Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Jan 24, 2017, 02:57 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Default iPhone SE case

Can you guys recommend a good case for this iPhone. Yeah, I know it is not the flashiest phone out there but I just need something small and simple. Going to be my first smarphone lol. Ditching a Nokia brickphone that I have had for 6+ years.

Just need something to protect against dropping it and cracking screen and sides to ****. Not needed waterproof.

The popular cases on amazon seem to be

Spigen Tough Armor iPhone SE Case with Extreme Heavy Duty Protection and Air Cushion Technology

Spigen Thin Fit iPhone SE Case with Premium Matte Finish Coating

and

JETech Apple iPhone SE/5S/5 Case Bumper Cover Shock-Absorption Bumper and Anti-Scratch Clear Back
Too predictable.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2017, 11:24 AM   #2
Rummy
Radeon R700

Rummy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRummy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Spigen are good and so is Tech 21
Old Jan 25, 2017, 12:36 AM   #3
ASCI Blue
Grammar NAZI

ASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird sings

I'm not sure of the brand of mine but it is a full coverage case plus screen cover built in. It took my slender sleek iPhone 5s and turned it into a near indestructible brick. It's saved my ass a few times now, nabbed it from Amazon.

Proud Creator of The Cock Crew (Sportbike Network) Preventing "gay friends." ...one pecker at a time.

bounty hunter
Quote:
kids are pretty much invincible, man I doubt even explosions can phase the little womb demons
battlenet: voxmortis, origin: asci_blue, steam: death_incarnate352
ASCI Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 26, 2017, 03:08 AM   #4
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird sings

Subscriber

Also been a fan of Ringke's Fusion series on other phones.

https://www.ringkestore.com/collections/iphone-se

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i5 4670k - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib -
4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - X-Fi Go! Pro(Yes, darkside lives on) - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2017, 12:04 PM   #5
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

probably shouldnt start a new thread...

so i got the iphone se yesterday. any sort of basic **** i need to do right off the bat that would make my experience better... so far i enabled floating menu, turned off data, and that's pretty much it...
Too predictable.
Old Feb 27, 2017, 11:57 PM   #6
KAC
KAC

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Don't turn it on since NSA now knows where you are...
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2017, 12:11 AM   #7
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Don't turn it on since NSA now knows where you are...
i turned off the locations thing. the predator drones will instead fly to Syria.
Too predictable.
Old Feb 28, 2017, 12:14 AM   #8
KAC
KAC

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Gay as long as it has signal, they know where you are, your face and all the nasty stuff you do in the toilet.
Old Feb 28, 2017, 10:35 AM   #9
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
probably shouldnt start a new thread...

so i got the iphone se yesterday. any sort of basic **** i need to do right off the bat that would make my experience better... so far i enabled floating menu, turned off data, and that's pretty much it...
Turned off data? Is it just a phone you use at home with wifi?

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2017, 07:13 PM   #10
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Turned off data? Is it just a phone you use at home with wifi?
pretty much. there's only 500mb of data so i just turned it off so it doesnt randomly start updating or uploading something when i am not near wifi. i just talk and txt...
Too predictable.
Old Mar 1, 2017, 12:09 PM   #11
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Damn limiting yourself to the ice ages.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1, 2017, 05:05 PM   #12
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

holy **** bob even my grandmother uses data
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2017, 02:22 PM   #13
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
holy **** bob even my grandmother uses data
it's new york though so I am assuming she is either buying sky scrapers or putting out hits on people.
i really have no use for it. during the day i am always in a place with wifi...
Too predictable.
Old Mar 5, 2017, 03:08 PM   #14
Kain
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I don't have data either but that might change sometime later.
Intel Core i7-3930K | Corsair Hydro Series H100 with 2 x Scythe GentleTyphoon 1850 rpm fans | GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD3 | 16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133 MHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD | Crucial m4 256 GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2 TB | Pioneer BDR-206DBK | Corsair Professional Series Gold AX850 | Corsair Obsidian Series 650D | ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | 2 x JBL LSR305 + 1 x JBL LSR310S | Microsoft SideWinder X4 | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | SteelSeries QcK mini | Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2017, 10:16 PM   #15
KAC
KAC

You guys can't be real.
Old Mar 5, 2017, 11:04 PM   #16
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
You guys can't be real.
not everyone can afford fords, maids, and ferraris
Too predictable.
Old Mar 6, 2017, 08:07 AM   #17
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
not everyone can afford fords, maids, and ferraris
Don't worry, KAC can only afford 2 of those 3 things
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote