Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old May 24, 2018, 08:58 AM   #151
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Gerard
Rage3D Veteran

Gerard is still being judged by the masses

Cliffnotes of some of the new stuff mentioned in the jack frags 25 minute video:

• No Season Pass
• Launch locations are France, Africa and Rottedam and North Africa desert
• Coop Mode called Combined Arms
• Single player War Stories return
• Fortifications are things like sand bags, trenches, tank stoppers. Only supports can build offensively defense fortifications such as machine guns, field cannons and are much faster at building everything.
• Predetermined areas to build such as at flags, can rebuild destroyed buildings
• Attrition system – health bar is in stages, only regen up to closet stage not to 100 anymore
• Physical interactions – every action in the game requires a player interact for things like medkits, spotting, ammo, ledge grabbing (example: healing requires walking over to a health pack, character animation to pick it up, then start healing)
• No more HUD/map spotting, spotting is based on movement/changes around you
• Attrition system – much less ammo on spawn, out of ammo after a few fights, but more ways to resupply ammo in the battlefield from packs, crates, or grabbing small amounts of ammo off of bodies (all requires physical interactions)
• Revive system has a full on animation, takes a few seconds to complete, no more revive trains, takes time to complete
• Ragdolls are server side, can now drag a downed player's body elsewhere
• Any class can do a squad revive, takes longer than a medic revive, does not give full health points
• Can call for help when down such as in the trailer
• Ragdolls (player bodies) effect the environment, push down grass etc.
• Gunplay completely changed
• No more visual recoil
• Each gun has a unique recoil pattern that can be learned and mastered
• Bipods easier to use and setup
• Bullet penetration through thin wood, sheet metal, walls
• Movement change, can now dive froward, backward, left and right similar to R6 Siege prone system
• Diving has a delay to prevent dolphin diving
• Crouch sprinting is in the game
• Can burst out of widows and commando roll, no destroying windows first
• Can catch, throwback or shoot grenades
• Less grenades because less ammo
• Can tow items in the game with vehicles such as previously stationary anti-air guns, teammate can use an anti-air gun while you tow it with a vehicle
• For example, can drive a tiger tank towing a field cannon behind it or a truck towing ammo crate to resupply teammates on the front line
• Destruction explodes inwards or outwards based on where the destruction happens. Throw a grenade inside of the building? The explosion sends things outside of it. Outside of it? Breaks inwards.
• Tank driving into a building slowly destroys a building, walls slowly crack/fall, not instant
• Heavily focused on squad play, instant placed in squad when joining a game
• New squad spawning system, squad deploy system that shows what squad mates are doing in third person in real time before the tactical map screen, so spawning on squad is kicker than spawning on tactical map screen
• Since squad spawning/deploying is faster than tactical map, squad wipes are serious
• Squads accumulate points that can be spent on "squad call-ins", only squad leader can spend them in
• Squad Call-ins are V1 or JB2 rockets as seen in the trailer, supply drops with ammo/health, a smoke barrage, heavy weapon pickups (not hero kits), squad only vehicles such as Churchill crocodile flamethrower tank or the Sturm tiger
• Elite classes are gone
• Behemoths are gone
• Large, non-fatal explosions can knock a player over
• Four classes are back: assault, medic, scout, support
• Create a solider, add them to a company of soldiers, then can customize things like gender, face look, face paint, outfit, accessories, etc. and assign them a class archtype
• Class archetypes highly customizable
• Can be an assault that specializes in anti-tank or anti-infantry only, or a mix of both, etc.
• Highly specialized archetypes called exotics such as a recon paratrooper, stealthy short-range behind enemy lines person who uses a suppressed SMG and silent gadgets like pistols and garrotes comes with silent footsteps and throwing knives
• Can change and add specialization trees such as agility, flak armor, suppressive resistance
• The more you play a class more you get more specializations/archtypes within said class
Gerard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2018, 09:33 AM   #152
xwl
The Lurker

xwl is still being judged by the masses

Are airports back? I really want that take off, even waiting for a plane spawn. El Alamein 1942 style.

Movable destroyers and aircraft carriers???! but since no Pacific theatre, probably not...
xwl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2018, 09:39 AM   #153
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
Looks like a BF1 add on. Re-skinned, like BF3 to BF4. Not impressed by the trailer at all. At this point I’ll be holding off until I see proper game play. I bought Bf1 and hardly played it. I don’t want to do the same with this.
Seconded.

yoz
acroig is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 24, 2018, 09:50 AM   #154
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Sounds like they toned down the casul going by the stuff brought up in that jackfrags video.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2018, 10:03 AM   #155
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

Default Battlefield 2000 B.C. : Saving Caveman Ryan

well, they still can make the next game a B.C. game. Sticks 'n Stones may break my bones....

Ah, i can almost see it, Sabretigers, real Mammoths... clubs, clubs, clubs, bigger clubs, pointy clubs, ..... awesome ...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Another world, another time, in the age of wonder. A thousand years ago, this land was green and good - until the Crystal cracked."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2018, 10:35 AM   #156
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Thanks for that info Gerard

Last edited by logical : May 24, 2018 at 11:58 AM.
logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2018, 10:42 AM   #157
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Looks like a lot of complexity added in terms of gameplay and classes. Either it will be awesome, or super unbalanced and make everyone run the same class, which would be really boring.

I’m a little more hopeful based off that. I REALLY hate everything being tied to animations, it makes doing everything feel really clunky.

We could be in for a more Red Orchestra type of game it seems, if they play the cards right. I’d be so down for that.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2018, 03:35 PM   #158
beowulf001
Radeon R520

beowulf001 once held a door open for a complete strangerbeowulf001 once held a door open for a complete strangerbeowulf001 once held a door open for a complete stranger

BATTLEFIELD V: FURIOUS 4
beowulf001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2018, 03:41 PM   #159
jjjayb
Rage3D Veteran

jjjayb can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyjjjayb can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard View Post
You might want to to look into this amazing new concept called a "game". Battlefield games aren't realistic, they may use a wars setting but that's pretty much as far as it goes in terms of "realism". Apparently this is news to some people despite it being obvious for 16 years...
Oh. Cool. That makes sense. In that case I hope in the next WW2 GAME we get to play as a dog. But not just any dog. A talking dog with machine guns and sniper rifles with the ability to fly for short periods. With an octopus on a motorcycle as his sidekick.
Intel i7 7700k @ 5.0Ghz, ASUS Z270-Extreme4, EVGA GTX 1080ti SC2, 16GB EVGA DDR4-3200 Ram, Asus VG278 120hz monitor x 3, Corsair Hydro H60 water cooler, Creative SoundBlaster ZX, 2 x 500gb Samsung Evo 960 M.2 SSD, OCZ ZT 750W PSU, Cooler Master Maker 5 Case, Windows 10
jjjayb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2018, 03:47 PM   #160
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Well, a woman with a prosthetic limb does not feel like a big deal in a series where you can park a tank on top of a plane and then take off with said plane.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2018, 04:07 PM   #161
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber
Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
Well, a woman with a prosthetic limb does not feel like a big deal in a series where you can park a tank on top of a plane and then take off with said plane.
Manipulating holes in a physics engine is not the same thing.
Old May 24, 2018, 05:13 PM   #162
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjayb View Post
Oh. Cool. That makes sense. In that case I hope in the next WW2 GAME we get to play as a dog. But not just any dog. A talking dog with machine guns and sniper rifles with the ability to fly for short periods. With an octopus on a motorcycle as his sidekick.
, +rep

yoz
acroig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2018, 05:25 PM   #163
Gerard
Rage3D Veteran

Gerard is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Sounds like the kind of thing that would be on your level, hate to break it to you but women did actually participate in ww2 on numerous levels. Its amazing all this drama about a female character that seems to be part of a SP mission.
Gerard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2018, 08:04 PM   #164
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

The only part women played in WW2 was to comfort amputees and dead men.

Didn't you watch Pearl Harbor.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2018, 08:07 PM   #165
Chubz
Doomer

Chubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Its amazing all this drama about a female character that seems to be part of a SP mission.
The box art has a female fighter on the front, too.

Why they're pushing the female agenda so hard I don't know, but it's pretty silly/annoying when women were never prolific frontline fighters at any point during the war.

It's almost like DICE is doing their own SJW-friendly fairy tale version of WW2, rather than the much more grounded version we got with Battlefield 1942 (and that most expected/hoped for from this new game).
Old May 24, 2018, 08:11 PM   #166
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubz View Post
Why they're pushing the female agenda so hard I don't know, but it's pretty silly/annoying when women were never prolific frontline fighters at any point during the war.

It's almost like DICE is doing their own SJW-friendly fairy tale version of WW2, rather than the much more grounded version we got with Battlefield 1942 (and that most expected/hope for from this upcoming game).
EVERYBODY is. It's getting really, really old. Seriously.
Old May 24, 2018, 08:11 PM   #167
clerick
tfw

clerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Ask and you will receive!
clerick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2018, 08:18 PM   #168
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

That's WW1 dumbass...
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2018, 08:26 PM   #169
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverclockN' View Post
EVERYBODY is. It's getting really, really old. Seriously.
Have you watch tv lately??? EVERYONE IS GAY!!! lol. Even in the superhero shows lol.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2018, 08:35 PM   #170
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

ThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

I love this, female characters in games is a subject that always brings out the most retarded opinions

ThirdEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2018, 08:46 PM   #171
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdEye View Post
I love this, female characters in games is a subject that always brings out the most retarded opinions
There's nobody here that will say there is anything wrong with a female character in a game. Saying a blanket statement like that takes it completely out of context.
Old May 24, 2018, 09:03 PM   #172
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverclockN' View Post
There's nobody here that will say there is anything wrong with a female character in a game. Saying a blanket statement like that takes it completely out of context.
I was planing to stay out of this conversation. But this ^ (i agree)

There is no problem with women being in the game either. If she were an assassin doing a covert mission, that would be more realistic than an amputee or a women on the front line.

Hell, if they just came out and said this was an alternate world, or altered timeline or something, sure. I mean that would be a bit sucky for Battlefield, but as a separate game i'd love to play that, and i'd be all for women characters and soldiers all over the place.

Here, it makes no sense.
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
theshadowcult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2018, 09:05 PM   #173
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands

t0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Didn’t have a problem with females in R6 siege. Because it makes sense. No one is anti-women in games. People are against putting a handicap woman on the frontline in ww2, it doesn’t fit the expected experience. Saying gamers hate women or are ignorant that they were in ww2 is a typical cop out used to shut down valid complaints and feel superior. Its dishonest at best. Honestly expected Gerard to be more open minded and a little more capable of handling an opinion other than his own.

Last edited by t0adp1p3 : May 24, 2018 at 09:23 PM.
t0adp1p3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2018, 09:32 PM   #174
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0adp1p3 View Post
People are against putting a handicap woman on the frontline in ww2, it doesn’t fit the expected experience.
Maybe she lost the arm (was is forearm?) through valiant means and still wanted to fight.
Old May 24, 2018, 10:15 PM   #175
DigitalDemon
Flaccid Flexor

DigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwards

Can't wait for character customization

DigitalDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2018, 10:26 PM   #176
Chubz
Doomer

Chubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalDemon View Post

https://i.imgur.com/Tq9qmaq.jpg
LOL, oh god.
Old May 24, 2018, 10:46 PM   #177
jjjayb
Rage3D Veteran

jjjayb can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyjjjayb can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Sounds like the kind of thing that would be on your level, hate to break it to you but women did actually participate in ww2 on numerous levels. Its amazing all this drama about a female character that seems to be part of a SP mission.
About a female character? No. About an invincible female character with a prostetic arm shooting a sniper rifle and jumping out windows like a character from a John Wick movie. But keep making assumptions.
Intel i7 7700k @ 5.0Ghz, ASUS Z270-Extreme4, EVGA GTX 1080ti SC2, 16GB EVGA DDR4-3200 Ram, Asus VG278 120hz monitor x 3, Corsair Hydro H60 water cooler, Creative SoundBlaster ZX, 2 x 500gb Samsung Evo 960 M.2 SSD, OCZ ZT 750W PSU, Cooler Master Maker 5 Case, Windows 10
Old May 24, 2018, 10:49 PM   #178
jjjayb
Rage3D Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdEye View Post

Don't speak and we won't have to hear them. ;-)
Old May 25, 2018, 12:34 AM   #179
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

ThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalDemon View Post

needs bikini armors with hooker boots
ThirdEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2018, 01:51 AM   #180
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

For what it is worth, minimum requirements released:

Battlefield V Minimum System Requirements

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz or AMD FX-6350 3.9 GHz
RAM: 8 GB System Memory
GPU RAM: 2 GB Video Memory
GPU: GeForce GTX 660 or Radeon HD 7850 2GB
HDD: 50GB Available Hard Drive Space
API: DirectX 1
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote