Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Jul 7, 2019, 08:34 AM   #751
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
ok thanks gay. i just don't like to have missions sitting in the list. i like to finish everything, so it's annoying when they stay.
Nothing wrong with guides, I use them all the time to get full completion on games if I want to. Ignore KAC, he's irrelevant.
Old Jul 7, 2019, 08:35 AM   #752
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

No need to be a douchebag.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2019, 12:07 PM   #753
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I read the last DLC comes out on the 16th. Probably another 5 to 10 more hours of fun.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jul 8, 2019, 11:08 AM   #754
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
No need to be a douchebag.
No need to constantly be so obnoxious.
Old Jul 8, 2019, 11:09 AM   #755
RSViper
Radeon R520

RSViper is still being judged by the masses

Picked this up on the steam sale. I just finished the first Island and am at level 6. Game is very Witcher like which is a good thing. It's missing some of the alchemy elements, but has more stealth and assassin type gameplay. I'm really enjoying the story and world so far. Witcher is one of my favorite RPG games and this one is right up there with it so far.
RSViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2019, 11:45 AM   #756
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Yes it has a lot of elements of Witcher 3. However, I find the gameplay a lot more satisfying in this game especially ranged combat and stealth combat.
Old Jul 8, 2019, 06:29 PM   #757
theduce
Il Duce

theduce is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverclockN' View Post
No need to constantly be so obnoxious.

KAC isn't a real person. Just don't bother with it.
theduce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2019, 07:24 PM   #758
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by theduce View Post
KAC isn't a real person. Just don't bother with it.
And just who the frack are you!?

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10, 2019, 06:02 AM   #759
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Got a patch downloading. Can’t be the new DLC can it? Thought that was coming out on the 16th.

EDIT: It's just a patch and DLC preparation

Last edited by Megaman : Jul 10, 2019 at 06:27 AM.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2019, 12:35 AM   #760
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

what in the flying **** is with this game's quests as they relate to player's level.

i've been going through pretty carefully. not rushing. making sure to kill all the cultists and do the majority of the side missions. i'm level 30 or 31 right now. I started doing the labyrinth intorduction missions and just as i'm about to literally go into the labyrinth i get a warning: "your target is 9 levels above you"

WTF game! why would I be totally ok to do all the lead-up missions, literally get to the door of the labyrinth, only to have to ****ing turn away and go level up my character.

My quests page literally has 27 open missions, ranging from level 30 to 50. Bounties, contracts, side missions. Did the person at ubisoft responsible for making clear easy to navigate menus have a ****ing stroke? Just put a couple main missions, a couple side ones, and **** right off you c*nts. I dont need 27 missions, 80% of which I can't even do yet.

Not to even mention, the labyrinth mission was completely normal to my progression and the story led me there on its own. i also really love this game.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2019, 12:43 AM   #761
KAC
That postcount though...

Quote:
what in the flying **** is with this game's quests as they relate to player's level.

i've been going through pretty carefully. not rushing. making sure to kill all the cultists and do the majority of the side missions. i'm level 30 or 31 right now. I started doing the labyrinth intorduction missions and just as i'm about to literally go into the labyrinth i get a warning: "your target is 9 levels above you"

WTF game! why would I be totally ok to do all the lead-up missions, literally get to the door of the labyrinth, only to have to ****ing turn away and go level up my character.

My quests page literally has 27 open missions, ranging from level 30 to 50. Bounties, contracts, side missions. Did the person at ubisoft responsible for making clear easy to navigate menus have a ****ing stroke? Just put a couple main missions, a couple side ones, and **** right off you c*nts. I dont need 27 missions, 80% of which I can't even do yet.

Not to even mention, the labyrinth mission was completely normal to my progression and the story led me there on its own. i also really love this game.
Read post above.
Continue exploring.
Don't be gay.

???
Profit.

Game is dope man. You really need to finish the main quest and then chase after the 4 big gays to beat.
Old Jul 16, 2019, 05:41 PM   #762
Nascar24

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

And the last DLC begins...….
Old Jul 16, 2019, 06:17 PM   #763
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Game is like dope!

Will uninstall right after finishing the final DLC.
Old Jul 16, 2019, 10:11 PM   #764
KAC
That postcount though...

Word.
Old Jul 18, 2019, 02:17 AM   #765
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

I feel like Bob is rushing through the game instead of just doing whatever and inoring the mains until absolutely necessary. That's what I did and 200 hours in I finished he Main. Sounds how my dad plays he goes for main and ignores all other stuff. Smdh first rule of RPGs ignore the main quests at all costs lol. Even my girlfriend knows this lol
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 2019, 03:18 AM   #766
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
I feel like Bob is rushing through the game instead of just doing whatever and inoring the mains until absolutely necessary. That's what I did and 200 hours in I finished he Main. Sounds how my dad plays he goes for main and ignores all other stuff. Smdh first rule of RPGs ignore the main quests at all costs lol. Even my girlfriend knows this lol

I just don't understand the VERY unclear level requirements for missions, and even mission PROGRESSIONS within. In every single other assassins creed (other than 3 or the "modern" european ones which I never played), I never HAD to do every single side mission, OR purposefully have to grind my level up to this extent where I literally hit a brick wall that shouldn't be there once I'm in the MIDDLE of a mission), which COME OUT OF NOWHERE and is super jarring since now I can't do a mission I'm supposed to be high enough for...

Maybe I'm doing something wrong. I have some screens to explain what I mean.

I'm level 34

I wish to do mission "The Conqueror", for which the requirement seems to be level 34.

OK. The mission requires me to kill some dudes. First two were at 34. Great!
Drakon (for some ****ing reason they listed all the people you need to kill separately) for some reason is level 38?!?! ****ing why?!?! His mission (the one under the umbrella of level 34 requirement?!?!) says he should be 36 (which is wrong in itself)?

I don't even wanna know what level Nesaia was at. My point is not that the enemies are too hard. Hard enemies are great. I just don't understand why the STARTING OVERALL mission says level 34, OR, when it says the mission is for level 36, there's a level 38 enemy.

But the other big problem is just how ****ing cluttered the mission screen is. I'm level 34 but I have so many game-long max level missions? This is what I'm talking about:

Why are those missions the first thing I ****ing see? I want the main story missions first, and then secondary missions. The end-game-kill-all-cultists-explore-all-caves-kill-everyone missions need to only come up at the very end. I have 19 ****ing missions there in total! WTF!!

If I need to do specific side missions, great! Direct me to which I should do. I'm just following the story, with the correct level requirement, and then suddenly an enemy pops up in the middle of the mission which is way too high.

Remember the whole Minotaur ****? He was like 8 levels above me when I got to the door of the labyrinth... SOOOO when I get to that level, am I supposed to just ditch the mission I'm on and go fight him even though it has nothing to do with my mission I was on? Is this the first Assassins Creed game with MULTIPLE main story missions going on at the same time? The other games felt like they had way less.

Last edited by bob saget : Jul 18, 2019 at 03:29 AM.
Old Jul 18, 2019, 06:43 AM   #767
Evileh

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Yeah there is multiple main missions... To be honest really I never even paid much attention to "mission requirements". I think you are being to hard on yourself man (you even sound like my gf, you should have heard her bitch about level requirements in witcher 3, I told her to just "get good" lol). I spent most of my time going to all the eagle points, and going to all the question marks. I really never had an issue gaining enough xp at any one given time. Those artamis alpha beast slaying quests though, those were hard on any level. That farting pig, I had to be like 5 levels above him until I was able to kill him. Other than that, no issue, rarely died unless I made my own mistakes that I knew I shouldn't have made. Do you use healing in combat at all? If not get it and upgrade that **** fast! Also are you using a controller or mouse and keyboard because a controller is way better suited for this type of game.

Looks like you are blowing by the main story waaaay too quickly, at the point where I was level wise where you are I was well into my middle 60's. I also didn't do the minator quest until after the main quest was over because those are directly related to the atlantis quests.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Old Jul 18, 2019, 06:44 AM   #768
KAC
That postcount though...

bob if I were there with you I would give you a hug and a slap.
Old Jul 18, 2019, 08:22 AM   #769
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
I just don't understand the VERY unclear level requirements for missions, and even mission PROGRESSIONS within. In every single other assassins creed (other than 3 or the "modern" european ones which I never played), I never HAD to do every single side mission, OR purposefully have to grind my level up to this extent where I literally hit a brick wall that shouldn't be there once I'm in the MIDDLE of a mission), which COME OUT OF NOWHERE and is super jarring since now I can't do a mission I'm supposed to be high enough for...

Maybe I'm doing something wrong. I have some screens to explain what I mean.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/Hz9FeK6.jpg[img]

I'm level 34

I wish to do mission "The Conqueror", for which the requirement seems to be level 34.

OK. The mission requires me to kill some dudes. First two were at 34. Great!
Drakon (for some ****ing reason they listed all the people you need to kill separately) for some reason is level 38?!?! ****ing why?!?! His mission (the one under the umbrella of level 34 requirement?!?!) says he should be 36 (which is wrong in itself)?

I don't even wanna know what level Nesaia was at. My point is not that the enemies are too hard. Hard enemies are great. I just don't understand why the STARTING OVERALL mission says level 34, OR, when it says the mission is for level 36, there's a level 38 enemy.

But the other big problem is just how ****ing cluttered the mission screen is. I'm level 34 but I have so many game-long max level missions? This is what I'm talking about:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/kR8bedn.jpg[img]

Why are those missions the first thing I ****ing see? I want the main story missions first, and then secondary missions. The end-game-kill-all-cultists-explore-all-caves-kill-everyone missions need to only come up at the very end. I have 19 ****ing missions there in total! WTF!!

If I need to do specific side missions, great! Direct me to which I should do. I'm just following the story, with the correct level requirement, and then suddenly an enemy pops up in the middle of the mission which is way too high.

Remember the whole Minotaur ****? He was like 8 levels above me when I got to the door of the labyrinth... SOOOO when I get to that level, am I supposed to just ditch the mission I'm on and go fight him even though it has nothing to do with my mission I was on? Is this the first Assassins Creed game with MULTIPLE main story missions going on at the same time? The other games felt like they had way less.

This right here is why I never finished the main quest line and finally give up. I admittedly have ADD, so games that make me jump around from quest to quest are very distracting and hard to finish. Sometimes I just want to focus on the main quest, but I couldn't because of arbitrary level requirements. I was forced to jump around the quest board to find something to do. I think the game has worse ADD than I do.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 2019, 10:08 AM   #770
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
This right here is why I never finished the main quest line and finally give up. I admittedly have ADD, so games that make me jump around from quest to quest are very distracting and hard to finish. Sometimes I just want to focus on the main quest, but I couldn't because of arbitrary level requirements. I was forced to jump around the quest board to find something to do. I think the game has worse ADD than I do.
I appreciate you saying that. I definitely have not been doing close to all the question mark exploration. I have been doing all the viewpoints and trying to do all the cultist kills that are not behind a progression-wall. Guess I just gotta do more side ****. The downside is though I have no idea wtf is going on with the story since there are like 2 or 3 or more main storylines going on...
Old Jul 18, 2019, 11:11 AM   #771
Evileh

Quote:
I appreciate you saying that. I definitely have not been doing close to all the question mark exploration. I have been doing all the viewpoints and trying to do all the cultist kills that are not behind a progression-wall. Guess I just gotta do more side ****. The downside is though I have no idea wtf is going on with the story since there are like 2 or 3 or more main storylines going on...
there are 3 finish them in this order. The family quest (demos) The cultists, Atlantis (mythical creatures). Then DLC1 then DLC2 (Atlantis)

And Munkus…… I have adhd and I didn't have a problem with any of it lol.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Jul 18, 2019, 12:57 PM   #772
Nascar24

hmmm, I didn't do much of the side stuff when I started but would veer off course as you are always running into things to do so I never was not a high enough level to handle the quests, or I just said oh this quest is too high I will go do this over here instead. Now Im just a bad ass mofo 73 and none of it matters anymore
Old Jul 19, 2019, 03:42 PM   #773
KAC
That postcount though...

Atlantis
Old Jul 19, 2019, 03:45 PM   #774
Nascar24

I didn't mean to beat that Dr bitch into oblivion, come on don't be a dick and let me back in.

Last edited by Nascar24 : Jul 22, 2019 at 12:18 PM.
Old Jul 22, 2019, 12:47 AM   #775
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

finally did the Minotaur fight. it was ok but i wish it was just a little more varied and interesting, like the "god fights" in Origins. i thought those were cool. already on level 41 i put in like 56 hours in 3 weeks.
Old Jul 22, 2019, 01:30 AM   #776
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Can anyone confirm that if you kill a cultist but cannot get to the body right away, the game resurrects them at full strength? I'm hoping it was just a strange glitch?

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 2019, 09:17 AM   #777
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeoncrawler View Post
Can anyone confirm that if you kill a cultist but cannot get to the body right away, the game resurrects them at full strength? I'm hoping it was just a strange glitch?
That's a glitch or you did not kill him.

yoz
Old Jul 22, 2019, 06:17 PM   #778
Megaman
Packing heat!

Game like dope, Gais! Stop your bitching and questions and play the damn game the way it should be.....like I did all your mums last night!
Old Jul 22, 2019, 06:40 PM   #779
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
Game like dope, Gais! Stop your bitching and questions and play the damn game the way it should be.....like I did all your mums last night!
KAC, that you?

yoz
Old Jul 22, 2019, 09:35 PM   #780
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeoncrawler View Post
man there have been so many times where the body gets thrown away because of attack or I knock them off of roof and havn't had to deal with a glitchy situation.