Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Jun 3, 2014, 02:18 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Sorrow
Walking the Line

Sorrow once held a door open for a complete strangerSorrow once held a door open for a complete strangerSorrow once held a door open for a complete stranger

Default Magicka: Wizard Wars

Currently in open beta and available on steam.. (600mb download) - http://store.steampowered.com/app/202090/

So get this, you're given 8 "elements" to work with

Water, healing, shielding, ice, lightning, dark magic, rock, and fire, also.. you are given 4 "ultimate abilities". Haste, moving fire wall, rez spell, AoE meteor strike are you beginning ones, but you can purchase other ones in the store

You combine 3 spells at a time to create different spells.

For example, you can press fire, fire, fire.. and it will create a cone of fire in front of you... you can do fire, fire, shield, and it will create a fire wall... you can press watre, ice, ice and create ice spears... and so on

You can cast on yourself (AoE), friendlies, and enemies.. also there is friendly fire

I'ma play later if anyone wants to skype and play with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villainess View Post
:lol: budget nugget.
Specs:
AMD 64 3000+ (CG core) @ 2.25ghz
Giga-byte 6800GT @ 385/1050
512x2 Corsair pc3200 RAM
WD 80gb SATA
Soltek nForce3 250 mobo
19" LG FLATRON (L1920p) LCD
Sorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2014, 02:37 PM   #2
CoolNitro
Radeon Volcanic Islands

CoolNitro once held a door open for a complete strangerCoolNitro once held a door open for a complete strangerCoolNitro once held a door open for a complete strangerCoolNitro once held a door open for a complete stranger

I downloaded it to give it a try the other day but couldn't join any games due to server issues, Magicka the single / coop game was awesome but this game is PvP focused with matches being either 1v1 or 5v5 team death match I believe.

I would say it would be quite a bit of fun considering the amount of spell combinations and cross over between players such as one player casting water to soak people and another casting chain lightning though with that said a lot of spells can backfire which could double the fun.
CoolNitro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2014, 03:50 AM   #3
Silent-Runner
simply indescribable

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

The original Magicka already had pvp, sometimes a errmm.. not intended pvp (can't count the times some friends got pushed over edges, down stairs...into water and so on)

Also loved all the eastereggs. Will give it a try when i'm back home.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"If you must blink, do it now" Kubo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad