Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Sep 18, 2017, 01:34 PM   #121
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Zero
Sass hole

Zero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English Channel

The whole shadergate thing is (I get it and agree in principle) so blown out of proportion. 99% of shaders suck and you get a ton of drops anyhow. In the first few minutes he completely disregards that and goes straight to yelling on his soapbox. ****ing play the game, scrub.

please refrain from telling other forum members to "Go eat a buffet of dicks." in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2017, 01:36 PM   #122
lumpyhed
Radeon Arctic Islands

lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

soooo..when does the Glorious Race get to play it again?
lumpyhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2017, 02:12 PM   #123
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
Yeah the blue mods (which the Ps4 version vendor doesn't even sell for real money game currency) are the same as their purple counterparts. The purple ones just raise your power level by 5 each. Note also you often get gear that come with mods preinstalled. Mods as pay to win is laughable.

Now if you told me there were exclusive weapons or armor locked by MT that'd be a different story. I don't particularly like MTs in games but this is probably one of the less offensive versions of it.
today it maybe fine and no MT's you really need

but it is Activision and tomorrow with a patch or the dlc who knows
worry about bait and switch
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Sep 18, 2017, 02:19 PM   #124
Zero
Sass hole

Zero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English Channel

Well I'm having fun playing it now. When it becomes p2w, I'll stop. I'm not gonna worry about the future and just vote with my wallet.

please refrain from telling other forum members to "Go eat a buffet of dicks." in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Old Sep 19, 2017, 11:59 PM   #125
dmanna
Radeon Northern Islands

dmanna can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultydmanna can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Honestly I think I will probably like Destiny 2 more. The Campaign will give me some fun times. Its just something about Destiny and its loot and armor system that doesn't sit quite well with me. And from what I heard Destiny 2 does give more loot but its basically the same as Destiny 1.

Maybe this will be one of those games I will get on the Xbox One X.
dmanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20, 2017, 02:20 AM   #126
Zero
Sass hole

Loot is more static than Destiny 1 (if we both get the same gun, the stats/perks are identical). I think I recall you saying you liked infinite loot with RNG-stats though? Destiny 2 doesn't give you that afaik.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Old Sep 23, 2017, 11:52 PM   #127
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Why you play Destiny.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24, 2017, 04:15 AM   #128
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post

Why you play Destiny.
lol.. wut!!
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26, 2017, 08:22 AM   #129
Zero
Sass hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundance Kid V2 View Post
lol.. wut!!
There are two types of people in the universe. Those who dance. And those who don't play Destiny.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Old Oct 12, 2017, 08:31 PM   #130
Drexion
Radeon Sea Islands

Drexion can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDrexion can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Minimum and recommended requirements are out (link).

Recommended:
CPU Intel: Intel Core i5-2400 3.4 GHz or i5 7400 3.5 GHz
CPU AMD: AMD Ryzen R5 1600X 3.6 GHz
GPU Nvidia: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4GB or GTX 1060 6GB
GPU AMD: AMD R9 390 8GB
RAM: 8GB
HD/OS: 70GB free HD space, Win7/8/10 64 bit.

[Proc: Intel Core i7 [email protected]][GPU: MSI GTX980Ti 6GB][Mem: 64GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 2666-DDR4][Mobo: Asus X99-A][HD: Samsung 500GB SSD 840 EVO][PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850W G2][Audio: Yamaha RX-V673 7.2/JBL 7.2 Surround]
Drexion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2017, 09:26 PM   #131
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

I wonder how popular it will be on pc, given that its already got players leaving out of boredom on console?
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
theshadowcult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2017, 11:11 PM   #132
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

CurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled with

I'm bored now, I need something to play.
Quote:
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it back. Remember when life is dragging you back, you are just moments away from springing forward.

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
CurrentlyPissed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2017, 01:46 AM   #133
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurrentlyPissed View Post
Evil Within 2?
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
theshadowcult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2017, 03:58 PM   #134
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands

t0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurrentlyPissed View Post
Same here. The few games i have that might interest me, arent working with widescreen either... Looking forward to Destiny 2.
t0adp1p3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2017, 04:00 PM   #135
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Isn't a ton of other games coming out just three days later than this though?

I kind of get the feeling that destiny 2 needs an expansion or two to iron out some issues from reading destiny 2 threads on other forums, seems like people has ran out of stuff to do.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2017, 06:39 AM   #136
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands

t0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
Isn't a ton of other games coming out just three days later than this though?

I kind of get the feeling that destiny 2 needs an expansion or two to iron out some issues from reading destiny 2 threads on other forums, seems like people has ran out of stuff to do.
Well, of the games coming out close to this:
Wolfenstein2 is SP, so that will be awesome, but ultimately a short lived experience.
COD WW2 MP will die fast on PC, so that will essentially just be a SP game as well.
I expect destiny 2 to at least have decent legs compared to those games.

The other game coming out is AC Origins, and well that don't really scratch the shooter itch, but it might be cool.
Old Oct 15, 2017, 01:01 AM   #137
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

CurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshadowcult View Post
Evil Within 2?
Not big on horror games.
Quote:
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it back. Remember when life is dragging you back, you are just moments away from springing forward.

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
CurrentlyPissed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2017, 10:12 AM   #138
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Time for some Destiny 2 PC!
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2017, 10:27 AM   #139
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Not until noon my time lol.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2017, 04:35 PM   #140
Fat_Daddy_Cool
Poundmaker's Descent

Fat_Daddy_Cool once held a door open for a complete strangerFat_Daddy_Cool once held a door open for a complete strangerFat_Daddy_Cool once held a door open for a complete stranger

it is bloody beautiful, same old Destiny flair, with minor changes to the story. Aside from that it is destiny. I had my laptop computer setting at max detail and it chewed through it no problems.
Old Oct 24, 2017, 04:59 PM   #141
Spencer
CA Driftwood

Spencer once held a door open for a complete strangerSpencer once held a door open for a complete strangerSpencer once held a door open for a complete stranger

Yep it looks great and in 4k it sure helps. The hide HUD is a good thing for sight seeing. But it doesn't hide the weapon. And it looks like there's no way to holster or hide the weapon (while in 1st person.) I read something about a "sword glitch" that could help with it, I'll check it out later.

Last edited by Spencer : Oct 24, 2017 at 05:29 PM.
Spencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2017, 05:50 PM   #142
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

So is PC the definitive version?

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2017, 06:19 PM   #143
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands

Loving it, and it runs really well. My PC is nothing special and it seems to hover around 80-90 fps with everything on the highest settings at 3440x1440 @100% render resolution.
Old Oct 24, 2017, 07:07 PM   #144
PowerK
Gamer

PowerK is still being judged by the masses

The word is they've lost ~78% of player base since launch. Not sure if I'll be getting this game. But Dogital Foundry's initial analysis looks good. Seems to be a very solid port.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=x0ytDC1-0Tg
Intel 6950X @ 4.4GHz | ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 - 32GB G.Skill TridentZ 3200 14-14-14-34 1T | 2x TITAN Xp SLI | Intel 750 1.2TB PCI-E NVMe | 4x Intel 730 SSD 480GB RAID-0 | EK custom loop + Mo-Ra 3 | Corsair AX1500i | Corsair K65 RGB Rapidfire | Alienware AW3418DW Ultrawide | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Bose Companion 50 | MyTek Brooklyn DAC | Sennheiser HDVD 800 | Sennheiser HD800S

Intel 6700K @ 4.7GHz - ASUS Sabertooth Z170 S | 16GB DDR4 Corsair Dominator | 2x ASUS Strix GTX1080OC SLI | 2x Intel 730 480GB RAID-0 | Corsair H115i | Corsair AX1200i | DELL S2716DG | Windows 10 Pro x64

Synology DS716+ NAS 12TB | 1Gbps FTTH
PowerK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2017, 07:19 PM   #145
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerK View Post
The word is they've lost ~78% of player base since launch. Not sure if I'll be getting this game. But Dogital Foundry's initial analysis looks good. Seems to be a very solid port.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=x0ytDC1-0Tg
To be fair it dropped from 7 million at launch to 4 million now........not exactly a regular ghost town....

https://segmentnext.com/2017/10/18/d...-since-launch/

and naturally people play a game non stop when it first comes out then go into a more normal playing rhythm, hence this post from the statistic site they got the data from:

Quote:
"We've removed this chart because people are using it to spread a false narrative of the Destiny 2 player population. Daily Unique users is a misleading statistics to use as basis for the active population of the game, any game in that matter. Not everyone plays video games 24/7, besides maybe at launch. We hoped our article would've cleared this up a bit but it seems it hasn't. To halt people from making false narratives based on the numbers we provide we decided to stop showing them in this chart."
http://destinytracker.com/destiny/re...ily-population

Last edited by t0adp1p3 : Oct 24, 2017 at 07:36 PM.
Old Oct 24, 2017, 08:15 PM   #146
Evileh

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0adp1p3 View Post
Loving it, and it runs really well. My PC is nothing special and it seems to hover around 80-90 fps with everything on the highest settings at 3440x1440 @100% render resolution.
You have the second best video card out there wtf are you talking about? lmmmfao
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Old Oct 25, 2017, 12:35 AM   #147
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Second best *****?
Anyways looks like I will have to play in America’s for some r3d action? Where is the clan?
Old Oct 25, 2017, 12:58 AM   #148
Evileh

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Second best *****?
Anyways looks like I will have to play in America’s for some r3d action? Where is the clan?
You can jump in with me and enforcer (brad) at any time

What's your battle tag?
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Oct 25, 2017, 01:57 AM   #149
Zero
Sass hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
There are two types of people in the universe. Those who dance. And those who don't play Destiny.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Old Oct 25, 2017, 03:22 AM   #150
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC#2397