Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Nov 3, 2016, 09:28 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Chuck
How's the flow tonight?

Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Default Retarded iPhone question coming up..

So let's say you have a 2 year old iPhone adapter and lighting cable plugged in. Will you bother to change it to the same (but new right out of the box) ones that came with your iPhone 7? Will you indulge your OCD side?
Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2016, 12:57 AM   #2
1madman1
Rage3D Veteran

1madman1 is still being judged by the masses

I leave the bundled cable and charger in the original box untouched, it looks better for resale when the time comes....
Old Nov 4, 2016, 09:35 AM   #3
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Same. I have a whole bunch of third party cables I purchased for cheap and just leave all that stuff in the box. I always resell my phones and it does look good for the pictures. I dont even use the headphones that come with them either.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 30, 2016, 06:15 PM   #4
cbsboyer
ATI EGA Wonder

cbsboyer once held a door open for a complete strangercbsboyer once held a door open for a complete strangercbsboyer once held a door open for a complete strangercbsboyer once held a door open for a complete stranger

Not an iPhone user, but I generally just use my existing charger on the new phone(s) as long as they still work. My wife was using one of our old BlackBerry chargers on her new LG phone until the charger gave up and died. I only retired my old BB charger for my 9700 because it didn't want to do 700mA for my Z30. If I paid for electronics, it's going to be in service until either it dies and I can't fix it any more, or it's so obsolete I have no use for it (and then it spends the better part of a decade in my Cabinet of Doom before I finally toss it).

"Relationships are like dormant volcanoes, most of the time things are fine or manageable but there's always a chance she blows molten crazy all over you." - ice
cbsboyer is offline   Reply With Quote