Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Jun 22, 2019, 10:50 PM   #15391
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Do you have Xbox Live gold? If yes then you can buy gold cards and add them to your account. So for 55 bucks you will get 12 months + 1 free month if you choose auto renew. If you buy two cards you will have gold for a total of 26 months. Then you upgrade for $1 and it will give you 26 months + balance on your current sub to Xbox game pass ultimate. That means you can play over 100 games now for 111 bucks and also will get access to Gears, Forza and Halo at least over the next 26 months. I had 1 month left in my current sub so I got all the way to 27 months of game pass ultimate for only 111$.

Microsoft doesn’t allow sub extension without game cards so had to use those to first up my live account and then upgrade. I don’t think the other way round will work (I.e., first upgrade for $1 and then extend XBL sub.)
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22, 2019, 11:25 PM   #15392
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Do you have Xbox Live gold? If yes then you can buy gold cards and add them to your account. So for 55 bucks you will get 12 months + 1 free month if you choose auto renew. If you buy two cards you will have gold for a total of 26 months. Then you upgrade for $1 and it will give you 26 months + balance on your current sub to Xbox game pass ultimate. That means you can play over 100 games now for 111 bucks and also will get access to Gears, Forza and Halo at least over the next 26 months. I had 1 month left in my current sub so I got all the way to 27 months of game pass ultimate for only 111$.

Microsoft doesn’t allow sub extension without game cards so had to use those to first up my live account and then upgrade. I don’t think the other way round will work (I.e., first upgrade for $1 and then extend XBL sub.)
Thanks, will look into it.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23, 2019, 01:36 PM   #15393
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

This might be the best 111 boners I have stuck up MS ass.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 23, 2019, 05:53 PM   #15394
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
This might be the best 111 boners I have stuck up MS ass.
What about your own ass?????
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23, 2019, 08:51 PM   #15395
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Spent 1 boner for 36 months of Ultimate!
(Microsoft Rewards)
Nascar24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 2019, 08:28 PM   #15396
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Green Man Gaming having a sale!!
Old Jul 19, 2019, 12:01 AM   #15397
KAC
That postcount though...

I need to get Plague Tale for 20 bucks or less.
Old Jul 20, 2019, 10:03 AM   #15398
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird sings

XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack:
XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack includes XCOM: Enemy Unknown and the following DLCs: XCOM: Enemy Within, XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Elite Soldier Pack, and XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Slingshot Pack.

at gog.com for $10.

BioShock Infinite Complete Edition includes the following DLC:

BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea - Episode One
BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea - Episode Two
BioShock Infinite: Clash in the Clouds
BioShock Infinite: Columbia's Finest

at GoG.com for $13.75

Road Redemption is also the cheapest its ever been at $8.
Old Jul 20, 2019, 09:20 PM   #15399
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird sings

Phantom Doctrine $16, cheapest its ever been to date.
Old Jul 20, 2019, 10:26 PM   #15400
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroy View Post
Phantom Doctrine $16, cheapest its ever been to date.
Dis any good?
Old Jul 21, 2019, 11:18 PM   #15401
Megaman
Packing heat!

I'm being asked to input a referral key when signing up to WinGame Store. Someone give me your referral key and I'll add ya. You got 30 mins.

First come first serve!

While I got you, is WinGameStore a reputable store?
Old Jul 22, 2019, 01:51 PM   #15402
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
I'm being asked to input a referral key when signing up to WinGame Store. Someone give me your referral key and I'll add ya. You got 30 mins.

First come first serve!

While I got you, is WinGameStore a reputable store?
Use this site whenever you have a question about a site being legitimate and not some grey market. It only lists authorized dealers, and WinGameStore is on the list.
https://isthereanydeal.com/
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24, 2019, 12:52 PM   #15403
Rebooter
Radeon R520

Rebooter is still being judged by the masses

Prey is $4.88 on Gamebillet.

https://www.gamebillet.com/prey

Rebooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24, 2019, 06:24 PM   #15404
Megaman
Packing heat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisberg View Post
Use this site whenever you have a question about a site being legitimate and not some grey market. It only lists authorized dealers, and WinGameStore is on the list.
https://isthereanydeal.com/
Old Aug 15, 2019, 03:11 PM   #15405
John C Flett
Grumpy Bunny

John C Flett once held a door open for a complete strangerJohn C Flett once held a door open for a complete strangerJohn C Flett once held a door open for a complete strangerJohn C Flett once held a door open for a complete stranger

Tank Warfare bundle on Fanatical;

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/tank-warfare-bundle

They've been running all kinds of bundles and they tend to be pretty weak but this is Graviteam' Tank Warfare Tunisia plus DLC.

I'm a long time fan of these games and if your into more serious strategy titles this is a really good deal.

John C Flett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17, 2019, 07:20 AM   #15406
DeathKnight
Radeon Arctic Islands

DeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Subscriber

Shadow of the Tomb Raider Croft Edition is $25 on Newegg (Steam code) with coupon code EMCTDUC32 (have to be an email subscriber as usual)

https://www.newegg.com/p/N82E1683216...82E16832166320
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | Fractal Design Celsius S24 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | 2 x 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 (14-14-14-34) B-Die | MSI GTX 1070Ti GAMING 8G | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair MP510 480GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Samusng 850 Evo 500GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | WD 640GB Black | Asus BW-12B1ST 12X Blu-ray Burner | Fractal Design Define R5 case | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 PSU | Win 10 Pro | 1920x1080 w/ 48" LCD TV
HT: Vizio E48-C2 48" LED Backlit LCD TV | Onkyo TX-SR605 A/V receiver | JBL EC35 center | 2 JBL E30's (fronts, bi-amped) | 2 JBL N24II's (rears) | Homemade Sonosub w/Dayton 12" driver (extension to 14Hz), BASH 300w amp | Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu-ray player | Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD player | Xbox 360
Camera Gear: Nikon D7000 DSLR | Nikon 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 VR | Nikon 50mm F1.8 G | Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro | Slik Pro 700DX tripod legs with Cullmann Magnesit 35Nm ballhead
DeathKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17, 2019, 08:50 AM   #15407
KAC
That postcount though...

If you have game pass on the Xbox app then you can play it for free. Man I already got so much value out of my game pass that the 110 boners were totally worth it.
Old Aug 17, 2019, 08:54 AM   #15408
DeathKnight
Radeon Arctic Islands

DeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Subscriber

It's only the standard base game, and it's only on Xbox, not PC. I've got Game Pass Ultimate but I'm not going to play it on Xbox.
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | Fractal Design Celsius S24 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | 2 x 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 (14-14-14-34) B-Die | MSI GTX 1070Ti GAMING 8G | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair MP510 480GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Samusng 850 Evo 500GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | WD 640GB Black | Asus BW-12B1ST 12X Blu-ray Burner | Fractal Design Define R5 case | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 PSU | Win 10 Pro | 1920x1080 w/ 48" LCD TV
HT: Vizio E48-C2 48" LED Backlit LCD TV | Onkyo TX-SR605 A/V receiver | JBL EC35 center | 2 JBL E30's (fronts, bi-amped) | 2 JBL N24II's (rears) | Homemade Sonosub w/Dayton 12" driver (extension to 14Hz), BASH 300w amp | Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu-ray player | Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD player | Xbox 360
Camera Gear: Nikon D7000 DSLR | Nikon 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 VR | Nikon 50mm F1.8 G | Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro | Slik Pro 700DX tripod legs with Cullmann Magnesit 35Nm ballhead
DeathKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17, 2019, 12:23 PM   #15409
alitayyab
EGS is the future

alitayyab knows why the caged bird singsalitayyab knows why the caged bird singsalitayyab knows why the caged bird singsalitayyab knows why the caged bird singsalitayyab knows why the caged bird singsalitayyab knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathKnight View Post
Shadow of the Tomb Raider Croft Edition is $25 on Newegg (Steam code) with coupon code EMCTDUC32 (have to be an email subscriber as usual)

https://www.newegg.com/p/N82E1683216...82E16832166320
Grabbed it. Thanks. Can't rep you as i must spread rep.
Ali#1317
ali_tayyab
Game Endings
Core i7-9700K @5.0GHz + Noctua NH-D15S || Asus Z390-H || 16 GB RAM || Zotac GTX 1080Ti Amp Extreme Core Ed || Antec HCP-1000 PSU || Corsair AIR 540
Core i5-6700K || AsRock H110M-itx || 16 GB RAM || Integrated Audio/Video || Corsair CX430 || Cooler Master Elite 120
alitayyab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17, 2019, 05:21 PM   #15410
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Old Aug 17, 2019, 07:17 PM   #15411
Megaman
Packing heat!

Does Phantom Doctrine have 3rd person view? Thought it only had one view?
Old Aug 17, 2019, 10:21 PM   #15412
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Does Phantom Doctrine have 3rd person view? Thought it only had one view?
It looks like it does by the screen shot.

I haven't bought it yet. Can't decide if I want to, my backlog is huge enough atm.
Old Aug 17, 2019, 10:38 PM   #15413
Megaman
Packing heat!

I picked it up a few weeks ago.

Had a quick test but didn’t see any setting for 3rd person. Must be a cut scene.
Old Aug 19, 2019, 06:15 PM   #15414
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Old Aug 19, 2019, 07:45 PM   #15415
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Very nice, will get so I can do away with my old disks.

yoz
Old Aug 19, 2019, 09:26 PM   #15416
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Very nice, will get so I can do away with my old disks.

Yup, Freespace is one of the best space games out there still. With mods it looks great too.

Old Aug 19, 2019, 10:19 PM   #15417
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Yup, Freespace is one of the best space games out there still. With mods it looks great too.
Nothing beats it even after all these years.

yoz
Old Aug 20, 2019, 09:34 PM   #15418
Megaman
Packing heat!

Ubi giving away For Honor....again!
Old Aug 20, 2019, 09:47 PM   #15419
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

Yeah, that one guy who wanted it was out of town last time. So they had to do a repeat.
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
theshadowcult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2019, 10:02 PM   #15420
borat
Radeon R700

borat can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyborat can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyborat can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Ubi giving away For Honor....again!
Whoo I didn't have it! +rep
borat is offline   Reply With Quote