Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Sep 14, 2016, 01:19 PM   #91
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
I used an iPad 2 a few weekends ago, it was so damned slow I couldn't believe it. It's probably time to upgrade
don't use it that much since I got the samsung 12.2 note pro

and I just bought a 7+ my one and only apple product for this decade
bill dennison is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14, 2016, 01:25 PM   #92
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
Can't get the new message fx to work. Reduce motion is turned off, 3d touch works, but I can long press that send icon all fking day and they don't pop up. Doesn't work on my wife's phone either. Both have 6s+'s at the moment.

Any ideas? Restarted both phones, no dice.
Make sure the icon is blue(person on the receiving end of the text is using an iDevice) or else it wont work.

Other than that it works for me.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14, 2016, 03:26 PM   #93
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Razeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Can't get the new message fx to work. Reduce motion is turned off, 3d touch works, but I can long press that send icon all fking day and they don't pop up. Doesn't work on my wife's phone either. Both have 6s+'s at the moment.

Any ideas? Restarted both phones, no dice.
If you turn this off, the fancy messaging is turned off as well.
Razeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Sep 14, 2016, 03:28 PM   #94
badboy
Merc with a mouth

badboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird sings

Love the new imessage
Cant wait to see what apps people make for it!

"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world." - Richard Dawkins

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin

"I'll happily keep risking it and enjoy my life" - Doozer

Luke: "God will make sure that evil gets punished"
Jason: "Oh yeah, then explain Europe to me?"
- True Blood
badboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14, 2016, 03:51 PM   #95
1madman1
Rage3D Veteran

1madman1 is still being judged by the masses

I feel iOS 10 is designed to annoy those of us with smaller screens into buying new devices. The iMessage and the new Music player in particular have much less usable screen space on my 5S. Otherwise it works great.
Old Sep 14, 2016, 08:26 PM   #96
ATi VGA Wonder

guest once held a door open for a complete strangerguest once held a door open for a complete strangerguest once held a door open for a complete strangerguest once held a door open for a complete stranger

Took some RAW DNG photos with my 6s+ and looked at them on the computer. The file is 48-bit color, I don't know what the actual sensor does. Zero compression artifacts but lots of chroma noise if you look real close.
guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14, 2016, 11:37 PM   #97
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

lol the new updates to imessage are ****ing hilarious

do u guys realize how many dicks i've received today .. just assholes drawing a cock and balls?

god damn it
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2016, 02:44 AM   #98
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
lol the new updates to imessage are ****ing hilarious

do u guys realize how many dicks i've received today .. just assholes drawing a cock and balls?

god damn it
TMI

we don't need to know about your love life
bill dennison is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2016, 09:38 AM   #99
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Tried out low power mode last night for the first time. Works a lot better than what I remember on Android.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2016, 12:41 PM   #100
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

low power works exactly like it used to on my gs3, my htc one m8, and my old note5. dunno what you mean

im having way too much fun with the new messaging thing. honestly one of the most genius additions i've ever seen. gotta give credit where it's due, this was a very smart move
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Old Sep 15, 2016, 01:07 PM   #101
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
low power works exactly like it used to on my gs3, my htc one m8, and my old note5. dunno what you mean

im having way too much fun with the new messaging thing. honestly one of the most genius additions i've ever seen. gotta give credit where it's due, this was a very smart move
Worked for **** on my Note 5. Never needed it on my Z1s or Z3. Nothing worked well on the GS3.
Old Sep 15, 2016, 01:12 PM   #102
Nunz
RIP Roxen

lol my gs3 was great until it died after 2 yrs

note5 .. i used lowpower every now and then when i was streaming a lot of spotify at work. worked fine for me, would give me enough to last until bed time otherwise i'd be under 20 by the time i got home
Old Sep 15, 2016, 01:15 PM   #103
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Quote:
lol my gs3 was great until it died after 2 yrs

note5 .. i used lowpower every now and then when i was streaming a lot of spotify at work. worked fine for me, would give me enough to last until bed time otherwise i'd be under 20 by the time i got home
GS3 was crazy slow, just all around a crappy phone. My Note 5 never got good battery life, you're not on T-Mobile right? That's probably why.
Old Sep 15, 2016, 01:20 PM   #104
Nunz
RIP Roxen

verizon here

and no the note5 didnt have good battery life for me either but the power saving helped a lot, which is what we were talking about lol
Old Sep 15, 2016, 01:27 PM   #105
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Quote:
verizon here

and no the note5 didnt have good battery life for me either but the power saving helped a lot, which is what we were talking about lol
I was talking about it too, the power saving didn't do **** on mine.
Old Sep 15, 2016, 03:50 PM   #106
Nunz
RIP Roxen

dunno ur note5 hated u
Old Sep 15, 2016, 11:43 PM   #107
Zero
Sass hole

Zero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
GS3 was crazy slow, just all around a crappy phone. My Note 5 never got good battery life, you're not on T-Mobile right? That's probably why.
I could swear you were one of the people who insisted I was doing something wrong with my GS3 when my battery life sucked.

My note 5 had close to 2 days battery life so maybe your usage pattern is the issue.

On topic, my crappy old iPad 4 feels pretty snappy. End of the line for it though.

please refrain from telling other forum members to "Go eat a buffet of dicks." in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2016, 08:28 AM   #108
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
I could swear you were one of the people who insisted I was doing something wrong with my GS3 when my battery life sucked.

My note 5 had close to 2 days battery life so maybe your usage pattern is the issue.

On topic, my crappy old iPad 4 feels pretty snappy. End of the line for it though.
The Tmobile variant of the Note 5 had well known battery issues related to a radio bug. Even with a custom kernel, my max screen on time was 4 hours, with as much tweaking as I possibly could do. I tried EVERYTHING, the phone just wouldn't cooperate. I got about 18hrs of standby, if I didn't use my phone. Android System usage was always through the roof. I posted all about it on here already, it's well documented. The Note 5 is the phone that pushed me to try the iPhone.
Old Sep 16, 2016, 08:33 AM   #109
Kain
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

iOS 10 is running great on my iPhone 6s. Glad it didn't neuter the phone's speed/performance as every update usually does.
Intel Core i7-3930K | Corsair Hydro Series H100 with 2 x Scythe GentleTyphoon 1850 rpm fans | GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD3 | 16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133 MHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD | Crucial m4 256 GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2 TB | Pioneer BDR-206DBK | Corsair Professional Series Gold AX850 | Corsair Obsidian Series 650D | ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | 2 x JBL LSR305 + 1 x JBL LSR310S | Microsoft SideWinder X4 | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | SteelSeries QcK mini | Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2016, 09:28 AM   #110
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

I'm getting the occasional reboot now. Not a full "Apple logo" reboot, but the screen goes black, I get a spinning icon, and then I'm required to enter my pin or fingerprint to unlock the screen. Not sure if it's a bad app causing this or something else. I may have to reset the whole thing and see if that helps.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2016, 05:57 PM   #111
ATi VGA Wonder

guest once held a door open for a complete strangerguest once held a door open for a complete strangerguest once held a door open for a complete strangerguest once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
I may have to reset the whole thing and see if that helps.
Go the DFU mode route if you really want to leave the old behind. What sucks if you can only restore apps from an icloud backup. If you restore from a desktop you get your old firmware image back too. You can only install a clean image from your desktop.
guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17, 2016, 07:35 AM   #112
Kain
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

So I updated my iPhone 6s last Wednesday and damn, iOS 10 is smooth! All stuttering and hitching I had in iOS 9 is gone. This thing is fast.

Edit: I'm also getting an extra 30-60 minutes of screen usage.
Intel Core i7-3930K | Corsair Hydro Series H100 with 2 x Scythe GentleTyphoon 1850 rpm fans | GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD3 | 16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133 MHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD | Crucial m4 256 GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2 TB | Pioneer BDR-206DBK | Corsair Professional Series Gold AX850 | Corsair Obsidian Series 650D | ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | 2 x JBL LSR305 + 1 x JBL LSR310S | Microsoft SideWinder X4 | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | SteelSeries QcK mini | Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Last edited by Kain : Sep 17, 2016 at 01:15 PM.
Old Sep 17, 2016, 10:23 AM   #113
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
Go the DFU mode route if you really want to leave the old behind. What sucks if you can only restore apps from an icloud backup. If you restore from a desktop you get your old firmware image back too. You can only install a clean image from your desktop.
Turns out it's just Outlook for iOS that's causing the reboots. Guess I'll have to wait for MS to update that app. Overall I like iOS 10 so I'll keep it. Plus my 7+ should arrive next week anyway.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17, 2016, 01:13 PM   #114
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
Turns out it's just Outlook for iOS that's causing the reboots. Guess I'll have to wait for MS to update that app. Overall I like iOS 10 so I'll keep it. Plus my 7+ should arrive next week anyway.
Odd. No issues with Outlook here.
Old Sep 19, 2016, 01:57 PM   #115
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Went to bed last night with 59% battery remaining. iOS 10 has made my phone capable of lasting 2+ days between charges if I tried.
Old Sep 20, 2016, 08:26 AM   #116
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Make sure the icon is blue(person on the receiving end of the text is using an iDevice) or else it wont work.

Other than that it works for me.
I am texting my wife, who has a 6s+ as well. It is green, not blue. Wtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razeus View Post
If you turn this off, the fancy messaging is turned off as well.
Wait, so reduce motion needs to be on or off??? Everything I've read says off

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25, 2016, 08:54 PM   #117
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
I am texting my wife, who has a 6s+ as well. It is green, not blue. Wtf

Wait, so reduce motion needs to be on or off??? Everything I've read says off
Figured it out. She wasn't signed into iMessages. Turned that on and was able to send her message effects.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28, 2016, 03:28 PM   #118
Kain
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Can someone with an iPhone with 3D Touch and iOS 10.0.2 try something for me? Go to the Settings icon on the home screen and 3D Touch it to bring up the 3D Touch options/selections. Then tilt your phone, a lot, either forwards, backwards, or either left or right and hold it there. Then exit the 3D Touch menu for the Settings icon by tapping somewhere else on the screen. Note if the Settings icon moves/jerks as the 3D Touch menu goes away.

I've been noticing this since the last few days on my iPhone 6s with iOS 10.0.2. When I 3D Touch a home screen app icon to bring up the 3D Touch options selection and then exit that list, the icon for that app will jerk around or move if I move the phone while the menu was up. I didn't notice this with iOS 9.
Old Sep 28, 2016, 04:02 PM   #119
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

It does move when popping back out from the 3d touch menu. Happens with all app icons if you move the phone after initiating the 3d touch menu. Doesnt bother me though and never noticed it until you said it

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28, 2016, 04:38 PM   #120
Kain
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Alright, thanks. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't just my phone with this.