Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old May 15, 2019, 06:57 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
ATI FURY-OUS
WYSIWYG

ATI FURY-OUS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyATI FURY-OUS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Default A Plague Tale: Innocence

very surprised no ones mentioned this game here yet.

Looks very good!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VNChMD3WMI

https://store.steampowered.com/app/7...ale_Innocence/

Old May 15, 2019, 08:42 AM   #2
Jerm357
Rage3D Veteran

Jerm357 knows why the caged bird singsJerm357 knows why the caged bird singsJerm357 knows why the caged bird singsJerm357 knows why the caged bird singsJerm357 knows why the caged bird sings

Old May 15, 2019, 09:03 AM   #3
twonha
Yods be silent!

twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Saw a trailer a few weeks back. It looks interesting, a sort of medium-budget game the likes of which I feel we're not seeing as often as in the early 2000s. However, I'm not entirely in love with the premise, so I'll see how reviews are before it goes on the Wishlist.
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 15, 2019, 09:05 AM   #4
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Gonna get it for 5 dolla
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2019, 09:43 AM   #5
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Gonna get it for 5 dolla
Or free...… :\

EDIT ::

Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2019, 09:57 AM   #6
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird sings

Word this game is out? I was waiting for it to be released. Not much advertising behind it.
But hey, let us not forget that while you bemoan about how Hollywood is bending over backwards for that market, you're also asking them to simultaneously consider the 'delicate' sensibilities of those state side who need to see a flag plastered all over the place like some Michael Bay movie barfed into another equally worse Michael Bay movie that then **** into the mouth of the team who designs the Call of Duty campaigns with all of their red, white and blue awesomeness with such an overly large boner for America that one does not need to actually 'fly' to the moon, they simply could tight rope on top if it. And if you're concerned about whether or not that penis is strong enough to be load bearing for such a journey, you forget that what fills all of those engorged crevices is freedom.
Exposed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2019, 10:38 AM   #7
Evileh

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post
Word this game is out? I was waiting for it to be released. Not much advertising behind it.
Yes, if you like story driven linear sp stories it's fantastic. Great Graphics, and very good soundtrack. Basically, it's like a stealth God Of War for pc without the throwing axe. lol.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Old May 15, 2019, 10:38 AM   #8
ATI FURY-OUS
WYSIWYG

ATI FURY-OUS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyATI FURY-OUS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm357 View Post

wasnt doing to look that far back, as its released thought that thread at least would of been bumped forward
Old May 15, 2019, 04:05 PM   #9
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Yeah it seems to be getting good scores. What engine is it using?
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2019, 09:06 PM   #10
Evileh

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
Yeah it seems to be getting good scores. What engine is it using?
In house
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old May 16, 2019, 03:36 AM   #11
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Thoroughly enjoying the sense of urgency and dread this game delivers. I've not had a chance to catch my breath throughout my short playtime

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.

Last edited by Dungeoncrawler : May 18, 2019 at 01:28 AM.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2019, 07:00 AM   #12
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeoncrawler View Post
I've not had a chance to catch my breath thorough my short playtime
That’s what she said.
Old Jun 8, 2019, 07:04 PM   #13
Chubz
Doomer

Chubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird sings

Just beat it... incredibly well-designed game from start to finish, with an outstanding finale to boot!

From the initial trailers I was afraid it'd be a really shallow game where all you do is use torches to wade through hordes of rats and occasionally hide from guards, but it ended up being so much more than that.

I can't believe PC Gamer gave it a 72. It's easily an 8/10, minimum IMO, and will no doubt go down as one of the best games of the year.
Old Jun 8, 2019, 07:09 PM   #14
Evileh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubz View Post
Just beat it... incredibly well-designed game from start to finish, with an outstanding finale to boot!

From the initial trailers I was afraid it'd be a really shallow game where all you do is use torches to wade through hordes of rats and occasionally hide from guards, but it ended up being so much more than that.

I can't believe PC Gamer gave it a 72. It's easily an 8/10, minimum IMO, and will no doubt go down as one of the best games of the year.
it is a great game
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Jun 8, 2019, 07:13 PM   #15
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
it is a great game

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2019, 07:41 PM   #16
Lurk
Going Nowhere Fast

Lurk can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLurk can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

agreed. videogame story-telling at one of its highest peaks, imo.
stopped playing 'cause I don't want it to be over
Lurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2019, 06:28 AM   #17
Evileh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
agreed. videogame story-telling at one of its highest peaks, imo.
stopped playing 'cause I don't want it to be over
That's how I am with every video game lol
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Jul 11, 2019, 10:44 AM   #18
KAC
That postcount though...

So gays worth getting this on the PC or shall I X1X it?
Old Jul 12, 2019, 01:25 AM   #19
Thr0tt
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Thr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
So gays worth getting this on the PC or shall I X1X it?
It’s an interactive walking sim which is best suited to a couch and tv screen so yes I would say best played on your console. Sure looks nice but it’s a story telling game that personally I felt very slow paced.
Old Jul 12, 2019, 11:37 AM   #20
Evileh

Pc... because of the visuals
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "