Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Mar 11, 2017, 08:13 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird sings

Default HUAWEI phones

10% world market share.
Apple and Samsung have 18%.

This phone is coming on strong.
Old Mar 13, 2017, 06:15 PM   #2
somewon
Rage3D Veteran

somewon is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroy View Post
10% world market share.
Apple and Samsung have 18%.

This phone is coming on strong.
Agreed.
I picked up 2 phones on Black Friday to be used as kid phablets (age ranges 2-4 years old).

No complaints, these things are AMAZING values for the price:
https://www.amazon.com/Huawei-Ascend.../dp/B01M5HHBXS

Considering that I picked them up for $49 each 4 months ago, there doesn't appear to be anything comparable on the market (phone could easily sell for 3 times that price, as it usually does).
ATT unlocked them as well, and I subsequently moved them over to T-Mobile, and we are rocking 1 as an extra line (for free), and the 4 year old has a heck of a media device which does well enough on games too.
somewon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14, 2017, 04:43 AM   #3
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

yep, also have an P8 and will get the P9 soon. I absolutely love it. Kinda strange to see almost no ads about em, considering their market share.

Great phones for a laughable Price.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Another definition of a hero is someone who is concerned about other people's well-being, and will go out of his or her way to help them -- even if there is no chance of a reward. That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero."

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Mar 15, 2017, 06:39 AM   #4
KAC
KAC

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

10% market share because all Pakistanis bought them.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2017, 07:04 AM   #5
ViN86
Drinking your milkshake

ViN86 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ViN86 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ViN86 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ViN86 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ViN86 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ViN86 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

With the Pixel being so expensive, I am looking for a phone to replace my aging Nexus 5. Is Huawei a decent choice? A colleague of mine was in town last week and had one (not sure which model exactly) but it looked pretty slick.

What are the best options from Huawei?
Old Mar 21, 2017, 08:17 AM   #6
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

P9 or maybe the Ascend G7.

"Another definition of a hero is someone who is concerned about other people's well-being, and will go out of his or her way to help them -- even if there is no chance of a reward. That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero."

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote