Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Nov 2, 2017, 05:42 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Default Battlefield V

Quote:
"The core of our fiscal 2019 is a full slate of sports titles and their associated live services, plus new live services from Star Wars Battlefront II," said Electronic Arts CFO Blake Jorgensen. "We will add the next Battlefield game, and move into the action genre with Anthem. We expect our subscriber base to continue to grow, and for our new mobile titles to benefit from players looking for deeper experiences with higher production values."
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2, 2017, 06:07 PM   #2
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

That would fit the two year cycle that the main battlefield titles have been on ever since the release of bf3.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2, 2017, 06:11 PM   #3
Ghastlyone
In Absentia

Ghastlyone is still being judged by the masses

I would be completely fine with a re-skinned style BF4, where Dice turned the graphics up to 11 for this next title.
i7 7700K @ 4.9ghz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum SE Blackout 3200mhz Cas14 | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FE W/Hybrid Cooler | Corsair H115i | Corsair AX860i | Intel 600p M.2 NVMe | Corsair Metallic Graphite Sleeved Cabling
Ghastlyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 2, 2017, 06:17 PM   #4
Thr0tt
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Thr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Needs to be ftp with nothing but lucky dip loot boxes that you have to pay a monthly subscription to obtain.

Winner.
Old Nov 2, 2017, 06:56 PM   #5
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Waiting for the next battlefield because bf1 didnt interest me at all.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2, 2017, 06:58 PM   #6
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Also hoping for another BF4 with updated visuals and preferably not running on the BF1 engine. The new visual style looks awful.
Old Nov 2, 2017, 07:14 PM   #7
Ghastlyone
In Absentia

Ghastlyone is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverclockN' View Post
Also hoping for another BF4 with updated visuals and preferably not running on the BF1 engine. The new visual style looks awful.
Really? I thought BF1 visuals and animations to look incredible. Especially maps like Argonne Forest. Where the game fell flat for me was the bullshit mechanics like Elite Class pickups, and terrible weaponry.
i7 7700K @ 4.9ghz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum SE Blackout 3200mhz Cas14 | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FE W/Hybrid Cooler | Corsair H115i | Corsair AX860i | Intel 600p M.2 NVMe | Corsair Metallic Graphite Sleeved Cabling
Ghastlyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2, 2017, 07:32 PM   #8
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

I really enjoyed BF1 which was a surprise to me, because I didn't think that setting would work.

That said, I do like the modern setting titles better. I too wouldn't mind a BF4 with the graphics turned up to 11.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2, 2017, 07:43 PM   #9
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

imo two years is pushing it. BF1 post-release content took too long. I'm guessing they put a lot of people on Battlefront 2 and BF5

I'd expect WW2 for this next one, seems logical.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2, 2017, 07:59 PM   #10
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

I wouldn't mind Vietnam instead of WW2.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2, 2017, 09:04 PM   #11
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

ThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

reskinned bf4, jizz it right into my anus.
ThirdEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2, 2017, 10:15 PM   #12
HyperNovae
RIP Roxen

HyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled with

If they go the spawn in vehicle and lootbox route I will be skipping it. If they don't completely stick to bf3-bf4 style it's a hard pass. They absolutely will do it though and I have already prepared myself to be disappointed.
Old Nov 3, 2017, 01:50 AM   #13
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

They should totally go old skool and do the..... wait for it.....

CIVIL WAR!!!!
andino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3, 2017, 01:59 AM   #14
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Wtf? Jet packs and space all the way.

I’ll see myself out.
Old Nov 3, 2017, 01:59 AM   #15
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

ThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by andino View Post
They should totally go old skool and do the..... wait for it.....

CIVIL WAR!!!!
no no. I keep telling you guys the next war fps should be like this

ThirdEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3, 2017, 04:15 AM   #16
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Cavemanfield 10,000 BC or I'll boycott
Old Nov 3, 2017, 09:14 AM   #17
mynakedrat2
Bobcats gold weights

mynakedrat2 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymynakedrat2 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymynakedrat2 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
Cavemanfield 10,000 BC or I'll boycott
Far cry arready done did dat
Old Nov 3, 2017, 10:31 AM   #18
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

2143 or Nam please.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3, 2017, 11:14 AM   #19
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands

t0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

I'd like an update of 1942, it had the best maps out of all of them.

Wake
Bocage
Berlin
Stalingrad
Kharkov
Battleaxe
El Al
Gazala
Guadalcanal

Just so many classic maps where taking a point actually gave you strategic advantage besides tickets. Plus wing riding, tossing planes for a scoop, jeep bombs, etc...

Just graphically update those maps, and change nothing else about the gameplay at all. Best MP game of all time IMO.
t0adp1p3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3, 2017, 03:31 PM   #20
HyperNovae
RIP Roxen

HyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled with

Guys you know none of this is going to happen, it's going to be Star Wars modern loot box 5.
Old Nov 3, 2017, 03:31 PM   #21
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynakedrat2 View Post
Far cry arready done did dat
It wasn't multiplayer
Old Nov 3, 2017, 09:09 PM   #22
night
Radeon Arctic Islands

night can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultynight can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Not played a BF since BF3 and have no intention of changing that.
Wish Bad Company 2 still had people.
Old Nov 3, 2017, 10:18 PM   #23
HyperNovae
RIP Roxen

Quote:
Originally Posted by night View Post
Not played a BF since BF3 and have no intention of changing that.
Wish Bad Company 2 still had people.
Bf4 was really good IMO.
Old Nov 4, 2017, 04:41 PM   #24
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperNovae View Post
Bf4 was really good IMO.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2017, 02:01 PM   #25
KingRoLo
Riddin Spinnaz

KingRoLo is still being judged by the masses

Well I'm just glad Dice doesn't listen to any of the above.
Old Nov 5, 2017, 02:23 PM   #26
Thr0tt
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Thr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Just remember that the only people that post in hordes are those that dislike (insert product here) otherwise majority just enjoy and get on with it. Agreed that if the minority steered our games we would be totally ****ed.
Old Nov 5, 2017, 03:40 PM   #27
KingRoLo
Riddin Spinnaz

KingRoLo is still being judged by the masses

On a side note, the amount of work they put into making these battlefield games is astonishing. Sitting down and drafting the idea, modeling, texturing, weapons, map design, sounds, music, menus, single player. Then putting all that into a cauldron ie. the battlefield and see if it works and then balancing, tweaking, server side, lag, ping etc. EA's budget for this must be humongous in comparison to CoD.

Just as an example check out this attention to detail.

Old Nov 5, 2017, 07:47 PM   #28
HyperNovae
RIP Roxen

One thing dice doesn't slack on is their animations, they've been amazing since BF2 all the way back in 2005, I remember standing on the carrier with my friend and watching them pull the magazines out of the guns which was just unheard of at the time.
Old Dec 12, 2017, 06:41 PM   #29
Megaman
Packing heat!

Rumour has it that it's going to be Bad Company 3.
Old Dec 12, 2017, 08:28 PM   #30
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
Rumour has it that it's going to be Bad Company 3.
if its not ****, that would cool, i enjoyed bad company 2 a lot
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
theshadowcult is offline   Reply With Quote