.
You're = If you're 150lbs you'd better have a 6 pack.
ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 21, 2019, 04:16 PM   #64
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 knows why the caged bird singsVanz_007 knows why the caged bird singsVanz_007 knows why the caged bird singsVanz_007 knows why the caged bird singsVanz_007 knows why the caged bird singsVanz_007 knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
The poop is usually in a plastic bag tied up though Are people just throwing raw **** in nothing in your trash can? That I can understand but a bag tied up? Come onnnnn.. you dont have more pressing matters to deal with?
+1...
Vanz_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2019, 04:27 PM   #65
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
It turns into poop soup at the bottom of his can and smells like sh*t when it gets hot.

Doesn't matter if it's in a bag or not. It's his effing trash can. Someone else with some entitlement issues methinks, because there's no defending what these aholes are doing.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2019, 04:57 PM   #66
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled with

That, and you don't know what type of "bag" was used. I've seen the people in my area and they use whatever "bag" they have handy. It won't necessarily be a completely sealed bag; just enough to keep the poop off their hands.
Mahjik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2019, 05:07 PM   #67
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Eh, I pay for my trash to get taken as well. I wheel the bin to the front it gets dumped by the trash company. I dont know about what kind of trash trucks you guys have but the ones over here literally flip the trash can upside down with pretty strong force. Nothing, not even water, is left in when they are done emptying them.

I expect my trash can to smell... cause well theres trash in there sometimes sitting in there as long as 5-6 days. I dont go up to my trash and expect it to smell great when Im moving it to the front.

I really dont mind people putting their bags in my can. Id much rather them bag it and put it in my trash bin than leave it on the lawn. As long as they arent putting a straight 13 gallon bag of **** in there to the point where I cant fit my own regular trash.

Now it would be a different story if the bin was in my yard and not on the street. If they went out of their way to come in my yard thats a no go.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2019, 07:02 PM   #68
SD-[Inc]
Butt-hurt Liberal

SD-[Inc] can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySD-[Inc] can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySD-[Inc] can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

If you really want to escape the things that harass you, what you’re needing is not to be in a different place but to be a different person.

- Lucius Annaeus Seneca
SD-[Inc] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2019, 07:30 PM   #69
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 knows why the caged bird singsNascar24 knows why the caged bird singsNascar24 knows why the caged bird singsNascar24 knows why the caged bird singsNascar24 knows why the caged bird singsNascar24 knows why the caged bird sings

Sounds like a S**tShow!
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2019, 07:35 PM   #70
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

People on here talking about how you shouldn’t care or it’s not a big deal ..

**** out of here. 1st time it’s a warning, 2nd time I’m slapping you with the dog ****.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2019, 08:06 PM   #71
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
1st time it’s a warning, 2nd time I’m slapping you with the dog ****.
I don’t know why but that made me think of this and start laughing my ass off...

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2019, 08:10 PM   #72
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
I did not put any one here in the crazed state category I just noted if a crazy triggered person came at me for no reason I would protect myself. No one here has a problem with politely asking neighbors not to put poopies in the trash man, you may be projecting that idea onto others in order to get your mad on.

Take a breath it's ok no one from Rage3D is coming to put a poop in your can. KAC put that UPS box down!!!!
I was just pointing out the strange statement you made. We're all having a debate, and you get excited and want to bring a gun to a poo fight. Talking about how we should all accept whatever our neighbors do that bothers us and hold hands while singing kumbaya around the communal firepit. Then your next post says that anyone that disagrees with you is a moron and then firearms come into play somehow. It doesn't make any sense.

Last edited by OverclockN' : Feb 21, 2019 at 10:19 PM.
OverclockN' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2019, 08:20 PM   #73
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

bill dennison is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22, 2019, 12:55 AM   #74
globalist
Rage3D Veteran

globalist is still being judged by the masses

Quote:

I expect my trash can to smell... cause well theres trash in there sometimes sitting in there as long as 5-6 days. I dont go up to my trash and expect it to smell great when Im moving it to the front.

Pretty much this.
globalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22, 2019, 01:56 AM   #75
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 knows why the caged bird singsVanz_007 knows why the caged bird singsVanz_007 knows why the caged bird singsVanz_007 knows why the caged bird singsVanz_007 knows why the caged bird singsVanz_007 knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice View Post
I've said all I have to say on the matter and described the issues I have with it and why shouldn't be something I deal with routinely. If you fail to see the issue of dropping thinly bagged, sometimes not tied shut dog **** into another person's garbage can when the garbage was clearly just taken by the trash company, I don't know what to tell you. Maybe you wouldn't mind dealing with the **** soup after a rainy day, multiple bags stuck to the bottom that persist for weeks unless I manually unstick them, and overall coating of **** that is in my garbage can that, if it doesn't form a soup, just bakes to the side and attracts flies and maggots, but I do.
That does sound pretty nasty...

Rig up a trap, when someone lifts your lid it sprays dog sh!t all over the place... it's your garbage can, you can do what you want with it... and it's not physically harming anyone... ... oh, and film it and post the results here...

Last edited by Vanz_007 : Feb 22, 2019 at 02:04 AM.
Vanz_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22, 2019, 03:27 AM   #76
OzzieBloke
& OzzieDogs

OzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English Channel

Yes, it's uncool, but it's still better than left on the footpath/lawn/etc.

Perhaps compromise, and put a separate little bin next to your bin with "The Dog Poop Bin" on it, and you can be the neighborhood hero who saves people from having to lug their dog poop all the way home to their own bin. Put a registry of names and addresses for people to fill in as a sign of thanks.

Then at Christmas time, send them brownies. In the shape of dog poo. Maybe containing a little dog poo. Just enough that you feel satisfied, but no enough that they notice. You can be Father Shitmas or something. I don't know. I'm tired and hungry and a little grumpy so I'm going to eat some Indian take-out and take a shower.
OzzieBloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22, 2019, 10:17 AM   #77
xCLAVEx
Not gone

xCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyxCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyxCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanz_007 View Post
That does sound pretty nasty...

Rig up a trap, when someone lifts your lid it sprays dog sh!t all over the place... it's your garbage can, you can do what you want with it... and it's not physically harming anyone... ... oh, and film it and post the results here...
Just don't forget about your trap in the morning when you are bleary eyed and getting ready to go to work...

"Be careful what you say, not everybody is open minded"
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22, 2019, 10:29 AM   #78
xCLAVEx
Not gone

xCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyxCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyxCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I had a neighbor who's dog pooped in my yard and he saw it. He apologized, asked if it was ok to enter (it was in the inner yard when the garage was open due to patio homes). I gave permission and he took a bag, scooped it up, and took it to HIS TRASHCAN and threw it away.

This is called being a decent human being...of course him and his buddies always parked their cars all over the street, but at least he knew what to do with dogshit...

"Be careful what you say, not everybody is open minded"
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22, 2019, 12:16 PM   #79
Athena
Radeon Sea Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverclockN' View Post
I was just pointing out the strange statement you made. We're all having a debate, and you get excited and want to bring a gun to a poo fight. Talking about how we should all accept whatever our neighbors do that bothers us and hold hands while singing kumbaya around the communal firepit. Then your next post says that anyone that disagrees with you is a moron and then firearms come into play somehow. It doesn't make any sense.
Ah I see, I was not addressing people that disagree with me, never mentioned disagreeing with me at all, but I was thinking about that crazy video that someone posted about crazed morons shooting up their neighbors when I posted that about protecting myself. Seems I was posting clear as mud. Or in this case puppy poopies
Old Feb 22, 2019, 09:03 PM   #80
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Throw it into a cop car next to the doughnuts..
When they question you tell them you don't own a dog.