Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Nov 15, 2019, 12:51 PM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanz_007 View Post
wait, he's being suspended from being suspended...
lol fixed

I had to fix Garrett's name also (he spelled it Mayles), clearly Schefter was in a hurry and didn't double check his tweet
Old Nov 15, 2019, 04:05 PM   #32
huskylord
Radeon Arctic Islands

huskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post

I think a lot of people are downplaying the severity of what he did because they dont understand how bad that could have went and it seemed that Rudolph wasnt severely hurt. Im sure when that adrenaline wore off after the game his head was feeling that hit. Garrett is a HUGE guy, 6'4 270 and he pretty much lifted Rudolph who is 6'5 240 himself off the ground by his head before the hit even came. If that helmet swing would have been at a different angle this could be a completely different story with Rudolph severely hurt.

You ain't kidding...the guy is built like a superhero. He looks like the Falcon took the super serum formula and now ready to be Captain America

huskylord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2019, 04:24 PM   #33
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I didn't watch the game what did Rudolph do to provoke him? Was it building up during the game?
Vanz_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 15, 2019, 04:39 PM   #34
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
I didn't watch the game what did Rudolph do to provoke him? Was it building up during the game?
Rudolph didn't do ****. Garrett hit him late, Rudolph was upset about it, and Garrett went psycho.

He could have split Rudolph's head open with that helmet swing. It was completely ridiculous.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2019, 04:42 PM   #35
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Rudolph didn't do ****. Garrett hit him late, Rudolph was upset about it, and Garrett went psycho.
sounds like he should fit into society nicely once his football days are over...
Old Nov 15, 2019, 04:52 PM   #36
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Yeah. It was completely ridiculous. The hit was garbage, Rudolph was right to be upset, and then Garrett literally lifts Rudolph off the ground by his helmet until the helmet snaps off, and then swings the helmet like a ****ing weapon.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Old Nov 15, 2019, 05:04 PM   #37
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post

He could have split Rudolph's head open with that helmet swing. It was completely ridiculous.
Quote:
On the play, Garrett took Rudolph down after Rudolph threw a pass. Garrett did not seem to know Rudolph got rid of the ball.
Rudolph took exception, at one point grabbing and pulling at the back of Garrett’s helmet. That’s when the fight started.
https://sports.yahoo.com/some-believ...141912830.html

ever had a helmet pulled from the back it will rotate on your head and smash your nose

Rudolph tried to pull off Garrett's helmet first and failed

Garrett took it way too far after and did pull off Rudolph's and hit him with it

but both were at varying degrees of fault but Rudolph started the fight over a somewhat late hit .
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2019, 05:16 PM   #38
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Rudolph barely tugged on it, and it's because Garrett had already dragged him to the ground when it was obvious the ball was out of Rudolph's hands. No chance in hell you can blame any of that on Rudolph. If someone did that to Tom Brady there would be ****ing hell to pay.

He didn't try to pull the helmet off, he tugged on it In a "what the **** is your problem" fashion. Watch the replay of it. Rudolph is on his back or being thrown around like a ragdoll nearly the entire time.

Actually after rewatching, at no point does Rudolph pull on the back of the helmet. His hand slips off. He tries to grab the facemask and fails at that too because he's getting thrown around like a puppet.

Zero blame on Rudolph.
Old Nov 15, 2019, 05:44 PM   #39
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
sounds like he should fit into society nicely once his football days are over...
Garrett is actually a decent guy off the field and smarter than most football players. He just lost his cool and hes going to have to pay for it.

Rudolph did try and pull his helmet it off but Garrett shouldnt have been tackling and holding him down like that with 8 seconds left in the game. Some unwritten rules were broken there.

After Garrett got his helmet off that should have been the end of it.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2019, 06:33 PM   #40
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Idk man. I've watched the replay a bunch and at no point does he tug the back of the helmet or get his hands underneath the facemask. He does grab it briefly, but that doesn't last very long. It looks like he gets his hand under the chin-strap but slips off rather quickly since it looks like he's riding a rollercoaster at Six Flags
Old Nov 15, 2019, 08:46 PM   #41
DeathKnight
Radeon Arctic Islands

DeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Subscriber

Come on Nunz... Rudolph had his hands all over Garrett's helmet trying to tug it off plain as day, which is exactly why Garrett returned the favor. Garrett just took things way too far.
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | Fractal Design Celsius S24 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | 2 x 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 (14-14-14-34) B-Die | MSI GTX 1070Ti GAMING 8G | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair MP510 480GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Samusng 850 Evo 500GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | WD 640GB Black | Asus BW-12B1ST 12X Blu-ray Burner | Fractal Design Define R5 case | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 PSU | Win 10 Pro | 1920x1080 w/ 48" LCD TV
HT: Vizio E48-C2 48" LED Backlit LCD TV | Onkyo TX-SR605 A/V receiver | JBL EC35 center | 2 JBL E30's (fronts, bi-amped) | 2 JBL N24II's (rears) | Homemade Sonosub w/Dayton 12" driver (extension to 14Hz), BASH 300w amp | Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu-ray player | Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD player | Xbox 360
Camera Gear: Nikon D7000 DSLR | Nikon 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 VR | Nikon 50mm F1.8 G | Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro | Slik Pro 700DX tripod legs with Cullmann Magnesit 35Nm ballhead
DeathKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2019, 09:51 AM   #42
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathKnight View Post
Come on Nunz... Rudolph had his hands all over Garrett's helmet trying to tug it off plain as day, which is exactly why Garrett returned the favor. Garrett just took things way too far.
I love the way this guy breaks down this play.

"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2019, 10:45 AM   #43
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badges

lol
Mahjik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2019, 07:55 AM   #44
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Eagles vs Pats: What a football game where neither offense shows up would look like.

That Pats effort was awful, but what happened to Wentz? If their offensive effort had been even close to their D, the Pats would have been wrecked...
Old Nov 18, 2019, 10:25 AM   #45
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
Eagles vs Pats: What a football game where neither offense shows up would look like.

That Pats effort was awful, but what happened to Wentz? If their offensive effort had been even close to their D, the Pats would have been wrecked...
Wentz has no receivers. Its a damn shame. With the exception of Ertz no one can catch the goddamn ball. They had a shot at the end zone and he dropped it right in the bucket and it was dropped.

Tom Brady is old as hell and it shows. This should be his last season.

Old Nov 18, 2019, 10:58 AM   #46
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Wentz has no receivers. Its a damn shame. With the exception of Ertz no one can catch the goddamn ball. They had a shot at the end zone and he dropped it right in the bucket and it was dropped.

Tom Brady is old as hell and it shows. This should be his last season.
Agreed, he's really pushing it.

Re Eagles receivers, I honestly thought Agholor would pose more of a threat, but is he all about extremes or what? Really good or really bad.

All in all a lot of head shaking during the game. Even Brady was belly aching about the Pats effort, and the Eagles are capable of much better I think.
Old Nov 19, 2019, 10:14 PM   #47
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

$68mil-guaranteed Frank Clark finally decides to show up and leads the Chiefs D to a bend-but-don't-break W over the Chargers.

The Chiefs offense, for once mostly healthy, lays a huge turd. Mahomes has his first sub-200 yard game (and leads the team rushing).

Rivers looks like sh1t Rivers.
Old Nov 20, 2019, 08:54 AM   #48
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Rivers has always thrown picks. He's a risk taker but he always puts up big numbers. 353 yards passing is nothing to ignore... The first two interceptions were ones I would say were just darn good defensive plays. The second two were Rivers trying to force a play.
Old Dec 3, 2019, 04:05 PM   #49
Lazy8s
One day at a time

I'm seeing a lot of interviews from TB expressing his frustration. Well, look at your numbers. Devoted Pats fan here saying it's time to step down and let the team begin grooming the next starting QB.

It's Ravens/Jackson time for the spotlight I think. We've had an amazing run.

edit: From January this year
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...is-getting-old
Old Dec 3, 2019, 04:27 PM   #50
logical
What is my purpose?

Hes older and his receivers suck balls. His willingness to throw balls into tight windows, further down the field, and generally any situation that can turn into a TO is next to 0%. He knows that his margin of error this year is slimmest its ever been. If they get down in a game its more likely that they wont be able to comeback and win a game. So he plays super cautious. Add that to the fact that he was already super cautious and smart with the ball so now he just looks pedestrian. Especially this season when you got the young guys slinging it with reckless abandon(and completing them too) like Jackson, Mahommes, and Watson.

I dont think his age is as much as a factor as the team he has around him. Hes playing chess but the only pieces left on his board are pawns.

In the game where he had AB it showed he can do work down field with the right guy. AB had 4 catches(18,10,8, 20 for TD) so he can make accurate longer passes with someone talented on the other end of his passes.

All his career Brady has made chump receivers look like super heroes but hes finally come across a bunch where he cant do that. Coupled with the fact that hes older, its a tough year.

The one year he got a superstar receiver(Moss) he literally broke records.

Despite all that hes still going to probably at least make it to the AFC championship game and probably the Super Bowl . I say if he wins it all he retires this year.

Old Dec 3, 2019, 04:42 PM   #51
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Amazing how the Pats started the season with too many talented WR to feed, and now they basically have one.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2019, 04:53 PM   #52
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

As much as I'd hate to say it, the Patriots woes are not because of Brady. Receivers aren't getting open and the line isn't holding. When Brady has time, he's as good as he's ever been. This year, the defenses have been getting to him. Heck, the pocket was being demolished in the last game even with just 4 rushing. If you allow the defense to only rush 3-4 guys and collapse the pocket, it's not going to be a good game.
Old Dec 3, 2019, 06:34 PM   #53
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Quote:
Hes older and his receivers suck balls. His willingness to throw balls into tight windows, further down the field, and generally any situation that can turn into a TO is next to 0%. He knows that his margin of error this year is slimmest its ever been. If they get down in a game its more likely that they wont be able to comeback and win a game. So he plays super cautious. Add that to the fact that he was already super cautious and smart with the ball so now he just looks pedestrian. Especially this season when you got the young guys slinging it with reckless abandon(and completing them too) like Jackson, Mahommes, and Watson.

I dont think his age is as much as a factor as the team he has around him. Hes playing chess but the only pieces left on his board are pawns.

In the game where he had AB it showed he can do work down field with the right guy. AB had 4 catches(18,10,8, 20 for TD) so he can make accurate longer passes with someone talented on the other end of his passes.

All his career Brady has made chump receivers look like super heroes but hes finally come across a bunch where he cant do that. Coupled with the fact that hes older, its a tough year.

Despite all that hes still going to probably at least make it to the AFC championship game and probably the Super Bowl . I say if he wins it all he retires this year.
give me a break, he has so much time in the pocket to throw, they spend a lot of money on their front line instead of receivers... I've never though of Brady's as that good of a QB, when he gets a little pressure he crumbles. I would not even put Brady in the top 15 QB's this year or the last few. If Brady moved to a bottom 10 team he would be awful and the team would remain bad. If any of the top 15 qbs moved to NE, NE would be better and still a solid play-off team. NE is all, ALL Belichick in my opinion and when Brady retires and BB gets a young mobile QB you'll see the difference.....
Old Dec 3, 2019, 07:11 PM   #54
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

We'll see which Chiefs team shows up in Boston this weekend.
Old Dec 3, 2019, 07:39 PM   #55
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahjik View Post
If you allow the defense to only rush 3-4 guys and collapse the pocket, it's not going to be a good game.
did you see Russel Wilson 2 years ago, as soon as he dropped back he had a guy in face on almost every play

Quote:
When Brady has time, he's as good as he's ever been.
every QB in the league is good when they have time in the pocket... Goff even looked good when he had time in the pocket...
Old Dec 3, 2019, 07:43 PM   #56
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Quote:
did you see Russel Wilson 2 years ago, as soon as he dropped back he had a guy in face on almost every play
Wilson is also a running QB. Brady, is not.

Quote:
every QB in the league is good when they have time in the pocket...
That is not remotely true. Your generalization skills suck.
Old Dec 3, 2019, 08:08 PM   #57
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Quote:
That is not remotely true.
name me a few starters that have a lot of time to throw and are poor?

Even the worst ranked qb's have looked good when they had time, Trubisky was 12-4 last year and looked good, Derrick Carr was in the MVP conversation a few years ago when he had a great front line... every starting QB in the league can be good (didn't say great) in my opinion if you give them time to throw...
Old Dec 3, 2019, 08:12 PM   #58
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Quote:
Wilson is also a running QB. Brady, is not.
obviously, and that is one of the reasons why I don't consider Brady to be a top 15 qb, he's a statue in the pocket, can't improvise worth crap. If he has a nice clean pocket and open receiver he looks okay...
Old Dec 3, 2019, 08:30 PM   #59
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:

Yep, good points, although I do think his age is a bit more a factor, and his wooden legs. I don't know how many times I've yelled at the TV "WILL YOU FREAKING RUN ALREADY?"

Agree about the retirement this year. I'd like to see him go out on a high note, I think he's earned it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JZL View Post

We'll see which Chiefs team shows up in Boston this weekend.
We'll see which Patriots team shows up in Boston...er...Foxboro this weekend
Old Dec 3, 2019, 08:33 PM   #60
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
obviously, and that is one of the reasons why I don't consider Brady to be a top 15 qb, he's a statue in the pocket, can't improvise worth crap. If he has a nice clean pocket and open receiver he looks okay...
Yeah Brady has his limitations, but how many other QBs need a 6th ring finger?

The right QB with the right team/coaches at the right time..