Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Jul 31, 2004, 07:11 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Cynicalking
who

Cynicalking once held a door open for a complete strangerCynicalking once held a door open for a complete strangerCynicalking once held a door open for a complete stranger

Default Thief deadly shadows sound problem

Started playing the game and noticed that the game stutters a lot whenever I use any weapon, for example in training when I use the water arrow to put out the torch, the game stutters, appears to be loading the splash sound, but there´s no hdd activity. This happens with the blackjack and dagger too when I hit people or anything like the ground. Tried hardware mixing both on/off but it did not fix it. I´m using my onboard sound the ,Realtek ALC650, and every driver is up to date. Any help?
Cynicalking is offline   Reply With Quote