Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Jun 28, 2019, 11:22 PM   #1141
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Old Jun 30, 2019, 12:34 PM   #1142
Thr0tt
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Thr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Not enjoying the game at all so uninstalled now, was playing BF:BC2 and completed the campaign, so much more fun that this pos.
Old Jun 30, 2019, 03:19 PM   #1143
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thr0tt View Post
Not enjoying the game at all so uninstalled now, was playing BF:BC2 and completed the campaign, so much more fun that this pos.
Have fun redownloading 80GB
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 30, 2019, 05:07 PM   #1144
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
What kind of stupidity is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
You've been Dice'd

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3, 2019, 10:44 AM   #1145
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Is the game as broken as the youtubers say?
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3, 2019, 11:55 AM   #1146
Evileh

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
Is the game as broken as the youtubers say?
Here and there but it's still fun
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Old Jul 7, 2019, 01:06 AM   #1147
Evileh

Get rewkt

Up to a 1.72 k/d ratio
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "

Last edited by Evileh : Jul 7, 2019 at 02:29 AM.
Old Jul 21, 2019, 08:32 AM   #1148
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I hope the patch coming out next week fixes the invisibility problem, I took a break from BF when that first popped up, it's pretty crazy that they managed to reintroduce that bug.
Old Jul 21, 2019, 09:15 AM   #1149
Thr0tt
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Thr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Hope you can drive tanks from spawn backwards whilst others are stuck still.
Old Jul 25, 2019, 10:45 PM   #1150
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Invisible soldiers fixed.

Quote:
Battlefield 5 Patch 4.2 Release Notes

What’s New?

We have reduced the recoil, and increased the muzzle velocity for the P08 Carbine in a bid to improve its effectiveness
Kills in Firestorm are now awarded if the enemy player disconnects during the downed state
What’s Changed?

Fixes targeted at removing extreme instances of Invisible Soldiers
Specializations are now able to be reset on the P08 Carbine
The game will no longer stutter when killing enemies with tanks
Removed an unintended suppression effect that was applying to infantry soldiers when a tank fires it’s main cannon
The screen will no longer turn black when firing stationary cannons
The Arras sights on the Lewis gun now displays correctly when using extended mags
Rate Of Fire for the MKVI Revolver has also been reduced to 180RPM, from 200RPM
The correct crosshair now shows for the Mosquito FB MKVI on all load-outs
The Company will now display the correct amount of bombs for the JU-88
Players trying to spawn into airplanes should no longer get stuck on the deploy screen
Here are also the key features of the upcoming update 4.4.

Battlefield 5 Patch 4.4 Key Features

Additional fixes are also targeted to improve performance and stability across all platforms
New Maps: Lofoten Islands and Provence
Increase in Max Rank to 500
Updates to Fortress Mode
New Weapons – In preparation for subsequent Tides of War Rewards (Panzerbüchse 39, Breda M1935, C96 Pistol Carbine)
Fixes for desynced top-gunner hitbox on certain Vehicles
Fixes for desynced soldier hitbox known to occur when reviving or vaulting
Old Jul 26, 2019, 12:40 AM   #1151
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Four weeks to fix invisible soldiers in a game that is 8 months old? How pathetic.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26, 2019, 01:23 AM   #1152
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Better late than never
Old Jul 26, 2019, 01:44 AM   #1153
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I've loved every BF but have really turned cold on this game. Don't like the maps, some questionable gameplay mechanics and weapons, and for lack of a better term - it's just so lifeless. I get bored mid way through my first map.

Aside from a bit of BF1 and BF4, I've been rocking Hell Let Loose instead. I can't get enough of it and graphics are awesome (with TAA fix!).

Anyway I don't want to stop anyone else's enjoyment of the game, it's just I really liked BFV at first and have lost interest quickly. As a BF fan I'm so disappointed. On the bright side I heard Bad Company 3 is in the works. See you there
Old Jul 26, 2019, 01:46 AM   #1154
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Hell Lwt Loose is the ****! I’ve been rocking that too. BFV is a failure, straight up.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26, 2019, 02:02 AM   #1155
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I'll come for a game with you Nunz, I noticed due to client side hit scan, I can play on us servers without too much noticeable lag. Heaps of Americans seem to play on Ozzie servers too.
Old Jul 26, 2019, 02:17 AM   #1156
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Yeah I was playing on a German only server for a bit. The game is good fun even with 100ping. There’s many ways to be useful rather than just a killing machine like BF is
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26, 2019, 04:03 AM   #1157
demo
space cadet

That's the thing, even with well over 100 ping, shots still felt instant because it's client side. Don't have to lead shots etc, it's more than playable and still kicked ass on US servers. The only time there was noticeable lag was jumping.

Anyway, BFV is poxy. Such a shame.
Old Jul 28, 2019, 02:23 PM   #1158
Mangler
PC

Why waste time on some unpolished indie game when you can have an AAA shooter like BF V?

Btw, is it true that Dice added invisible tanks and made it impossible to kill enemys players for people who joined a game late in the latest patch?
Old Jul 28, 2019, 05:25 PM   #1159
azalea
Radeon R300

azalea can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyazalea can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyazalea can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
Btw, is it true that Dice added invisible tanks and made it impossible to kill enemys players for people who joined a game late in the latest patch?
Is that an evolution from the prior unkillable people and invisible player models?

I hadn't heard that, but then I haven't visited the BattlefieldV subreddit lately. It's usually a good place to catch up on the latest b̶u̶g̶s features since the last 33GB micro patch. It's a pity, too, because I liked the base game from the outset - the gunplay was fun. Since then it's gone downhill, simply because gamemodes come and go at a whim, together with the pointless dev focus on a BR mode that nobody touts as excelling.

Also, trying raytracing for the first time, I had to LOL that they don't allow DLSS on the 2080Ti at 1440p. Still, my frames are fine without that I guess.
Old Jul 28, 2019, 05:41 PM   #1160
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Invisible soldiers are still in the game. And yes invisible vehicles are a thing too apparently.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2019, 06:12 PM   #1161
Evileh

Get Rekt!!!

Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Jul 28, 2019, 06:20 PM   #1162
Evileh

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
Invisible soldiers are still in the game. And yes invisible vehicles are a thing too apparently.
Haven't seen anyone invisible since patch.. Heard about vehicles haven't seen one yet there either.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Jul 28, 2019, 06:36 PM   #1163
Megaman
Packing heat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
Haven't seen anyone invisible since patch.

Same.

That said, game like dope!!

There are a few things that **** me in this game though and probably 3 maps I really can't stand but everything else is fine. I have really smashed this over the past few weeks with a mate of mine.

I think the game lacks a US team with their own military equipment, like Sherman tanks etc..

Last edited by Megaman : Jul 28, 2019 at 06:43 PM.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2019, 11:30 PM   #1164
Megaman
Packing heat!

New "Marita" map out tomorrow...or in a few hours? Set in Greece as part of Chapter 4: Defying the Odds expansion.
Old Jul 29, 2019, 11:47 PM   #1165
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I really need to try the new maps.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2019, 01:35 AM   #1166
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by demo View Post
I've loved every BF but have really turned cold on this game. Don't like the maps, some questionable gameplay mechanics and weapons, and for lack of a better term - it's just so lifeless. I get bored mid way through my first map.

Aside from a bit of BF1 and BF4, I've been rocking Hell Let Loose instead. I can't get enough of it and graphics are awesome (with TAA fix!).

Anyway I don't want to stop anyone else's enjoyment of the game, it's just I really liked BFV at first and have lost interest quickly. As a BF fan I'm so disappointed. On the bright side I heard Bad Company 3 is in the works. See you there
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Hell Lwt Loose is the ****! I’ve been rocking that too. BFV is a failure, straight up.
Thanks for that plug guys!

What a fun game!
andino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1, 2019, 06:42 PM   #1167
Evileh

Pwnt!

Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Aug 1, 2019, 07:14 PM   #1168
Megaman
Packing heat!

You must be very quick with the fingers to screen capture that first one. So quick with the fingering, it makes KACs mums knees buckle!
Old Aug 1, 2019, 10:38 PM   #1169
Evileh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
You must be very quick with the fingers to screen capture that first one. So quick with the fingering, it makes KACs mums knees buckle!
Lmmmmmfao She knows it too!!!

yeah, I'm quick to hit f12 lol (Steam screenshots over the years have trained me well lol)
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Aug 2, 2019, 02:48 AM   #1170
demo
space cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by andino View Post
Thanks for that plug guys!

What a fun game!